Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

DoubleAA80

aka hookedonvape
no sorry was a typo im not a fanatic. wish i was john, nice of you to offer people with broken units be serviced first good karma my manyone recomend a heavy hitter that is cheap that will hold me over? the solo doesnt really control my symptoms

DoubleAA80,

grokit

well-worn member
Imo they will send black betas but the full fanatic package otherwise. After the beta period the black gets exchanged for green, simple simon.

:peace: :2c:

grokit,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
no sorry was a typo im not a fanatic. wish i was john, nice of you to offer people with broken units be serviced first good karma my manyone recomend a heavy hitter that is cheap that will hold me over? the solo doesnt really control my symptoms

If you want a cheap heavy-hitter that you'll still use on occasion after you get your EVO, look at a Lotus. It's a butane-powered portable you can have with a water-tool adapter for like US$125, and is capable of milking most pieces pure white if you feel the need, once you have the technique down (which doesn't take that long). Then when you get your EVO for desktop daily driving, you'll have a nice, compact, hard-hitting portable option for the road, too.

Imo they will send black betas but the full fanatic package otherwise. After the beta period the black gets exchanged for green, simple simon.

:peace: :2c:

That's assuming the Fanatic glass is finished, though, and I suspect it isn't. The vid they posted like a week back still looks like an in-development stage. I'd be surprised to see fewer opals on the final Fanatic tube vs the final Early Bird tube, for example. Plus, there was almost no colour/detailing on it.

I'm assuming everyone that quoted my post has a working cloud or never owned a cloud before? If so your biased and I don't want to hear it from you. Oh and @Anonymouse it isn't just the software its the whole unit. I remember seeing videos of the software months and months ago. So on that note Fanatic's hurry the fuck up when you get your shit lol!!!!

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mvapes

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
just think about the poor kids in africa who only ever know smoking joints

2fa8377f882c416a390b53a81984ba2d.jpg

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Speculation, speculation, so much speculation. :D

Tell ya what: I'll test whatever VXL sends, however VXL wants it tested. Then when I have done the extra thorough job that loyalty to FC members demands, I'll give the thumbs up.

I figure that should take me, oh I dunno, at least 2 or 3 months. :evil:

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
So...Wow! Emotions are clearly running at a fever pitch around heeya! :nod: Us fanatics are just as excited as all of you. i am seriously just anxious to find out how the original (original) hand built sweeties could be improved upon. I mean in house is obviously the best way to have QC and hopefully with the right automation, things should be moving a long pretty quickly. Sure there were a bunch of units flooded into the marketplace, that were NOT REAL CLOUDS!!! :horse: Real Clouds will kick your ass and you will not be able to think about how much better things could be because you are truly FADED from this device! :smug:

Remember guys, they are not reinventing the wheel, they are just tacking some new mods on said wheel... out for a spin! :D :myday: :tup: :wave:

Happy Friday Cloud Chasers! :peace:

:whoa:

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!
Wanna honestly know what is better than the VapeExhale in every way?

The Plenty vaporizer hooked up to a bong :

1.) Take the black mouthpiece off the Plenty

2.) Pack a 3 gram bowl and pack it down nice and tight with the liquid screen ( dont pack the screen just pack it so it fits)

3.) Make sure the bong has an ice catcher ( mine holds 6) , percolator is bonus

4.) Move the clear rubber piece higher ( where you took off the mouthpiece) to create good suction between bong and stem.

5.) GG>>>PROFIT???

6.) SLEEP

I bet you any money this is a better setup than the 500 dollar Vapeexhale

The 3 grams is just to show off the holding size of the plenty. You can do it with less just leave the screen in

How many NEW members come here to pimp the S+B products? Makes me wonder if they have a motive, or just have never used the cloud and want to defend their purchase.

Also, pack a 3gram bowl? Hardly efficient compared to literally any other vaporizer I've seen in my whole life.

Happy Friday Everyone. The Philly team plans to work through the weekend so that we can expedite the Beta process and launch to full production as quickly as possible.

