Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

B.

War Criminal
@Skoll-Awesome!!!

This case is awesome. Not top of the line, but solid and works for me just fine. I don't plan on putting my cloud in a situation where I need it to be waterproof. In this case is my cloud, 2 HTs, a grinder, 2 ELBa, a thermovape revolution and contact case with a bunch of ready to go dabs portioned out and 2 omicron carts, charger with 2 extra batts, 18 to 14 adapter, mflb with 2 batts, small pocketknife, a nug jar and an oil jar :)

photobucket-16296-1334777552216.jpg

photobucket-31395-1334634483927.jpg

For no particular reason, here's some ABV. The left is 9-12, the right is 2-3.
photobucket-9144-1334634577846.jpg

THCMuscle

Awesome B! I really like the color of that ABV on the left! that gives me hope. I am really wanting this thing for lower temp vaping in paticular. I like to inhale the least amount of plant material whilst getting the effects that I want.

THCMuscle,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
You know I gotta say my problem with these cases is that you simply can move around with them without people asking you what's that...lol...

I want a small case for the glass unit only... :p

m0sh,

B.

War Criminal
Ya thats the zeikos medium.

Really take your time planning how you do the pick n pluck. I changed my mind a bunch of times, and wound up having to glue the foam in place, which is functional, but doesn't look that good.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
@B. you don't have any videos of you cloud in a tube/bubbler do you? i'd like to see your cloud at 9 and 12-1ish in a tube to see how the vapor looks.
your "2-3 o clock abv" is about equal to my 8-9 o clock abv. wondering how hot mine could be running... I could never hit it at 12 o clock and leave any green in it after 2 hits. goes pretty much brown

MarcellusWiley,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
B, the case setup you've got going on is awesome! you'd be able to hold up anywhere for a while and be all set! The abv pics you posted look nice...very evenly cooked! Maybe we should call it ABC (Already Been Clouded) :brow:

On a side note, has anyone else noticed a change in the way there cloud blinks to indicate auto-shutoff mode, as Nosferatu mentioned? \/

Instead of blinking red and green only, it would flash no color inbetween for half a second. It started doing this when I left it on a long time. I guess it doesn't matter but I just observed that the lights now act differently than when I got the unit.

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
@B. you don't have any videos of you cloud in a tube/bubbler do you? i'd like to see your cloud at 9 and 12-1ish in a tube to see how the vapor looks.
your "2-3 o clock abv" is about equal to my 8-9 o clock abv. wondering how hot mine could be running... I could never hit it at 12 o clock and leave any green in it after 2 hits. goes pretty much brown
I'm in the same boat, my ABV (I hate that name) looks all brown at 7-9 and my 12 is at least as brown as B's 3 o'clock. As I have never used another cloud, i have nothing to compare mine too, but since the get go I've had a hunch mine is too hot. Looks like i better file a support ticket and talk with the vxl crew to see where my unit stands. Gunna be devastating if I have to part with it to send it back. Too hot or not, at 7 o'clock this thing blows the panties off my Q and ssv and I want to use it constantly.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ya thats the zeikos medium.

Really take your time planning how you do the pick n pluck. I changed my mind a bunch of times, and wound up having to glue the foam in place, which is functional, but doesn't look that good.

I actually have that same case, but mine is made by Vanguard. I bought it to carry my 17" laptop years ago.

OhTheAgony,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Instead of blinking red and green only, it would flash no color inbetween for half a second. It started doing this when I left it on a long time. I guess it doesn't matter but I just observed that the lights now act differently than when I got the unit.

I don't recall how mine was blinking when I received it about 10 days ago but currently the flashing pattern is:
Green - Off - Green - Off - Red - Off - Red - Green - Off - Green - Off - Red - Off - Red - Green...

VapeArts,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Morse code? lol

No review from me since there has been so many but I will say a few words. I'm a vapor snob. I've used a lot of them and know what works good. The cloud lives up to the hype. It gives true vapor bong rips. It's exactly as I'd envisioned and hoped it would be.

I got unit #49 and it seems to be running fine. At 12:00 I am getting thick vapor from the very first hit and it's able to get the abv very dark after a few stirs and tokes. This seems about perfect to me so I haven't tried any other setting. There was what appears to be some fiberglass insulation poking out from my cloud but I trimmed it flush and all is well.

The vertigo tube is stunning. I'm not a big glass guy so it's the finest I have ever seen in person. I'm really happy with it.

Good work Team vapexhale. :D

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hey Cloud users, how long does it take to heat up from 9 to 12? Can you just keep ripping when you like your first hits on low temp and the rest of the bowl on high, or do you have to wait another ten minutes before it is fully up to temperature?

OhTheAgony,

max

Out to lunch
The Herbo is a top rate vape, but where's the heat retention? Have you forgotten that sm specifically designed this model to be superior to every other water filtered vape that relies on the heating element alone to supply a steady temp?

arf777

No longer dogless
I didn't want to assume there was a problem with the Cloud - always try to remember to judge a new product on its own, not relative to pre-release hype. But since SM thinks there really is an issue, I submitted a ticket.
Got to say, the response was MUCH faster than I would've expected, even from a fully-staffed established company. Kudos. Many of us just aren't used to good customer service anymore, so when it does happen it's a pleasant surprise.

this thing leaves me utterly useless. I've skipped three consecutive classes since I've gotten it.

I however did combust how do I clean the inside of the cloud and that particular EZL Bowl to rid the horrid combustion taste? Also can any one chime in as how to receive the warrenty. I foolishly mistakenly threw away the papers along with boxes down the trash chute.

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom