Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Troi

CheeseSandwich

Why don't you guys just relax and wait for stonemonkey or one of the vxc crew to respond, it's probably a webpage issue.

edit: Lol, sorry. I'm baked and didnt see Troi's response.

JCat

Accessory Maker
The typo is fixed, it is a standard Swagger Single Chamber HydraTube BUT you get the Nimbus way ahead of everyone else!
And at a pretty significant savings :)

Edit: And you get to feel all warm and fuzzy inside having helped out a company you believe in and want to support :) ... (Cloud's working well apparently after just re-reading the last sentence)

JCat,
Reactions: Tweek

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
J - you get to feel all warm and fuzzy from the danklicious vapor the nimbus is gonna pump out!

I'm taking on a second job so I can buy this fucker - my wife was like, what do you mean your going to rob someone? Or like working the streets is a bad thing....wtf?

So, with that being said, may I take your order please?

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Troi/SM: you need to try to do something about those totals. Two people I've given the links to have come back with variations of "the campaign is half over and only two people have supported it?" Not very encouraging.

JCat, you'd feel even warmer and fuzzier if you waited for the regular production model and gave them $700 :smug:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I gotta say there's some weird web page shit there at indiegogo. The $25 perk is gone (by VXL?), zero contributions at $500 (there were some this morning) and still only 2 Fanatics. I mean, how hard can this be?

SM, I think you're gonna have to get Nimbus details on there to gin up the comments. I've about run out of things to say about the glass. And several of us have begun to make comments in response to our own comments. :D

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I gotta say there's some weird web page shit there at indiegogo. The $25 perk is gone (by VXL?), zero contributions at $500 (there were some this morning) and still only 2 Fanatics. I mean, how hard can this be?

SM, I think you're gonna have to get Nimbus details on there to gin up the comments. I've about run out of things to say about the glass. And several of us have begun to make comments in response to our own comments. :D

My fault, been busy with quarter end at the day job. Finally got the new Perks up and it should answer all questions that were asked before. I'm gonna pop on over there and answer some glass questions now:)

mmafighterthe25 said:
SSory man, I see 500 dollar option says special custom swagger tube, is that an upgrade from before.​

The typo is fixed, it is a standard Swagger Single Chamber HydraTube BUT you get the Nimbus way ahead of everyone else!
Also, because there was a typo and someone already bought that Perk, we're gonna honor it and anyone who contributes at the $500 level will get a CUSTOM SWAGGER HYDRATUBE!

Everyone check out the $250 Perk :ninja:

http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Oooh it looks like more options were added to the indiegogo site! :)

Is there any way the campaign can be extended another 15-30 days? I want to back this sooo bad . I need to find a way to get the funds together for this thing. It looks amazing. Like a cloud on steroids!! ;)

& WOW that $250 is a deal, may definitely have to go for that. SM, I am guessing that just includes the nimbus and no HT correct?

Elluzion,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
My fault, been busy with quarter end at the day job. Finally got the new Perks up and it should answer all questions that were asked before. I'm gonna pop on over there and answer some glass questions now:)

Also, because there was a typo and someone already bought that Perk, we're gonna honor it and anyone who contributes at the $500 level will get a CUSTOM SWAGGER HYDRATUBE!

I just looked at the IndieGoGo website a minute before you posted this haha. This is a great update that I'm sure will make a lot of people very happy. I can tell you are a company that cares and every day I'm becoming more sure that I'll be in the $500 club before the deadline. I really do feel like you guys will meet/exceed your goal and bounce back stronger than ever.

Pickz,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation

So, Sorry for the ignorance, but how does the $250 perk work? From what I can gather in the title, for $250, you can trade your Cloud in for first dibs on a Nimbus...but further down, it says that you get to keep your existing Cloud!

So, $250 gets me a nimbus, and my Cloud? or do we have to trade in our Cloud?

IGG site said:
$250 Nimbus/Cloud Trade-In Program
For all the people that ALREADY own a VapeXhale Cloud, this is what you get!

First dibs on a VapeXhale Nimbus

Vapexhale wristbands

and BEST OF ALL... KEEP YOUR EXISTING VAPEXHALE CLOUD!

To claim this perk, you must be 18 or older and respect all local laws regarding the use of vaporizers.

Estimated deliver: October 2013
0 out of 500 claimed

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: mvapes

gvape

I was going to say I thought I saw it say custom swagger hydratube when i purchased it, but I just re-read it and was like... did i misread something when i was buying it. Glad to see that cleared up :D

So, Sorry for the ignorance, but how does the $250 perk work? From what I can gather in the title, for $250, you can trade your Cloud in for first dibs on a Nimbus...but further down, it says that you get to keep your existing Cloud!

I agree, a bit confusing. How would one prove that they own a cloud?

gvape,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Seibo Shen on Indiegogo said:
At VapeXhale, we believe that health is core to happiness and personal well being. We also believe in having ridiculous amounts of fun. With those two axioms in mind, permit me to introduce The VapeXhale Phoenix, a vaporizer that builds upon the already award winning design of the VapeXhale Cloud.
I love the name and the symbolism . . . :)

t-dub,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey

So, is there any difference between the $500 hydratubes and the $1k hydratubes now?
At first I thought the $500 would essentially be a pick of the current "standard" hydratubes, and the $1k would get a worked hydratube like we saw in the thread recently...

I was trying to see if I could move some funds to get I to the $1k group, but if the only difference is beta access and lifetime warranty, I don't think I can justify it... (Not that I wouldn't freakin love to be a VXL beta tester, funds are just a little tight ATM)

Edit:
I got a "like" from SM :D
Just noticed that the $1k package has a "limited edition nimbus" so that's another thing that would help me find those $$$

Troi

Good Post!

We will require you to send in your cloud (via Provided shipping ship on VapeXhale's Dime) when we receive your cloud and verify that your an eligible upgrade we send back both he Nimbus and the Cloud! We will set this up to reduce the turnaround time to the maximum for the customer!

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I love the name and the symbolism . . . :)

Our attorney just informed us that a small ecig company in Europe has squatted on this name... doh! Back to Project Nimbus for now....

So, is there any difference between the $500 hydratubes and the $1k hydratubes now?
At first I thought the $500 would essentially be a pick of the current "standard" hydratubes, and the $1k would get a worked hydratube like we saw in the thread recently...

I was trying to see if I could move some funds to get I to the $1k group, but if the only difference is beta access and lifetime warranty, I don't think I can justify it... (Not that I wouldn't freakin love to be a VXL beta tester, funds are just a little tight ATM)

The 1000 Tubes will be significantly more unique. We will also be extending the campaign because we've received many letters from people wanting to contribute at the highest level (thank you SO MUCH) but need time to accumulate funds. Happy to answer more questions over on the Indiegogo page ;)

Top Bottom