Vaping Safety Facts: Dry Herb Vs Oil Pens and E-liquid Vapes

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
This isn't just a vape related blog/article from one of FC's own.....this, IMO is .... Serious Journalism. This article/interview could hold it's own in any major newspaper or magazine and is a must read/listen for the newbie to the more experienced among us.

Arno Hazekamp, PhD, is a well known cannabis researcher and is interviewed by (Jerry) @stickstones. The result is a informative, timely discussion on dry herb vaping, the issues with e-liquids and gets into other aspects of cannabis that we don't always hear about but should.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/dry-herb-versus-liquid

Congratulations Jerry! Excellent work!

ChooChooCharlie

Great article and interview, Jerry! You obviously put a lot of time into that piece. The audio was fine

After listening, my spidey sense tells me Arno is responsible for the lower max temp on the Volcano Medic

MinnBobber

Thanks Jerry.

Any hints on listening to the podcast as it works for 10 seconds and then stops, takes 30 seconds to start again---and now won't restart at all?

It's too bad that these liquid cartridges have stolen the name of "vaping/vape" from the real and original deal, vaping dry herb. :disgust:
Ours is the real deal, the cleanest/safest/purest form of extraction while theirs is the wild west with god knows what in their f'in cartridges.

I only recently tried cartridges for emergency use on vacation. Quick and easy but a last resort.

Now, our clean vaping method is associated with the nasty cartridge additive crisis----it sucks.

Note--with regulated and tested cartridges where you know ALL of the ingredients and guaranteed purity, yes, they might be a decent option BUT still would prefer the dry flower ceremony.
Dry flower vaping and rosin extraction will remain the purest forms for using cannabis, in her full glory and magnificence.

Top Bottom