Vapir NO2 - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitolo

Vaporist
DSC02814.jpg

You all know that I love my NO2
I have had it over 2.5 years now, and it still works well.

This one here is new. In the Box!
I opened it, and put the battery in and tried it once.
I used my own tube, so the one in the box is unused.
BUT... I did pre-soak the tube in hot water as per the NO2 Manual... I did this for you so it is ready to go- odor free!
The unit was used for a session, and then it got brand new "NO2 Screens" installed on both top and bottom.. so you will not receive a unit with any residues or particles.

The Deal...
$110 shipped to your door.
I will speak here in generalities about the unit as a whole...
Details of sale will be discussed in Private Message.
Payment can be made via PayPal.

Last edited:

vapelvr

Is there something the NOS2 does that makes it unique or better in any certain areas versus other portables? I am curious but not sure what you like about it that makes it stand out versus newer technology and products. Like say Inhalator, Solo, Pax, for instance.

vapelvr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
What makes the NO2 stand out among other portables are a couple things.
1st... is test of time.
Mine has been going for over 2 years. I was gifted a new battery by my wife, which I never used, and sold on this forum a year ago.
  1. My inhalater is at the end of one year displaying signs of charging problems.
  2. My Pax has been sent back 3 times.
  3. My Solo is great.. I love it, but I can use my NO2 in that car while it charges.... and I dont have to be afraid of the NO2 stem breaking.
Second... The economy of it. There is not room to be wasteful, the chamber only holds a small spoonful.
Third.... There is absolutely No learning curve to the NO2,
Bring to heat... fill and vape.

Last edited:

vapelvr

What makes the NO2 stand out among other portables are a couple things.
1st... is test of time.
Mine has been going for over 2 years. I was gifted a new battery by my wife, which I never used, and sold on this forum a year ago.
  1. My inhalater is at the end of one year displaying signs of charging problems.
  2. My Pax has been sent back 3 times.
  3. My Solo is great.. I love it, but I can use my NO2 in that car while it charges.... and I dont have to be afraid of the NO2 stem breaking.
Second... The economy of it. There is not room to be wasteful, the chamber only holds a small soonful.
Third.... There is absolutely No learning curve to the NO2,
Bring to heat... fill and vape.

Thank you for those points. Can you also compare it as far as quality of flavor, density of vapor and efficiency? I'm quiite fond of the Solo, I have a few of them currently, and the Persei, a few other misc. devices, but also find variety is nice. I am hoping to find a few of the best portables and this is one I'm considering as I did like the Vapir I originally had which was my first vape, although am not sure it is needed if I have the Inhalator and the solo and possibly the Ascent as the 3rd member. Would you pick an Ascent over the NOS2? They seem to be the most highly regarded portables currently. i wasn't personally very happy with the Pax due to flavor not being as nice as all glass and efficiency issues so don't really plan on every owning one or at least one of the current versions.

Also, can I ask you about the Cloud+ and if you have an opinion about getting an old unit for cheap , like say $200-300 range, versus springing for the promo but having to wait indefinitely?

vapelvr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The Solo can produce as dense a vapor as you please.
I get clouds of lighter density with the NO2, but the sessions go on for 10-15 minutes.
You can go hotter and get thicker vapor, but in turn with the small amount used, you are likely getting just a few good thick hits like that.
I can not help you pick. I love all my vapes, and each has a special niche.
I have discussed the cloud at length in the Cloud thread

Vitolo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

vapelvr

The Solo can produce as dense a vapor as you please.
I get clouds of lighter density with the NO2, but the sessions go on for 10-15 minutes.
You can go hotter and get thicker vapor, but in turn with the small amount used, you are likely getting just a few good thick hits like that.
I can not help you pick. I love all my vapes, and each has a special niche.
I have discussed the cloud at length in the Cloud thread
All good, I know it is a hard thing to personalize what you find most important versus someone else, but I do appreciate your input and opinions. It's all about the amount of time and energy to put into this and simplicity and ease of use and cleanup is a huge issue. This helps tremendously regarding the Cloud as well, thank you!

vapelvr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Pcpvapors

I've looked around and can't seem to find the temperature range for the no2, if you could tell us Vito itd be much appreciated.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: Vitolo

loyalties

Hey,

Im interested your no2 however I see online there goin for 80-90$ would you consider a lower price?

loyalties,

Vitolo

Vaporist
$110 shipped to your door.
I will speak here in generalities about the unit as a whole...
Details of sale will be discussed in Private Message.
...Im interested your no2 however I see online there goin for 80-90$ would you consider a lower price?
If you see an NO2 for 80-90 dollars, sold by an Authorized Dealer (for warranty purpose of course) I would jump on it! I do not say this to be a wise guy... I am sincere. Don't waste time here in discussion.
Please for your sake, pay attention to the seller's credentials, as well as to the status of the seller with Vapir Corporation.
All of us here would hate to see you get a unit that was less than you expected with no warranty recourse.

I am sorry if I rambled on too long, when a simple "no" might have sufficed, but I was afraid of coming off as "rude".... so instead I gave some base rationale... for your part as the buyer.
I wont waste your time here with the reasons as the seller.... I will P.M. you that info.

loyalties

no worries Vitolo! I appreciate your concern in making sure I get a legit quality product and not some knockoff (as most things have knock off versions now). Especially for warranty reasons as well. So again I do appreciate the info!

loyalties,

Pcpvapors

Does this carry a valid warranty then Vito?
EDIT: given the no2's track record it appears the machine will outlast the warranty but its always a good piece of mind.

Pcpvapors,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom