Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Oogendoogan

after trying my buddy @Vape Dr. evo i am completely convinced. i knew i wanted one years ago but now i know i need one. just ordered today! cant wait to up my game and join the EVO fam :) i am super happy about my purchase. how can you go wrong with a company where the owner is not only a passionate developer and designer, but also a medicinal user of the EVO like Seibo. love this product and feel like i already have owned one and am waiting on a replacement lol. it is going to be my new desktop DD.
Cheers and stay vaped

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Awesome. I think for the price I will have to keep shooting for a vap3, but that's good to know.

yogoshio,

shaolinmilk

Constructing an operating and safe vaporizer of the Evo's power is an engineering feat, and its design would not easily implement digital temp...check out the Sublimator if you want to see what (some say) is the only vape that hits harder than the Evo. Talk about primitive...I don't really know a difference anyways because I hit all my vapes above 400f
I have the EVO, tried the Sublimator and from what I can tell, the Sublimator uses both convection and conduction to heat up the herb. Personally for me, when a device utilizes both heating elements, I feel it not only packs a bigger punch, it tastes more flavourful. With that said, none of these units I consider the hardest hitting... they are up there in the heavy hitter department, however I feel like my $120 Supreme V3 wrecks both when it comes to the potency and punch you get from a vaporizer. My 2 cents.

YungLeaner

I have the EVO, tried the Sublimator and from what I can tell, the Sublimator uses both convection and conduction to heat up the herb. Personally for me, when a device utilizes both heating elements, I feel it not only packs a bigger punch, it tastes more flavourful. With that said, none of these units I consider the hardest hitting... they are up there in the heavy hitter department, however I feel like my $120 Supreme V3 wrecks both when it comes to the potency and punch you get from a vaporizer. My 2 cents.
I believe you re:Sup3, but I burn myself cooking, using VapeXnails, torching dabs...heating up a block of exposed metal with a powerful torch is not something I feel safe doing, especially after being medicated. Sure it's awesome, hope there's a safer option with similar performance down the line

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
@waxdab23 you can do it, even when heat soaked, but you definitely need to rip it hard. A slow draw will burn. The EVO can keep up with my lungs, I've cleared full ELBs in 2-3 hits at those temps.....mostly for show/speed, as I love the noon notch. I never used to go that low, but it allows awesome taste at the top, and it still gives big rips. Longer session too. I still will high temp rip it from time to time though.

Got some King Louis XIII have never tried it before, looks deeelicious I'm gonna try that nug chunk method I tend to grind with all vapes but the cfx, agree that the taste with fuller nugs is the bomb!

Kanna_Kult

I've been eyeballing this beast since it came out, and my enail coil just died, so I was just gonna go get one of these (can't wait for shipping, need to medicate ASAP,) so I'd go get it from a store (in west PDX, where I'm located), how can I tell if it's the newest model n not one that's been sitting in the store for years? I've heard some older units had a lot of bugs n issues (not talking about the original cloud/ticker, talking about older cloud evos ) should I avoid buying from a 3rd party retailer? And advice is much appreciated !

EDIT BTW I don't care bout the hydratube, I'm not buying one made by VXH

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The EVO with the regular mouthpiece is only $349 through VapeXhale. It's a $100 more through Planetvape. You can get a 10% discount through @stickstones
www.vapexhale.com
VapeXhale

Edit
The EVO was upgraded recently. I just have had mine since the end of March. I know it was upgraded before I bought mine. I guess I would ask the salesperson if it's a 2016 upgraded model at the store if you are lucky enough to find one. Vaporizers are usually quite a bit more at the brick and mortar stores. The newer models had the heat shield included.

Last edited:

Kanna_Kult

The EVO with the regular mouthpiece is only $349 through VapeXhale. It's a $100 more through Planetvape. You can get a 10% discount through @stickstones
www.vapexhale.com
VapeXhale
Thanks for the info, I'll def do that if I order it online but beings I have no way of medicating I'd rather pick it up in store somewhere tonight because I'm already feeling very very ill, should I not do that?

Kanna_Kult,
Reactions: ataxian

Oogendoogan

it took me one hit to determine that instead of following this this thread i should have followed my gut and purchased one. within 16 hours of that hit i have one ordered directly from vapexhale on its way to my door. literally one hit the thing sold it self. why did i wait so long? :bang:

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'll do a full review a little later but I've gotta say that from ordering to delivery, un-boxing to the first burn-off and on to test sessions - PERFECT.

Had my first session last night. I've got excellent lung capacity and a mid-level tolerance. Decided to just put a toe in the water so to speak and not go big. Testing, testing, 123 kinda thing. So I lightly loaded a 1/8 of an ELB. Set it to max until it reached temp, put the ELB in and then set it to noon (default notch on my unit). Used the standard mouthpiece.

First hit was tasty but not cloudy. Second hit and the clouds were moving in. Third hit and clouds appeared in earnest. These weren't lung busters but were every bit as cloudy as some of my best Solo draws. The clouds didn't part till somewhere near the 7th or 8th hit! Tasty and Toasted! I couldn't believe how efficient this thing is. 7 to 8 good hits on what normally would have been 2 one-hitters on a combustion bong.

Second session a few hours later..... Still using the standard mouthpiece .... I lightly loaded 1/4 of an ELB and after reaching max temp set it to 1 o'clock. First hit was wispy. Second hit and the milk was at the door. Third hit was a white wall and....... I'm tapping out! Plenty still left in that ELB but I'm already toasted on the other side now!

@stickstones - Ya done me right once again!

Next session - breaking out the bubbler and will deliberately set out to be a greedy, wasteful explorer in the land of milky goodness.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'll do a full review a little later but I've gotta say that from ordering to delivery, un-boxing to the first burn-off and on to test sessions - PERFECT.

Had my first session last night. I've got excellent lung capacity and a mid-level tolerance. Decided to just put a toe in the water so to speak and not go big. Testing, testing, 123 kinda thing. So I lightly loaded a 1/8 of an ELB. Set it to max until it reached temp, put the ELB in and then set it to noon (default notch on my unit). Used the standard mouthpiece.

First hit was tasty but not cloudy. Second hit and the clouds were moving in. Third hit and clouds appeared in earnest. These weren't lung busters but were every bit as cloudy as some of my best Solo draws. The clouds didn't part till somewhere near the 7th or 8th hit! Tasty and Toasted! I couldn't believe how efficient this thing is. 7 to 8 good hits on what normally would have been 2 one-hitters on a combustion bong.

Second session a few hours later..... Still using the standard mouthpiece .... I lightly loaded 1/4 of an ELB and after reaching max temp set it to 1 o'clock. First hit was wispy. Second hit and the milk was at the door. Third hit was a white wall and....... I'm tapping out! Plenty still left in that ELB but I'm already toasted on the other side now!

@stickstones - Ya done me right once again!

Next session - breaking out the bubbler and will deliberately set out to be a greedy, wasteful explorer in the land of milky goodness.

Fantastic! I can't wait to bring a bunch of glass over and play!

KimDracula

I have only found disadvantages to trying to vape nugs rather than grinding and I now stay between noon and 2:00 to avoid combustion. It happened to me twice at 3:00 and I have found that it was pretty unnecessary to go that high after testing 2:00. I still get a full extraction.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I start out at 12:00 and work my way up to 1:00. If I'm using water I will go to 2. Also concentrates I use temp 2:00. I haven't gone to temp 3:00. I was afraid of combustion.

The EVO is my night time put me to sleep vaporizer. It's a face melt. I usually grind to a medium constancy.

Top Bottom