Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
To be fair his wouldn't have been covered anyway based on what happened. :\

I think they should offer "glass insurance" or something. I'm sure many people would pay for the peace of mind. Then assuming not everyone is a clutz they would make even more profit doing nothing. Win Win? What do you guys think about that idea?

I still have no idea what really happened...I put one cube and my friend used it...I dunno but maybe my HT is leaking...anyway - this can happen easily and the inner tube being glass ... I wonder what happens if the cloud falls a few feet?

This sucks because I break pretty much everything so glass insurance is a must ... but hopefully future version will make you able to change it yourself...like changing heater cover for the EQ...this things are bound to break IMO

BTW, my combusters friends are happy to use my cloud now ... lol

m0sh,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
... BTW, my combusters friends are happy to use my cloud now ... lol

i kept trying to figure out why it would combust ... now i guess the temperature sensor probe is no longer touching the hot glass and can't get an accurate reading to allow control of the heater. could be dangerous to use.

Hippie Dickie,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
i kept trying to figure out why it would combust ... now i guess the temperature sensor probe is no longer touching the hot glass and can't get an accurate reading to allow control of the heater. could be dangerous to use.

Like I said the heater is exposed cause this to happen...also the pathway is not sealed anymore

m0sh,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
My oh my is this Cloud a game changer!! I have had a wonderful first week getting to know this vaporizer. Huge bonus for me, I have not needed to take the muscle relaxers I've been taking for my back spasms at night since getting the Cloud!! That is great because I don't like using pills for long periods of time, I start to feel the toxic build up and they become less effective over time. Now I am able to be more comfortable quickly, and have gotten used to the larger amount of vapor I can take in with this vape. I never knew my lungs could fill up that much, with out choking the sh*t out of me. This is a remarkable product, and I hope like hell I can keep mine around for a long time. I plan to eventually get a back up once stand alone Cloud units are being sold. I can only dream of a portable version... if that is possible. SS air path maybe? LOVING THE CLOUD!! :luv:

...on a side note, I got my VXL shirt, and tie dyed it up yesterday, so it will be getting washed tonight, and I will post a pic of it, hope it's a good one!!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So glad you are loving it! I medicate for my back as well. I have 2 herniated disks and always have some degree of pain. Bought the Cloud to be my bedroom vape, so I use it for heavy indica medication before bed. Havent taken pills in a long time, either. :)

I still have no idea what really happened...I put one cube and my friend used it...I dunno but maybe my HT is leaking...anyway - this can happen easily and the inner tube being glass ... I wonder what happens if the cloud falls a few feet?

This sucks because I break pretty much everything so glass insurance is a must ... but hopefully future version will make you able to change it yourself...like changing heater cover for the EQ...this things are bound to break IMO

After reading about a few members' leaking HTs I still get nervous whenever I use my Evolver HT. I just feel better and have more peace of mind when I use the Cloud with my SG (not to mention it diffuses much better). Since this thing is used with water I prefer the Cloud to always be used upside down so water will never be able to leak down into the unit.

And m0sh, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or rude but I don't think any type of glass paraphernalia will ever be covered by insurance haha. It is what it is man, and that's expensive and fragile stuff to enjoy herb with. Vapes like the VHW are very fragile but also offer replacement parts if a certain part breaks, so maybe the Cloud will get to that point in the future. We've all made mistakes when medicated and IMO our stoned mistakes should not be covered by companies like VXL or glass blowers. I'm sorry to hear about your loss and I really hope you get a new one soon. :peace:

nugghuffer,

Pappy

shmaporist
I am sure this will start a huge debate, but I find that the reclaim from vapes is bested only by Butane bud extractions...I feel that vaporizing itself is a heat extraction and then running that vapor through a glass cold water device condenses very potent resins.

I only use ISO for reclaim (period, no avb or bud or trim) and only in glass and SS parts (i also separate those two washes). I use high percentage ISO (90's) and I heat my pyrex in the microwave for 3 minutes before I toss the filtered ISO wash into the pyrex...it evaporates in minutes and then I a do a quick vac purge for shits and giggles and then let it cool.

I end up with amber that tastes like honey oil, even my wife likes it, and like I said, second only to BHO made with real herbs. The dabs leave no solid residue (slight seasoning) and no fireworks.
Using an angle adapter serves two purposes, protecting my glass and reclaiming my honey. I Use 91% ISO and let it evaporate in the sun. This is virgin honey because it hasn't been filtered through a bong and water!
:myday:
7706402668_79a37f837f_c.jpg

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Using an angle adapter serves two purposes, protecting my glass and reclaiming my honey. I Use 91% ISO and let it evaporate in the sun.
:myday:

How strong is that stuff versus say some decent BHO? I have never tried to reclaim it. I did ABV BHO once and I did not like the result much. I figured this would be similar.

Slightly Medicated,

JohnDeere

Using an angle adapter serves two purposes, protecting my glass and reclaiming my honey. I Use 91% ISO and let it evaporate in the sun. This is virgin honey because it hasn't been filtered through a bong and water!

Very good illustration of what I was talking about...nice amber, bet it smells nice and dabs clean.

How strong is that stuff versus say some decent BHO? I have never tried to reclaim it. I did ABV BHO once and I did not like the result much. I figured this would be similar.
Like I said in the post pappy quoted, for me vaporizing is a Hot Air Oil Extraction second only to BHO made with Headies and Care! It has the cleanest dabs I hit next to 30pg Purged BHO.

Good flavor, no fireworks...does not last nearly as long in my dart as BHO, and does not get me as lifted as BHO (obviously some of the active ingredients were enjoyed during the original vaporizer hits).

I never use solvents with AVB...I save lightly toasted AVB for a rainy day and it can be run through the cloud at high temps (not combustion)...then I'll harvest that reclaim from my glass if I am really in the doldrums.

Anyway solvents plus AVB = LOTS of Fireworks and Precipitates IME.

JohnDeere,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Final IM Toradol injection in the stack today, I feel amazing :D On my way out I asked if she had any questions about the Cloud because it didn't come up during. She smiled, said she showed the pics around and people liked it. She then said she showed it to my doctor :o and asked if he would order one for the office :lol:

Guess the next time I see him will be interesting :)

I also set up a burnable e-mail in case anyone had questions they could contact me, and I gave her one last photo of the Cloud on the DG. I know my genius doctor (he was practicing medicine by the time he was legal drinking age IIRC, a real doogie howser) will understand what a fritted disc is :brow:

Anyways thats the end of it. I have never put myself out there as a consultant before, but all of the people in this office are so nice and I want to help if I can, we will see if anyone has interest . . . :peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Glad you have a chance to feel good T-dub!! It would be awesome if at least one person contacted you for more vaping info... :tup:

jambandphan03,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Anyone else feel like the pressure of taking the ELB out is going to move the glass cylinder in the cloud? I just get so nervous put that ELB in and out.

I love this freaking thing, it's awesome. I broke my 1g limit today, but I've been working all day 7:00am till now, my stomach and back are killing. I think I deserve it. :-)

The EQ just sits there collecting dust. Poor, poor EQ. ;-).

newVaper420,
Reactions: darkrom

trm11

Did my first run with the cloud last night. Four people and 4 bowl packs, we were all pretty destroyed. At one point my friend put an ice cube in the HT but it was too big, and so he left it there in the mouthpiece hole, melting away. Ended up taking it out before it dropped in, idk had a weird vibe from it but hey I was 2 bowl packs in.

This thing works great, but I will be replacing the HT with a 4 hose communal bong for me and my buddies, I love the HT to death but for now I will be the only one to use it because I don't have another 500$ to blow if some person refuses to listen to me on how to properly use this vape. I love ppl and vaping with rando's but for some reason stoners never want instruction on how to a hit a piece, even if it's a futuristic ultra-sleek vape that they probably have never heard of or seen before. So I will be picking up this thing for like 67$ off of a Euro website, should be fun to hit!

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-4-hose-communal-party-bong.html

Overall very impressed with the cloud it did not disappoint for the first sess, more to come!

trm11,
Reactions: t-dub

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I would absolutely LOVE to see a video with like 4 people using this with the Cloud. It would be epic :haw:

OMG T-Dub, how can you tempt me in this way... for $91 it would be worth the try to see if it would indeed be a group cloud piece... if it's not too top heavy with the Cloud up there... anyone else think this would actually be a good idea? I suppose the stand by could be the Solo on top, most of all I don't want to put my Cloud in danger's way... but that is such a low price for something that could possibly work for multiple people.

