Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Hey guys, we knew the cat would be let out of the bag eventually . . . We knew that once the word got out, it would be very hard to control . . .

Well folks, this is one FC'er who will think twice the next time about being the proverbial cat. :o

SM - I know you are out there in real-time - sorry for stealing the thunder and more so for the tsunami of posts that I unleashed. "Hard to control" is the understatement of the day. :D

oldiebutgoodie,

Ville23

So I preordered over a year ago and have waited "somewhat" patiently and now people can just cut right in front of me and order?

Real nice :rolleyes:

And looking at the website, it looks like the packaging is available now too?
Or is that just a tease also?

JCat

Accessory Maker
So I preordered over a year ago and have waited "somewhat" patiently and now people can just cut right in front of me and order?

I know how you feel but PM or e-mail or call them up and I'm sure they'll make it right ... I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and am just waiting (not very patiently :)) for Troi to get back to me on ordering from Canada ...

JCat,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

"For the folks that pre-ordered, as the inventory goes up, you will get an email so that you will have the best chance to jump on it. We will be updating inventory every day."

This was explained some weeks ago by VXL.

No comment re the "packaging", already put my foot in it enough for one day. :ko:

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

JCat

Accessory Maker
I pre-ordered and I did not receive an e-mail ... (I know ... I know ... I'm in Canada ... but since other Cdn users pre-ordered and seemed to get theres I assumed shipping to Canada was ok and I would get my e-mail)

JCat,

Ville23

"For the folks that pre-ordered, as the inventory goes up, you will get an email so that you will have the best chance to jump on it. We will be updating inventory every day."

Seems that the best chance to "jump on it" is to just order it now, huh?

Is there any reason to wait for the precious invite now?

Ville23,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Don't worry, when it is your turn, we will email you before the inventory gets put up so you have the best chance of getting it. If you read the post, we had no choice to but to open up the shopping cart. The other alternative is that we have no credit card processor. Checking your spot in line, you wouldn't have received your invite for an other few months so in actuality, you will be getting your unit sooner than later.

stonemonkey55,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I would want to have your problems, me and a lot of others are still waiting for at least announcement of international models. If you preordered over a year ago, then you should be on your turn around now, and absolutely acceptable from you to order it now. You are from the group that should buy these. And block non preorder orders :)

Seek,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
We sent out our invites for the day, there are a few packages still left over before a new set of invites go out tomorrow. For folks that said we skipped them over, here is your chance to get it now.

JCat

Accessory Maker
We sent out our invites for the day, there are a few packages still left over before a new set of invites go out tomorrow. For folks that said we skipped them over, here is your chance to get it now.

What about me?

JCat,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OK, just so this is clear, if we already ordered and paid through the website, are we getting our order shipped today?? Or are we being put in a line to wait even after paying? I just don't understand this.

jambandphan03,

JCat

Accessory Maker
This is my understanding (I'm confused as well though so not 100% certain :)) ... "a programmer, an engineer, and a vaporizer enthusiast all walk into a bar" ... (there's gotta be a joke here somewhere :)):

- Every day they are processing pre-orders and sending out e-mails. They can only do so many of these per day.
- As well, they put X number of units available per day to purchase on the site.
- One does not affect the other as they can only process pre-orders so quickly and there are enough units either available or becoming available on a daily basis to satisfy the speed they can process them at.
- For credit card/financial/whatever reasons they also have to have them available online so whatever they can't process for pre-orders per day they are making available online ...

???? not sure if I'm just more confused now and making everyone else more confused as well :hmm: ?????

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Jam,
If you paid, then from what I understand you will be getting the order shipped today or tomorrow. Pre-orders were not paid for in advance, but they will be notified when inventory is added so as to know when to best have a chance of snatching one up. I'm sure this is not the way VXL wanted to roll it out, but they were forced to "open the store" for all comers by their merchant services provider. So it was really not in their control, unfortunately.

:peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I actually was notified by a friend, that they were on the site, early this a.m. didn't come here to FC until after I placed my order, because I just assumed it was supposed to be live, and didn't realize this was a bit of a jumble until it was too late, order had already been placed. Sorry to all you who have been waiting. I certainly would not have jumped in front if I had realized what was going on prior to ordering.

jambandphan03,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Yeah the way I understand it is simple. They were forced to opened the store to everyone and now they are trying there best to have pre-order people purchase first by sending them e-mails as soon as new inventory is up. Not preferred method, but no other options at this point.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Finally got my order in today. After the mess up where my pre-order date (May'11) was missed, I am very happy to have it all straightened out now. The toughest part was staying quiet about the website coming online. I am very surprised someone didn't spill it earlier. In this Internet Age, secrets are not something that have a long half-life.:)

Looking forward to receiving my Cloud and eventually posting a review...looks like everyone will have a Cloud earlier than they might have thought.

Put in my order earlier this morning for the Evolver HydraTree package. It's been a long wait but I think it will have been worth it in the end, it was just hard watching all the great videos of the Cloud in action and not being able to use it. I ordered before 12p EST so it should already be on it's way!
Can't wait to see how it hits through the SG....:mmmm:

Top Bottom