Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My tracking is showing the 8th , I'll be sure to post when it arrives and I test.
I will check however the 8th sounds right on the west coast?

The price is just right so I went for it!

GDP in a EVO will kick you between the eyes!

My mouth is puckering like I just had a handful of JOLLY RANCHERS!

The effect is pretty amazing!

I was at 1:00 with this batch.
Normally 12:00 is standard.
However this batch is younger than normal!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys, I remember talking to the VapeXhale team where they told me, for dry herbs, don't pass 12 o'clock.
I have to say I agree, I don't like the taste after 12 o'clock.
I rarely go over...but when I mix oil or resin, I do go up to 3 o'clock.

b0

Cloudy...
To be honest that's too much diffusion for me, but love to see that we have more options for HT's.

Still thinking that the Swagger ones where best of the best, glad that I was able to score 3 of them, maybe some day I will hunt for a Swagger tree too!

b0,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Why you guys always have to tempt me to buy new glass even before I get my Evo in?! :rofl:
I have a lot of glass (kind of lame)
However there are pieces that make vaporizing pretty cool!

When you get a EVO you'll be stoked!

get some glass (it's OK)

I went with sunshinestore because it has 3 perks instead of 4!

With vaporizer's the flavor is amazing.
I don't want to lose flavor?

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I've a Symbiartic clone on order, curse my G.A.S., and I just received my recycler-appearing bubbler. It doesn't create a vortex, but has an easier draw than a GRAV HT: I'd say the draw is very similar to my Swagger mini-circ. For under $40, this HT is a very good deal.

I might add, that any way you find the EVO hits best for you is the right way. On 3, 12 Noon - whatever is right for you is the best way. Try all ways and decide what is best for you.
NewGlass_1.jpg

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I might add, that any way you find the EVO hits best for you is the right way. On 3, 12 Noon - whatever is right for you is the best way. Try all ways and decide what is best for you.

Can I disagree?
Its not about the "right" way, its about combustion...
People don't know that combustion starts at 236C (some claim even at 200c)
There is a thing called incomplete combustion...
IMO at 3 it does get to the point where the ABV is black, and for me, it is just too much close to combustion.

Surely its still better than full on combustion...yet still...

PeteSeattle

Can I disagree?
IMO at 3 it does get to the point where the ABV is black, and for me, it is just too much close to combustion.

When I feel like I need to go to three I check the color of the ABV before it goes black. But I have had it go black on me before I really got to know my evo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
When I feel like I need to go to three I check the color of the ABV before it goes black. But I have had it go black on me before I really got to know my evo.
I never look at the color of my ABV'D?

I just make lotion with mine.
To vape it would taste awful?

12:00 perfect cure
1:00 little young
My EVO doesn't lie! (my case)

Whatever is your zone??

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Can I disagree?

I think it is about the "right way" and that you using it your "right way" isn't any different than his.

Your concerns, while certainly valid to you, aren't really an issue to me personally. I tend to not use it at 3, but I have and I feel like the negative effects are relatively negligible, and especially so when compared to combustion. I do like high temps and blackening up the AVB to a coffee brown/black occasionally though. (I'm not sure if 3 is high enough either for the concerns, since max temp at 5 is 500)

Combustion is a binary process, it either is or it isn't. Incomplete combustion seems to happen....sometimes.........but very rarely IMO with the EVO. I always tend to equate IC to "charring" though, so maybe that's a misnomer on my end.

I notice "incomplete conduction" the most with my CFX at max temp, it will continually pump out vapor sometimes and that vapor doesn't taste great really....still a far cry from combustion taste and I honestly wouldn't even consider it IC until you mentioned it.....the herb is very dark when I spill it out. Still doesn't look combusted but it is dark as fuck.

Also, people always mention benzene being released as one of the bad components to higher vapor, but you inhale more benzene getting you car and driving it. I forget where I read it here, but the "benzene study" about why High Temp vaping is bad is riddled with flaws......

.02 wasn't trying to turn this into the combustion or not thread, there is a great deal of info here in a thread I think, and also I think in the Zion thread. Learned alot of the science but I can't recall it right now :lol:

I like EVO most from 11-2 depending on strain

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think it is about the "right way" and that you using it your "right way" isn't any different than his.

Your concerns, while certainly valid to you, aren't really an issue to me personally. I tend to not use it at 3, but I have and I feel like the negative effects are relatively negligible, and especially so when compared to combustion. I do like high temps and blackening up the AVB to a coffee brown/black occasionally though. (I'm not sure if 3 is high enough either for the concerns, since max temp at 5 is 500)

Combustion is a binary process, it either is or it isn't. Incomplete combustion seems to happen....sometimes.........but very rarely IMO with the EVO. I always tend to equate IC to "charring" though, so maybe that's a misnomer on my end.

I notice "incomplete conduction" the most with my CFX at max temp, it will continually pump out vapor sometimes and that vapor doesn't taste great really....still a far cry from combustion taste and I honestly wouldn't even consider it IC until you mentioned it.....the herb is very dark when I spill it out. Still doesn't look combusted but it is dark as fuck.

Also, people always mention benzene being released as one of the bad components to higher vapor, but you inhale more benzene getting you car and driving it. I forget where I read it here, but the "benzene study" about why High Temp vaping is bad is riddled with flaws......

.02 wasn't trying to turn this into the combustion or not thread, there is a great deal of info here in a thread I think, and also I think in the Zion thread. Learned alot of the science but I can't recall it right now :lol:

I like EVO most from 11-2 depending on strain
This is a really amazing post!

When I was a young gun burning fat Zig-Zags was our means!
To have a EVO @ 3:00 would have been perfect!

Do people really look at ABV color?
Why?

Top Bottom