Thanks for working the weekend, VXL Philly! I'll be here in AZ cheering on the Eagles against the Broncos and eating cheesesteak sandwiches loaded with Philadelphia cream cheese. Just wish I could get over to McNally's, Nick's, Paesano's, or Jim's Steaks...gotta make that Philadelphia Taco!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Thanks for working the weekend, VXL Philly! I'll be here in AZ cheering on the Eagles against the Broncos and eating cheesesteak sandwiches loaded with Philadelphia cream cheese.

Hear, hear! Fly Eagles, fly! And thanks, VX, for your hard work and dedication to the community. I'm a proud supporter.

And I'm a very high supporter, too. Just hit my ticker... :freak:

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Slow night up in here! Happy Sunday friends, hope you are having a nice cloudy sunday! However you are currently producing the vapor...:brow:

Did some great OG Kush in my Moby Stereo Matrix, and I am about to go out to enjoy the day with fambly!
Those Evos are on the horizon!! Cloud 9 Project about to begin...:popcorn:

smokie

I think the bits that stick out on the side ruin the clean glass lines. preferred the previous instagram one

smokie,

ogcook

I think the bits that stick out on the side ruin the clean glass lines. preferred the previous instagram one
Well only the Early Bird level will have those on it.

@stonemonkey55 Any chance and just getting a PICTURE of the hydrotubes or an official picture of the new housing? I want to see how these tubes work normally as well, it seems most videos are not in actual use and just pulled at full speed.

t00fatt

... it seems most videos are not in actual use and just pulled at full speed.
I also find this oddly suspicious, and have been concerned about this from the start. I'm worried the turbines only "fire" when clearing the tube, and not when hitting at a more reasonable pace. Every clip shown has been at nearly lung busting velocities...

Given the turbine, glass protrusions, and opal marbles on the early bird HTs, which I personally find ugly and out of place, I'm actually really happy I saved my money. I know I'm in the minority here, but I think it needs stating. That is not to say a more traditional glasshead, not as concerned with functionality, would not find this piece very appealing.

Last edited:

JoeKickass

No guys that's the opposite scenario, I'm pretty sure one of the early vids showed them hitting it pretty hard and the water just got sucked up to the turbine and stayed there.

I think this new version looks good, I think they're just trying to show the water level stays reasonable in both chambers no matter how hard you hit it...

I for one welcome the opal marbles and think they will make great handholds :tup:

ogcook

I think this new version looks good, I think they're just trying to show the water level stays reasonable in both chambers no matter how hard you hit it...
I'm not really concerned with water levels though, more concerned with the percolation action when being pulled at a normal speed when the majority of the vapor is traveling through it.

t00fatt

No guys that's the opposite scenario, I'm pretty sure one of the early vids showed them hitting it pretty hard and the water just got sucked up to the turbine and stayed there.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I'm following what you mean. While that is no doubt a valid reason for the existence of that, and the many other high speed draw videos. It doesn't say anything about why there are no video clips of a slow speed draw on a cloud. The one video of one of these turbines on a cloud, is the fanatic tube which SM was also hitting at a lung busting rate.

So yes, there is a benefit to high speed shots. But the reason given is only a justification for the existence of a or several high speed shots, but is no justification for them all being so. Thusly, it does nothing to answer the question of why there are no videos of slow speed shots.

edit: I'm not trying to be a dick, but either you misunderstood my point, I misunderstood your's, or simply reasoning is not one's forte.

...Thusly, it does nothing to answer the question of why there are no videos of slow speed shots.

The obvious answer: The tubes are being tested/finalized. When the tubes are FINAL, we'll see some detailed vids on their functionality. Right now, they're being extremely nice and showing us first-hand, and almost in-time, how they are progressing along towards a final product. Let's be grateful they inform us of anything at all. Most companies wouldn't say a thing until actual shipment of product, but VXL is willing to endure our (mine too!) pettiness in certain areas, in order to allow us to feel closer and more involved in the process. Let's be grateful! (I'm not insinuating that you aren't grateful. I, also, would like to see slow speed shots, but I think I know why we haven't, and so am not asking why, that's the only difference between us.)

Top Bottom