vaping home made hemp oil or black hash oil

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hey fellow vaping enthusiasts, Ive been saying for years now how i'd like to smoke some nice quality hash,Dah,I made the shit finally with 80 percent rum, A quarter of an Oz (nice hydro) stewed for a few day's after an oven preheat(100c) for 30 mins of the herb, then i simply evaporated the booze (4 0z)off with the crock pot(thats right no fancy Illegal parafanalia here dooood) lol and Holy shit man it was like all success and all, I ened up with a nice 000 capsule full of God's Holy Oil, and so i vaped a bit with fresh herb and man that shit tasted nice in my Extreme, so i'm feeling adventurous and i think what the fuck i'll drop the whole capsule now and see what happens,WHOa the intense(wonderfull experienceof a hash eater)feeling's lasted for a minimum 7hours with much difficulty coomunicating with other's( my younger brother really misunderstood me, screaming off saying he never wanted to speak again, he'll get over it ,pot smoker by the way lol) this heavy toker needed no more THC for the day and slept in the next day an extra 2hours :D.

While i was enjoying the whole thing, I went on a stealthy ethno botanical survey with my bike& found a another acacia maidenii, in a nice spot that i may keep secret, hopefully i'll be "experimenting with that shit soon:cool:

making Hash is piss easy, and it's serious medicine, check it out for yourself & make your own mind up, but you may want to be carefull, with high doses of Psychonautic shit, Because ther may be some expaining to do if ur around other's.

Edit: while none of the above is invented, i now acknowledge this prolly is'nt the best use of trichomes/ 7grams of quality hydro but FUCK i stilll havn't spoken to my brother( the big D there too , dead baby 10yrs ago), but unlike him, My psychosis goes away after the occasional acute episode brought on by :leaf: see what smoking dope can do to you he drove off @ high speed screeching his car tyres, cause "I" scared his kids (yes they were in the car) maybe cause i was so shitfaced there wasn't anyway he was getting his herb that night as planned who know's the human mind is a strange place @ times .

Love Peace and The Seed, spread em around people:)

Cannabudz,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Cool man,

I've never heard of one using high proof rum (usually everclear/iso from what I understand and use), how did that affect the results you think? Flavor or potency wise.

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It was/is nice Rum, Stroh(austrian) it has light spices involved tooo strong to drink regular doses or straight(worth a try straight but)

The end result after straining and evaporising had no confounding flavour's or odour, My take on this is 90 to 99 % may not be that crucial, 20%(water i guess) seems to piss off leaving the pure resin just as well. I evaporated in the crock pot as mentioned but heat was high(it's still a low heat but) & i had resin in about 30 minutes:)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm pretty sure there was no degradation of compounds from heating,due to the apparent effects.
I'm lovin this site, Communing with like minded individuals and thumbing my nose @ those who r not,as long as i'm not hurting anyone else or letting myself or other's down, i'll think and do what i want.:cool:

Cannabudz,
Reactions: stark1

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yes, I am also enjoying this site. It's very fresh and unique. Laid back and good community of peeps :)

Interesting, well, glad to see it was a good result! I'll be sure to remember this for future reference. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Qoute:
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day,Abolish our solitude as individuals, Atone us with our fellows in a glowing exhaltation of affection and make life in all it's aspects seem not only worth living but divinely beautifull and significant and if this heavenly, World- transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake the next mourning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution, then, it seem's to me,all our problems( and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would be paradise"
Aldous Huxley

Pure Hemp resin is the one, however i see it as an AntiDrug, With an appropriate amount of Hashish, I have no need for most drugs, Nor do i have the desire to pursue Drug Behaviour. Cannabis is my saviour provided by creation, No man can be That to Me

Cannabudz,
Reactions: stark1

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
so i'm feeling adventurous and i think what the fuck i'll drop the whole capsule now and see what happens,WHOa the intense(wonderfull experienceof a hash eater)feeling's lasted for a minimum 7hours with much difficulty coomunicating with other's( my younger brother really misunderstood me, screaming off saying he never wanted to speak again, he'll get over it ,pot smoker by the way lol) this heavy toker needed no more THC for the day and slept in the next day an extra 2hours
Hahaha oh man that's awesome. Conjures up some funny images. :D

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Like iv'e said in another post, spontaniety has been a big thing for me lately, that and learning for myself. :science:

Cannabudz,

Spiderman

oil baron
Cannabudz,

Its great that you had such a strong reaction.....

but the "hash/hemp oil" you made was very very high in plant matter. essentially, you took a nug, and condensed it down into a tiny little paste. Still the same shit (plant sugar, wax, cholorophyll, and some THC), just not held together in the normal way. When you use any form of alcohol to make oil, you dissolve the plant as well as the THC (you get the nasties, and the goodies). Try bubble hash, or BHO, for a purer, less planty product, and the result will blow away even the capsule you took.

Spiderman,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Spiderman said:
Cannabudz,

but the "hash/hemp oil" you made was very very high in plant matter. essentially, you took a nug, and condensed it down into a tiny little paste. Still the same shit (plant sugar, wax, cholorophyll, and some THC), just not held together in the normal way.
ya, basically the only thing youre removing in iso hash oil is the cellulose, a lot of the other crap just gets dissolved in the alcohol and you still end up smoking it

also, if u dont want to bother with bubble hash or bho, look into silk screen hash, it works on the same principle as a kief grinder, except on a much larger scale.... you get a bunch of kief, you can still vap the leftover plant matter (waste not want not) and you can either use it loose or press it (you could prolly just put it in a sandwich bag and press it with a rolling pin

silk screens are availible at many atrs and crafts stores, you cn build a wooden frame yourself, you prlly want 50-150 mcron mesh screen, id go with 70-100 for the best balance of quality and quantity

and instead of grinding all that material by hand, use a coffee grinder, and scrape it out well

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Thanks for the input spiderman,:doh: Some shit is still new to me, even though iv'e been @ it so long ,Vaping /oil's 4 instance, i hear you, though i sure not much plant matter, sugar's etc got thru the viva paper towel filter so i'm still so so , there wasn't even a slurry just dark green mull, thrown in the bin b4 evaporating the alcohol off there was no sediment visible in the bottom of the crock pot after straining, The small tiny amount i scraped up was indeed mindlblowing stuff & vaped too.

after reading you & goin with C_D's links (thnx C_D so much :bowdown:) i'm think bubblebag in the future for scraps & bho 4 the top$herb soon & into the future :)

http://www.squidoo.com/healing-hemp-oil

the link here is where i got my now redundant idea for hemp oil, i basically did the same thing, it's worth a read & youtube watch if yah keen & bored

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Spiderman said:
Cannabudz,

Its great that you had such a strong reaction.....

but the "hash/hemp oil" you made was very very high in plant matter. essentially, you took a nug, and condensed it down into a tiny little paste. Still the same shit (plant sugar, wax, cholorophyll, and some THC), just not held together in the normal way. When you use any form of alcohol to make oil, you dissolve the plant as well as the THC (you get the nasties, and the goodies). Try bubble hash, or BHO, for a purer, less planty product, and the result will blow away even the capsule you took.
HHHAALLLLLLOOUUUYYYAAA my friend :D just the best !BHO & BH will blow away all other shit you may have smoke in your life and if you vap it ,IT'S BETTER !!

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
:doh: we'll that's enough editing for me 2night, sorry iv'e been hard to follow, :bang: Only now i'm getting used to finding my way around this site & elswhere, thing's will be better, serious newb upto this point, ive got a ps3 & it's pathetic how much i use i't for GTA & COD4 but i'm pickin up the pace now on this stuff & groovin withit

Out of curiosity any cannafiend here know about the Widow's melt, any must have info? :brow:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
:doh: right BHO, DIY with stainless tube, hoseclamp, 120 micron stainless steel ,Rubber stoper from bunning's & ur good to go with a can of butane hey, honey mmmm, got the glass pie dishe's & blade etc. sussed , iv'e seen video of peops using pvc tubing and drill holes (bit rough enough's good enough :lol: ) tricho prospecting's gonna b GOOOOD

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom