Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Here is a few questions.

Do the early birds still get a tee shirt?

Did the clouds before this release come with a stock tube that wasn't a hydra.

If yes, will this one?

Not that it would matter bc I'm using the cloud with a hydra was just designed that way.

I don't think a t-shirt was ever part of the Early Bird perk, that was a Fanatic perk. I'm pretty sure you either got a Hydratube or a dry mouthpiece with the original, just like this time around.

grokit

well-worn member
Are we there yet?

are-we-there-yet.jpg

:spliff:

way2

I don't think a t-shirt was ever part of the Early Bird perk, that was a Fanatic perk. I'm pretty sure you either got a Hydratube or a dry mouthpiece with the original, just like this time around.

I don't remember a t-shirt being offered either but this is from page 1 of this thread
SM55 said:
$500 DONATION - FIRST DIBS ON VAPEXHALE NIMBUS, HYDRATUBE, AND LIMITED EDITION VAPEXHALE T-SHIRT

gigaurora

Shit, you can't deny that. I never even saw that post.
Too be fair, if that was a slipped statement very early on that changed throughout the long campaign and was never update, i wouldn't be a dick about it and demand a shirt :) 250 unexpected extra shirts to ship would be a bitch for cashflow and not possible with a tiny widdle company like our cute one here :)

Just as off hand, no source, I vaguely remember many times being told that we wouldn't get shirts as 500$ levels at various points throughout this thread.

gigaurora,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@way2 obviously the perks evolved from that seminal post, and that evolution took place on the IGG site, not on page #1 here. If you are going to use that as a leverage point to whine to @stonemonkey55 to get a free t-shirt, thus convincing others to do so . . . imho, thats bad ju-ju . . . :disgust: There have been so many people at every turn pumping him for free this or free that because you changed this or implied things might be like that or we had to wait . . . fuck . . . :cuss:

Ripbongs420

vapiff
@way2 If you are going to use that as a leverage point to whine to @stonemonkey55 to get a free t-shirt, thus convincing others to do so . . . imho, thats bad ju-ju . . . :disgust:

I didn't interpret that as what he was trying to do, I think he was just pointing out misinformation that has been posted that could induce somone to think they are getting the T.

That said I would Rocky run to Philly myself with $50 in hand for one of those beautiful EVOlve T's or hoodies.

John Lewus

The VXL team has already been very gracious. IIRC the original Early Bird was just a basic hydtratube package for $500 when the words "limited edition" somehow got posted somewhere. SM agreed to give Early Birds "limited edition" hydratubes. It was enough to get me to contribute at that level.

I think the hoodies are pretty awesome though. I would wear one. It is one of the best most discreet ways to meet fellow vaporists in public without drawing any unnecessary attention.

Last edited:

way2

To be clear I do not expect a shirt and don't feel I'm "owed" one. As I said I don't even remember one being mentioned. I'm simply posting info I found in this thread. I wouldn't use it as leverage to get anything "free" (but I am looking to BUY a shirt)

I meant no harm in my post...just passing on info I found here. Sorry for any confusion.

Edit: in the interest of full disclosure....I did make mention of some "freebie" ELB's a few pages back in reference to case buyers not getting the new EVO packaging but other than that I have not complained about any aspect of this campaign. I think it's going quite well so far.

Now hurry up and ship those bad boys!!

Last edited:

Hexi

I work at big enterprise level corporate. I have gotten enough free T-shirts over the years to start a new continent. I always give them away.

I try to wear all Logo-free clothing (next to impossible in america) and corporate t-shirts are all about logos...

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So I'm at the $250 trade in. @stonemonkey55 @Troi What if I send in my old cloud for the $50 off deal but instead you include a hoodie instead the money off? I really want one of those hoodies :) Please?

Wait, what's the $50 off deal?

Tstat,

11eleven11

There's gonna be a lot of pics and vids from users coming really soon guys. Possibly this weekend, probably next week.

Not leaking any info; this is what they already told everyone they were shooting for, and from what we've seen there are fanatics 99% likely to get units that we can show, likely next week.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Trick or Treat? It is nearing the end of October so it is time for the Monkey to come out of the cave and make an announcement or two. First, we plan on launching later this week and will be fulfilling orders (starting Oct 31) based on this order:

Fanatics

Early Birds

Fanboys

Trade-Ins

Pre-orders

We are taking extra pre-cautions to ensure that each unit is properly assembled, quality tested, and packaged. I know that after reading this, everyone will be extremely excited to know when their expected ship date is. I ask you guys to take it easy on the support channel for a few reasons:

1. Everyone, including myself, will be a part of the assembling, testing, and fulfillment. This will ensure that more units go out as quickly as possible while not neglecting any of the important steps on the way.

2. We won’t know the answer anyways. A lot of our release schedule will be predicated on how each outgoing batch is received. We learned from our first launch not to send everything out at once because if there is an issue, all of them will have to come back. If each outgoing batch comes back with no problems, each subsequent batch can be a larger amount.

I know many of you might be asking, what was the Beta testing period about then? Well, to be honest, we’ve had our fair share of issues in the past and we know that this is the most CRITICAL time in the history of this company. We need to execute this portion of our business as flawlessly as possible so please bear with us over the next few weeks.

We are extremely excited to finally get the Cloud EVO into the hands of the FC forum and look forward to your feedback. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Last edited:

treeman

Hey, just got the email saying that they are sending out fanatics first then early birds etc.
I got in at the $350 perk with no glass, I was just wondering if that's still counted as early bird if anyone knows?

EDIT, got ninja'd

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey, just got the email saying that they are sending out fanatics first then early birds etc.
I got in at the $350 perk with no glass, I was just wondering if that's still counted as early bird if anyone knows?
nope, that's basically a pre-order. early birds are 500 w/glass

Bob Loblaw,

Dr. Plutonious

nope, that's basically a pre-order. early birds are 500 w/glass

The seems a little unfair. At the very least you'd think fanboys should get their vapes at the same time as people who did the trade-in. We were still part of the campaign.
DOH! :mmmm: didn't mean to leave out Fanboys, updated my post.

I like the way you think Stonemonkey :cool:

Dr. Plutonious,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom