Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

wootze

We have all bought the shit out of this campaign and a lot of us on FC have been sharing the good news, but I think this stall might be because there are only so many FC members on here who can only do so much, especially after most of us (presumably) have already bought our perk packages.

Maybe you can look to High Times to possibly help a little now (even just an article on the VXL Eagle & its campaign would be great). Not sure if you guys have tried setting anything up with them yet but I know you mentioned you have some pretty solid ideas with a few other channels. Now is a great time because the campaign looks super legit to anyone visiting. "$20k over the goal... people must love this thing!"

Even having an employee of yours post on other Cannabis forums about the news (with mod approval) would be good.

And PS the AMAs you did were great. I'm sure you got a few buyers out of that. Keep up the good work.

Just wait until the 1st of the month.

I have cloud.
Bought warranty upgrade $150
Support said I could upgrade to an Eagle for
$100 on indiegogo site. How do u do this.
Unless better idea will use 5 dolllar one and donate 100

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Reactions: filteredhead

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Aww yeah! I just got my ELB 4 pack from VapeXhale's website (very quick shipping) and I'm ready to try my first take at the "Two Cap Method" using some kief I have been saving up. It should be the perfect end to an otherwise lackluster day.

Edit: Cloudgasm. That sure is tasty and wowza :mmmm:. I'll have to try the two cap method with some herb in the chamber as well here soon. Also I'm not sure if it is just my experience, I remove the ELB between each hit, but I noticed that this was quite hot with the two cap method. I mean nothing that left a burn, but hot enough for me to flinch as I was removing it.

evnt

Thanks for the replies all. Looks like the 500$ option is the best if I want a hydratube as well. More money up front, but I use my first gen cloud multiple times a day so it is by far worth it. Best device I own in my house I think haha.

evnt,
Reactions: ataxian

Lostclusters

The Screaming Eagle is hungry . . . :) Feed it at: http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3723654

Screaming%20Eagle%20.jpg

Careful, there is an Army unit called the "Screaming Eagles". I doubt a Lawyer would catch that, though. I just thought I'd though that in there.

Lostclusters,
Reactions: ataxian

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Aww yeah! I just got my ELB 4 pack from VapeXhale's website (very quick shipping) and I'm ready to try my first take at the "Two Cap Method" using some kief I have been saving up. It should be the perfect end to an otherwise lackluster day.

Edit: Cloudgasm. That sure is tasty and wowza :mmmm:. I'll have to try the two cap method with some herb in the chamber as well here soon. Also I'm not sure if it is just my experience, I remove the ELB between each hit, but I noticed that this was quite hot with the two cap method. I mean nothing that left a burn, but hot enough for me to flinch as I was removing it.

Glad it worked well for ya! And yes, it's totally normal for the TwoCapped bowl to be very hot, due to the extra restriction of the extra cap, and the concentrate material.

Beardharmonica

I have been using the Q whith the hydratube while waiting for a repair.

It work almost just as good. Its easier on the cleaining, I can remove the glass adapter.

I can re-use the same screen over and over and it doesnt get dirty, I think its cause this setup have even less conduction.

Vape-poo is uniform and doesnt need stiring. I set the Q at 240

I wish the eagle would have a removeable glass part for cleaning, my cloud had the discusting brown ring. It would make sense for easy repairs too.

rjqw5s.jpg

I very much like this set-up and the Q have been running strong for like 4 years now.

Anonymouse

Sith I care

It work almost just as good. Its easier on the cleaining, I can remove the glass adapter.

I can re-use the same screen over and over and it doesnt get dirty, I think its cause this setup have even less conduction.

I wish the eagle would have a removeable glass part for cleaning, my cloud had the discusting brown ring. It would make sense for easy repairs too.

rjqw5s.jpg

I very much like this set-up and the Q have been running strong for like 4 years now.

Could I see pics of the two glass adapter pieces you're using between that hydratube and the Q's heater cover male GonG? Are you using a Cloud ELB in there or an elbow pack with the Arizer screen?

I tried a similar experiment with my Q using ELBs and ultimately had disappointing results as I couldn't find an adapter that fit the ELB snugly all the way along, which meant the hot air would bypass a lot of the load and I'd get thin hits and uneven browning. The Arizer elbow screen is easier to squish into shape to make a decent edge seal in most male joints, though, and the smaller mass (a full pack being ~.2g of material + .6g of stainless steel) means it primes faster and hits densely.

If you've found a way to make ELBs work efficiently with the EQ, though, I'd like to see the parts you used. ELBs are easier to preload, easier to stir, and don't dribble crumbs when upside down. If I could make up the performance gap I encountered I'd switch to them in a second.

Anonymouse,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Could I see pics of the two glass adapter pieces you're using between that hydratube and the Q's heater cover male GonG? Are you using a Cloud ELB in there or an elbow pack with the Arizer screen?

I tried a similar experiment with my Q using ELBs and ultimately had disappointing results as I couldn't find an adapter that fit the ELB snugly all the way along, which meant the hot air would bypass a lot of the load and I'd get thin hits and uneven browning. The Arizer elbow screen is easier to squish into shape to make a decent edge seal in most male joints, though, and the smaller mass (a full pack being ~.2g of material + .6g of stainless steel) means it primes faster and hits densely.

If you've found a way to make ELBs work efficiently with the EQ, though, I'd like to see the parts you used. ELBs are easier to preload, easier to stir, and don't dribble crumbs when upside down. If I could make up the performance gap I encountered I'd switch to them in a second.

Same here. The ALT adapters I have are shaped with a ledge/handle/whatever in the center which prevents the female end from sitting far enough down on the Q's male. IIRC I tried the ELB in the male end of the adapter, but the leaking airflow compromised that (and shrank the ELB too, so it is loose in the Cloud now). I also tried using the cyclone bowl + a male/male adapter, no air leak but just couldn't get a hit anything near my Cloud's.

oldiebutgoodie,

2 Paces

I have never tried a Cloud, but after a member here raved about his I decided to do some reading up in this thread. You guys sure do love your Clouds...

Just put in for the $500 HT package. :nod: October can't get here soon enough.

That put the campaign over $72K.

oldiebutgoodie

I have cloud.
Bought warranty upgrade $150
Support said I could upgrade to an Eagle for
$100 on indiegogo site. How do u do this.
Unless better idea will use 5 dolllar one and donate 100

Assuming that works, where will it be recorded that the $100 is to be combined with your unfulfilled $150? Does that require a Support Ticket on the VXL site?

oldiebutgoodie,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Assuming that works, where will it be recorded that the $100 is to be combined with your unfulfilled $150? Does that require a Support Ticket on the VXL site?

they said that they will search for multiple donations and add them up,
if the number is odd, they would probably contact the donater.
iirc, and i am pretty sure i'm at least close. no ticket needed.
they are on it.

I have never tried a Cloud, but after a member here raved about his I decided to do some reading up in this thread. You guys sure do love your Clouds...

Just put in for the $500 HT package. :nod: October can't get here soon enough.

That put the campaign over $72K.

not a bad decision, i can think of only one other vape on the market that comes close,
can't wait to try the new version.
i mostly dab and smoked joints and for me it was the first vape to really hit close to full spectrum medicating without combustion. and that hydratube is sweet. i did the same, you are in for a treat

Beardharmonica

18mm female to 14mm male into 14mm female to 18mm male

I just took what I had laying around, guess I was lucky it fitted. The ELBs are really tight and I had to fit them a bit.

34telft.jpg

kingtut106

Can someone from VXH confirm if this is true because I'm in the same boat and would love a eagle, but have just been limited on money. I could definitely rustle up a 100 for something this awesome though

kingtut106,
Reactions: wootze

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I just spoke with VaporRing. Because Indigogo does not directly integrate with our order management system. We are going to do a manual fine comb and organize the data ourselves.

We will notice multiple payments and contact the founder to confirm if our assumption is correct and what they intended the total sum of there funds to be applied to.

This entire process will be completed within 2 weeks after the Indegogo Campaign has completed.

Note: You can make a contribution of any value. Outside the preset perk payment amounts.

here ya go

oldiebutgoodie

here ya go

I don't mean to be sticky about this, but . . . MBW and I are already in for a different Perk. If we contribute $100 to the "no perk" option, when VXL combs thru the data they will see our first contribution which speaks for itself, and then this separate $100 contribution w/o any explanation. I'm sure there are others who have made "no perk" contributions too, so that's what ours will appear to be. I suppose VXL might contact us to double-check about the $100, but just as logically they could assume it's simply a contribution.

I think a Support Ticket might be helpful for us and VXL.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: wootze

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
We will notice multiple payments and contact the founder to confirm if our assumption is correct and what they intended the total sum of there funds to be applied to.

if you feel the need to stress, by all means do so, but that sentence speaks for itself, imho.
maybe contact vxl yourself directly

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I don't mean to be sticky about this, but . . . MBW and I are already in for a different Perk. If we contribute $100 to the "no perk" option, when VXL combs thru the data they will see our first contribution which speaks for itself, and then this separate $100 contribution w/o any explanation. I'm sure there are others who have made "no perk" contributions too, so that's what ours will appear to be. I suppose VXL might contact us to double-check about the $100, but just as logically they could assume it's simply a contribution.

I think a Support Ticket might be helpful for us and VXL.

We are assuming all multiple donations are upgrades to a different perk so it would be easy for us to just add up the multiple contributions but we do plan on contacting everyone prior to shipping just to double check :rockon:

oldiebutgoodie

We are assuming all multiple donations are upgrades to a different perk so it would be easy for us to just add up the multiple contributions but we do plan on contacting everyone prior to shipping just to double check :rockon:

Thanks, SM. I'll be making the $100 "no perk" contribution then.

This sure is one helluva great campaign. :clap:

EDIT: Done!

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Could I get a VXL response to this, please? I've asked this question a few times now and it's never been answered, but it's info I need to know before I can commit to any package.

Anonymouse,

TOWELIE 420

rjqw5s.jpg

Can this be modified for use with an 18 mm downstem bong instead of that hydro tube? Id love to turn my EQ into an all glass vapor trail

Top Bottom