Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Pappy's wisdom has inspired me to go find an adapter I had laying around to use with my Cloud. I really didn't like using my Cloud with other glass because it was right in my face. This little adapter has given me plenty of clearance now and I'm really enjoying my other glass once again. Here's a shot of it with my LW bub.
2vkhiti.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration, Pappy. :bowdown:
:peace:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

insomniac

Combustion Fucker
Curious if anyone can help me find the information i'm looking for... I have tried to search, with nothing found.

I'm trying to find what the exact differences are between the Evolver HydraCirc and the VapeXhale ShowerDome? Other than the $50 price difference ofcourse :)

I love my Cloud, and can't imagine using anything else anymore. It's been a long 2 years, but oh sweet jesus was it ever worth it!

insomniac,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Curious if anyone can help me find the information i'm looking for... I have tried to search, with nothing found.

I'm trying to find what the exact differences are between the Evolver HydraCirc and the VapeXhale ShowerDome? Other than the $50 price difference ofcourse :)

I love my Cloud, and can't imagine using anything else anymore. It's been a long 2 years, but oh sweet jesus was it ever worth it!

I don't think there is a difference, other than one is made by glasstafarian (Evolver), and one is made in-house (VapeXhale).

newVaper420,

Pappy

shmaporist
How strong is that stuff versus say some decent BHO? I have never tried to reclaim it. I did ABV BHO once and I did not like the result much. I figured this would be similar.
I can't really say bc I'm not an experience dabber but 3 or 4 dabs of this and I'm couch-locked. Taste is pure and piney. I prefer vaping flowers but dabbing virgin honey is a nice alternative. My biggest knock on dabbing is the metallic Ti aftertaste plus dabbing isn't as healthy as vaping.

trm11

wp5.jpg

I am seriously considering purchasing this piece as much of the time I will have friends with me using my cloud... also this way I dont need to worry about people blowing water back through my HT as I dont have any glass at the moment. I will of course be holding on to the cloud at ALL times.... :uhoh:
I know this one is cheaper ctwieps but the one I posted has a 3piece system, meaning bowl + downstem + piece, this one above is a two piece system so you're going to have to purchase separately and all that if you want to use it with the cloud, just wanted you to know before you ordered.

For the ppl saying this
27_18_01.jpg
is too small and may tip or whatever, all you need to do, which is what I'm doing is build a small table for the piece. I'm going to measure out the base and build a small circle hold for it, so if someone does pull a hose it won't tip. Also thinking of buying a metal c-clip for it so the cloud won't tip but I also had the thought that there aren't carbs on the hoses so possibly either putting in a carb on the handle via drill or just picking up the cloud for a clearing hit. Essentially if 4 ppl pull at the same time it will milk probably half of the elb, but each person will get a killer hit so hopefully this will be the quickest way to get ppl medicated off vapor for small parties I throw in my room, I will update everyone on what I find out, I think I'm going to order it off head&nature tonight, only 67$ (with shipping) and they do ship to the USA they emailed a response to my inquiry.

If anyone finds a cooler looking/better communal bong let me know! It must have an 18.8m joint tho, I've been searching for a while and the black leaf looks to be the best =/

I know someone mentioned VXL making a custom design, I think that would be pretty dope they are really big on the all-glass delivery tho, so I was thinking of the same design except for the hoses have 4 bent glass tubes 7-8" but I'm not sure if it would work as well as the hoses. Also I'd throw either a peral diffuser or a showerhead downstem for the bong, but that's just me.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Wow!! $67 shipped... hmmmm Yes, building the base is a great idea to control tipping. Haha, made me think of the time I had a piece of lab glass bub that was round on the bottom, no base, so I was using a roll of duct tape to set it on to keep it stable... I am sure your idea is much nicer than that... just duct tape it!!:lol:

:evil: I could not resist!! Ordered one of those Black Leaf Party Bong with 4 hoses too...

Your order amounts to a grand total of: 54.58 € plus 19% VAT= $67.81 US shipped.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: trm11

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
Hate to be a party poop but I don't envision these Octo-Hookahs being terrific delivery systems for the Cloud... Too much water/air volume, not enough percolation. You could expire the entire ELB before anyone gets a hook(ah)!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I seem to be real good at sticking my neck out to try things... mostly out of my own curiosity. If it doesn't make the cut, even w/ my Solo, it will move on to the classifieds... I wonder if you can do multi-person dabs with it too...

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I'm going to come up with some sort of thermal interface material to put around the cloud so you can hold it so it won't burn your hands for the high temp vape guys.

OV Glove works for me. Fits either hand. Think I paid $5 at Walgreens for mine.

MGG

:myday:
Hate to be a party poop but I don't envision these Octo-Hookahs being terrific delivery systems for the Cloud... Too much water/air volume, not enough percolation. You could expire the entire ELB before anyone gets a hook(ah)!

I was going to get it and swap the current stem piece with my g-spot diffuser.
I reckon for parties and just having friends over it would be epic.
Could also have the vapexhale separate from the unit and connected by proper tubing (whip)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was going to get it and swap the current stem piece with my g-spot diffuser.
I reckon for parties and just having friends over it would be epic.
Could also have the vapexhale separate from the unit and connected by proper tubing (whip)
I was just thinking the same thing...no need to balance it on top, just run some tubing...you are already sucking through tubing to begin with right? I might also replace those tubes depending on how they taste/smell. I have some high quality food grade, high temp silicone tubing just sitting here. I was also wondering about replacing the downstem. It's a novelty piece for sure, but could prove to be functional if done properly. Also thinking about a having a custom base made... to stabilize it. I'll figure that part out once I have it. Fun!:haw:

jambandphan03,

Marvc

Hey guys there's a Sovereignty - King StemLine with Up I'm looking at I was wondering if anyone knows if it can be used with the cloud without an adapter? And is it worth 350 ?

Thx

Marvc,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hey guys there's a Sovereignty - King StemLine with Up I'm looking at I was wondering if anyone knows if it can be used with the cloud without an adapter? And is it worth 350 ?

Thx

Looks like a decent piece. You might need to pick up one of these: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...lt-18-mm-male-to-18-mm-female-45-adapter.html (18mm) I would buy one of those. :tup: Actually thinking about selling my DG mini can and getting one. I like the ultra wide diameter. Will take some real lung power to clear. :tup:

Slightly Medicated,

Vapor Junkie

I just bough another inexpensive bubbler desk piece, should be here tomorrow, hoping it will handle the Cloud. If it works out I'll post pics and more info. Expectations are low for a piece in the $70 price range...

What did you get? I'm looking for a small-ish desk bubbler to use with my Inhalater

Vapor Junkie,

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
OK, finished tie dying the VXL shirt ... it's pretty cool, in hind sight, I probably should have done the fire/yellow side on the front where the logo is, so it would stand out better, but it is what it is...

FRONT:

zR39h.jpg

BACK:
Pxg29.jpg
how much do you want for one? Awesome tie die job. But seriously XL, I think that the shirt by itself could have dumb questions from strangers but this is perfect.and did i say awesome tie die job.

Top Bottom