Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

tonio145

Will the limited edition hydratube at the $500 perk have ice pinches? I could not get a confirmation of that and I am at the 250 level now.

yeah it would be cool if it had ice pinches, it doesn't look like it does in the video though. unless I'm mistaken and that was only to show of the perc being used. I hope thats the case. to be honest I don't really like the skinny little neck.

tonio145,
Reactions: GKritz

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yes, please hook us up with a bit more details about the perk levels. Ice punch would pwn it!

I also love ice, and we are getting a new fridge soon so it will be margarita and vape-town soon.

I just checked in with the Swagger team and we are going to allow 500 and 1000 perk level folks to let us know if they want a bent neck or a straight tube w/ice pinches. We aren't going to bend the necks on any of the ones with ice pinches as the thicker tubing makes it much more difficult. Before we send out units, everyone at the 500/1000 level will get an email where they can specify the type of mouthpiece they want (but nothing custom beyond that). You guys have been awesome so this is our little way to give back to those that helped us.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Pretty much the only way I hit the cloud now... very nice clouds of vapor, uniform extraction and the small amounts make my herb last longer as I usually always end up dazed and confusedly forgetting to have that third or fourth bowl instead of just loading the ELB right up.

The only thing that sucks is that is it incompatible with many bongs or glass adapters.
Have you tried using my Mini ELB tech in pieces that the Two Cap method is incompatible with? I have a hard time two capping with a couple of pieces, but never have an issue with the Mini ELB...

I just checked in with the Swagger team and we are going to allow 500 and 1000 perk level folks to let us know if they want a bent neck or a straight tube w/ice pinches. We aren't going to bend the necks on any of the ones with ice pinches as the thicker tubing makes it much more difficult. Before we send out units, everyone at the 500/1000 level will get an email where they can specify the type of mouthpiece they want (but nothing custom beyond that). You guys have been awesome so this is our little way to give back to those that helped us.
I still can hardly believe that this campaign has gone the way it has! I mean, I can, but it's still amazing! If any company, or rather, group of hardworking folks, deserves this kind of response from an online community, and the internet/cannabis world in general, it is these ones right here! Putting there own personal lives and time out there on the line, to bring us all a better, safer, cooler, healthier, easier, all around more amazing method of consuming our meds/choice herbs...that deserves some respect! My words are insignificant compared to the numerous donations, and other forms of support that have been thrown your way. Still, it feels as though we, the end user, still get the major benefit from this whole deal! As one member stated earlier, the currentish rates calculate out to about $450 allocated to get each person who donated a cloud, etc. or something like that. The point being, at the end of the day, we end up benefitting from this, and they still keep going, day after day (think the new models that will be released in the coming years!) etc.

So, thank you VXL (SM55, Troi (phill?) Vaporring (bryan?) and all of those who are unknown specifically to myself, or others! Rock on VXL :rockon: I can't wait to rock my VapeXhale Cloud EVO! :luv::drool::bowdown::nod::tup:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

I just wet my pants.

2 Paces

Alright, help me out.

Stonemonkey55 mentioned the choice between a bent neck or a straight tube w/ice pinches for the $500 & $1000 perks.

I'm a $500 contributor, but I have no idea what ice pinches are. Bent neck seems like it would be more comfy, but I've never used an HT or a Cloud, so what the hell do I know:shrug:

2 Paces,

toros23

Well, you sort of made it a no-brainer for me to up from $350 to $500.. I'm just not crazy about turbines, so please let me pick something else!! :)

edit: done --> Thanks, toros23! You raised the campaign total to: $104,511!

JoeKickass

but I have no idea what ice pinches are.
Oh man you are missing out! Ice in a bong is great, it's like breathing crisp mountain air!

These are ice pinches (the glass indents that the ice is resting on):
tumblr_m27t0u2GHC1rtsy82o1_500.jpg

Not to be confused with the ice bong lol
tumblr_lm2lf6N7mk1qj7xpwo1_500.jpg

000_0381.jpg

il4g8.jpg

I bet those freeze your lips to hit lol

2 Paces

Oh man you are missing out! Ice in a bong is great, it's like breathing crisp mountain air!

These are ice pinches (the glass indents that the ice is resting on):

Thanks Joe!

I've had ice in a bong, but never knew those were called ice pinches. To be honest, I've seen them in some bongs, but didn't know that's what they were for :lol:.

The ice bong photos are AWESOME :rockon:

So, now that I understand ice pinches, what would everyone recommend, bent or ice pinches?

Not sure how often I'll use ice, and I don't know how necessary the pinches are for using ice. I also don't know if bent or straight would be more comfy.

Such awesome decisions to have :D

:)What does it taste like if you live where the air is mountain crisp already?

I was wondering that. I live in the mountains of NH...

Last edited:

wootze

Thanks Joe!

I've had ice in a bong, but never knew those were called ice pinches. To be honest, I've seen them in some bongs, but didn't know that's what they were for :lol:.

The ice bong photos are AWESOME :rockon:

So, now that I understand ice pinches, what would everyone recommend, bent or ice pinches?

Not sure how often I'll use ice, and I don't know how necessary the pinches are for using ice. I also don't know if bent or straight would be more comfy.

Such awesome decisions to have :D

I was wondering that. I live in the mountains of NH...

Pinches hold the ice, bent is more comfy.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . So, now that I understand ice pinches, what would everyone recommend, bent or ice pinches? . . .

This is another one that is very much in the eye, er, mouth, of the beholder.

For me, ice is very important. I frequently use the HydraLine that SM demonstrates in the vid linked above on this page, but with ice (note the pinches). My lungs are super sensitive to dry hot heat. So water moisturizing, i.e., glass that has excellent diffusion, is a first requirement. The ice adds yet more moisturizing and also cools the vapor. When paired with the Cloud which extracts so well even at lower temps, I get the most comfortable experience I've been able to find.

But there is a downside: Flavor. Ice will diminish that. How much is, again, subjective. But especially for those users with access to excellent quality herb, understandably they want to savor those flavors without compromise. I don't have access to that kind of quality, so for me this is academic, aside from the health reason above. But if I did, and I still had the lungs from my younger years, I would pass on the ice in favor of the flavor.

In short, ice = cooler vapor at the expense of some degree of taste. Only you can decide.

If it's just a matter of straight vs bent neck, that's a comfort decision. Give some thought to how and where you'll use your HT atop the EVO. For example, if you keep it on a desk and like to sip, you may prefer a bent neck to avoid needing to stand above a straight neck or having to hold the EVO on your lap. You may very well eventually want more than one style; my collection of HT's and other pieces is half straight up, half with bent necks of one type of another. And it's usually pretty easy to sell/trade for another piece of glass should you want to.

Last edited:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
stonemonkey55 said:
Who needs cameramen? I'm getting pretty good at doing "selfies"

I'm guessing your partner was out at the time but don't do it too often, you could end up going blind. Frankly I'm impressed that you can get it up in front of a cameraman, maybe you should consider a career change.

On a more serious note, it's looking like you got some good percolation going there.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
awesome that they are giving us a choice between neck styles, that's pimpin'

You know what would be an awesome thing for vxc to do with some of that extra scratch?
I bet even more than a second color it would be well-received to have a carry case available for the cloud/ht setup, maybe something along these lines:

hell, it doesn't even need to be that fancy. and to even offer one for sale would be nice. i have a great one for my 'cano and if you go to beginning of this thread they talk about an eventual storage box that never happened.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
You know what would be an awesome thing for vxc to do with some of that extra scratch?
I bet even more than a second color it would be well-received to have a carry case available for the cloud/ht setup, maybe something along these lines:

arizer-extreme-q-custom-carry-case-cooler-box1_2.jpg

fwiw, some of us have Penguin or Nanuk cases with the custom foam cutouts for just this purpose. There are some cool pics early in this thread with examples.

AdmiralAlpacha

How long can the cloud be left on. Would it withstand being on for 12 hours daily?

With only 50 hours left I've got some hard decisions to make

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: ogcook
Top Bottom