..whew... out of stock. Well, I was also eyeballing this for using with the Cloud, but wonder how that inset joint would work with the Cloud... http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-saxo-glass-bubbler-recessed-joint-10-arm-tree-perc.html

jambandphan03,

trm11

There will be four people on it at all times :brow:I tend to have a lot of people over usually, and most people perfer smoking to vaping with me because vaping on the EQ used to take forever (30min bow packs). With the cloud though, if everyone pulls at once, the bowl pack won't last nearly as long and everyone will get pretty messed up, going by my logic, but we shall see.

I'll do my best to put a video out there, me and my roommate are thinking off doing a comedy webshow. I had an idea of one of the guys ordering a Cloud blackout and it randomly arrives at their doorstep further commencing mayhem.
But if we want to use the cloud in video I'll most definitely screen it with VXL, plus send you guys a script and all that, gotta respect the creators!!

I'll definitely get some pics of that bong up when it comes in!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
OMG

OMG T-Dub, how can you tempt me in this way... for $91 it would be worth the try to see if it would indeed be a group cloud piece... if it's not too top heavy with the Cloud up there... anyone else think this would actually be a good idea? I suppose the stand by could be the Solo on top, most of all I don't want to put my Cloud in danger's way... but that is such a low price for something that could possibly work for multiple people.

The dimensions seem kind of small... 13 inches tall total. If you take the bowl part off then it is probably like 9-10 inches tall. I would not feel safe balancing The Cloud on top of such a short piece. You can put allot of water in the bottom which might make it more bottom heavy... I would be afraid someone would pull on the hose to hard and it would tip the whole thing over. I would consider using it, but my hand would never leave the cloud. I would be holding on to it the entire time.

Slightly Medicated,

trm11

..whew... out of stock.

http://www.head-nature.com/article/07098/Black-Leaf-Party-Bong-with-4-hoses.xhtml

Found it on a Euro website, in stock for like 70$ with shipping. Plus if the Euro eventually dies, it'll be cheaper ^_^

trm11,

MGG

I would absolutely LOVE to see a video with like 4 people using this with the Cloud. It would be epic :haw:

27_18_01.jpg

That is fucking dope! I'd love to see VapeXhale get their glassblowers on making an official version for the vapexhale. THAT is a package i would love to buy. I don't have much need for the other glass set ups cause i already have a heaps good bong with an 18.8 joint as it is.. The only reason i'd want the current glasses is for greater portability.

MGG,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
http://www.head-nature.com/article/07098/Black-Leaf-Party-Bong-with-4-hoses.xhtml

Found it on a Euro website, in stock for like 70$ with shipping. Plus if the Euro eventually dies, it'll be cheaper ^_^

I found that one too, couldn't find any indication of shipping to USA, but I also didn't try to purchase it, I just scanned around the site a bit.

The dimensions seem kind of small... 13 inches tall total. If you take the bowl part off then it is probably like 9-10 inches tall. I would not feel safe balancing The Cloud on top of such a short piece. You can put allot of water in the bottom which might make it more bottom heavy... I would be afraid someone would pull on the hose to hard and it would tip the whole thing over. I would consider using it, but my hand would never leave the cloud. I would be holding on to it the entire time.

Yeah, you are probably right. I just bough another inexpensive bubbler desk piece, should be here tomorrow, hoping it will handle the Cloud. If it works out I'll post pics and more info. Expectations are low for a piece in the $70 price range... The DG mini works well, but is a bit off balance. I won't let go of the Cloud in fear of it tipping forward. That BlackLeaf Saxo looks like it might be beefy enough to handle the Cloud.

jambandphan03,

ctweips

wp5.jpg

I am seriously considering purchasing this piece as much of the time I will have friends with me using my cloud... also this way I dont need to worry about people blowing water back through my HT as I dont have any glass at the moment. I will of course be holding on to the cloud at ALL times.... :uhoh:

ctweips,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
gotta link for that ctweips? My main concern would be tipping over on any of the hooka pieces. A really wide base would be ideal...

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom