m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Someone named Peaceful Yogi, 42 minutes ago, $5,000 – Nimbus Family Member
New Grand Total: $49,218
http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3723654
We just officially locked in overdrive . . . :rockon:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Amazing.

Well done VapeXhale, we're almost ready ;)

About the name, I actually like the Eagle better!
I don't get the anti-eagle vibe here...its just a name... get over it.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
We're just looking out for the company after seeing some missteps being made in the past. Marketing is everything when selling a product and The Eagle vaporizer doesn't really pop for me like The Cloud did.

Darb

We're just looking out for the company after seeing some missteps being made in the past. Marketing is everything when selling a product and The Eagle vaporizer doesn't really pop for me like The Cloud did.
At least the word cloud has something to do with the product.

m0sh

Well, that will change.

Once most of you climb down from the tree and realize its just a name...and actually a much better name than Nimbus...

Perhaps the majority of people here think its worse but I'm going to bet that the Eagle would be more popular in the general public...

Anyway, marketing? "The Eagle" is awesome.

With one of these type of images added to a device - http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud.5247/page-622#post-420606 - makes it look insane...

People are hard when they have to get used to new things...happened with every Microsoft OS (excluding horrible Vista)

m0sh,
Reactions: JCat

smokie

I would rather just see the vapexhale monkey logo on device! I don't care what it's called, and I don't think eagle is that bad tbh.

b0

Cloudy...
The truth is that I don't like the name, but come on guys is going to be the official name and you can't do anything. Some of you are being too critical about it.

m0sh

I'll overlook the first part. I also thought Nimbus was a terrible name. I could care less what my device is called but I want the company to succeed. I did invest $1,000 after all.

No need to overlook, I apologize if I sounded arrogant - b0 said it better:

But come on guys is going to be the official name and you can't do anything. Some of you are being too critical about it.

You can say your opinion but to me, it seems like its a bit too "cry baby" vibe.

I invested 500$ in the device (1000$ if I was from NorthAmerica, actually I'm going to bet 500$ for me is more than what is 1000$ for you - wages and different countries etc)

You think I don't want this to succeed?????

Are you trying to be smart, "I don't care about the name yet I think its going to hurt the company"

Well mate, with all due respect, do not take it personally but I think you're out of your elements.

Edit: Lets make a bet, 1 year from now you'll be happy to call it the freaking eagle!!!!! :)

m0sh,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
You can say your opinion but to me, it seems like its a bit too "cry baby" vibe.

There you go again... :)

Honestly your reading to deep into my comments. I'm just stating it sounds a bit awkward. I don't really care enough to "shed tears". All I want is for my device to be delivered to me as promised in a timely manner and backed by a lifetime of support.

elmomuzz,

m0sh

There you go again... :)

Honestly your reading to deep into my comments. I'm just stating it sounds a bit awkward. I don't really care enough to "shed tears". All I want is for my device to be delivered to me as promised in a timely manner and backed by a lifetime of support.

So I suggest you not being so nit picky...

FYI, I meant "cry baby" for all recent posts regarding this issue...you're just 1 out of many
To me it sounds a little bit exaggerated.

m0sh,

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.

And they're really in no position to make any more. This comeback has to work for them and downright botching the name right out of the gate may very well spell disastrous consequences, not only for the new model but ultimately the fate of VXL going forward as well.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
they've just changed the name, because I've implicated the harry potter relationship :p
for me eagle sounds a bt too patriotic (even if it's also my hometown's symbol), but I actually don't care about a vapes name

mrweed,
I feel I should say something about the name. But I cannot think of anything. Oh Wait , wait. My wife a bird watcher loves the name. Now I feel I have added true weight to this discussion. The Eagle has landed.

11eleven11

Will yall shut the hell up about the name? You're hurting the eagle's feelings.

80A03AF6BBDA4856A9AB0701783D20E6.jpg

11eleven11

A rich college kid wants to pick up a cool new expensive vaporizer because it seems to be the hottest trend lately. He goes into his local headshop and is faced with a number of choices. As he is introduced to his options by the store employee, he hears that they carry the Volcano, Extreme Q, Mad Flight Launch Box and the Eagle. Knowing nothing about vaporizers, do you think that he would be more likely to be subconsciously drawn to the "Eagle" over the others? Perhaps.

Subconscious naming powers! Welcome to the forum Darren Brown! Didn't know you were into vaporizers.

derren_brown_2342594b.jpg

Seriously though. The kid would be more like:

"Yo, but like, wut will get me more fucked up, brah??" (sorta kidding sorta not)

To which I would reply: "Depends on your weed brah, but the Eagle gives monster hits that will knock your socks off, yo."

I doubt he'd reply:

"I don't know man Eagles are gay give me a Volcano lava is da shit!"

m0sh

^^ Ok this is getting ridiculous , who echoes a vape based on the name? jeez.

m0sh,

11eleven11

Exactly. I work for an insurance company with an eagle logo. No one decides not to buy from the company because they like geckos more. They compare rates and what features/benefits are best for them.

m0sh -- edited my post above a bit to clarify what I was trying to get across

11eleven11,
Top Bottom