Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Mangos

LoL , what 1 did you go with , I ordered from sunshine bc I always had better luck with there glass plus its a bit smaller and I kinda like that for ht's .
Ordered from sunshine for the exact same reason, Plus they're delivery times are always seem quicker then most.

No more glass for me.You guys are a bad influence, already ordered an e-nail and the FC 710 which should be coming this week.

Thanks for posting it up though @Justpassedu I know the original would perform better , but I know I would never be able to afford it , even if I could you can't get those limited pieces sent to the UK. So for folks like me this is the ideal option .

Justpassedu

Ordered from sunshine for the exact same reason, Plus they're delivery times are always seem quicker then most.

No more glass for me.You guys are a bad influence, already ordered an e-nail and the FC 710 which should be coming this week.

Thanks for posting it up though @Justpassedu I know the original would perform better , but I know I would never be able to afford it , even if I could you can't get those limited pieces sent to the UK. So for folks like me this is the ideal option .
yw , I'll be honest the yingman resembles the chandelier more as it has 4 percs and the sunshine has 3 plus his looks a bit nicer via the pics but sunshine I never had a problem with so I don't mind trying it out. I just hope the other isn't better lol and this 1 functions well. Looks like the percs are all just stacked on top of eachtoher.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: ataxian

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I guess I will pick the 4 tier version up since you guys got the 3 combers. I was playing around with the old Vaportower Sandwich style 18mm whip just for fun. On about 2-3 o clock this thing hit's like a beast with this. Look mom, no ELBs lol. It still hit better with the elbs but this reminded me of an all glass VaporTower. Very cool.:science:

2B62413E-B5CA-4199-BE84-DAF3C44ED1DA.jpg

D24EFB15-625E-499D-833D-D2212478735A.jpg

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I guess I will pick the 4 tier version up since you guys got the 3 combers. I was playing around with the old Vaportower Sandwich style 18mm whip just for fun. On about 2-3 o clock this thing hit's like a beast with this. Look mom, no ELBs lol. It still hit better with the elbs but this reminded me of an all glass VaporTower. Very cool.:science:

2B62413E-B5CA-4199-BE84-DAF3C44ED1DA.jpg

D24EFB15-625E-499D-833D-D2212478735A.jpg

ABB7883C-08BF-48C1-A7E2-21D5D605E3D8.jpg
Is that the official Evo girl ? I hope she's holding your tube in the other hand .

GameEnders

I like the flavor on the evo with turbine HT. Its good, but with my haze v3 and flowermate i get a much better and stronger flavor on the first couple hits than the evo with the same flower, but after a couple hits the evo has better flavor the rest of the bowl.

So i thought convection was supposed to have better flavor throughout. Anyone know why im getting better with portable conduction vaporizers? Maybe smaller hits so more concentrated oils? The water filtration? I usually start the evo aroundd 10-1130 depending on dryness of material.

GameEnders,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is that the official Evo girl ? I hope she's holding your tube in the other hand .

Umm, yeah she was . Hahaha. That was supposed to be the cashed bowl but I uploaded my girlfriend instead :lol: and I might be partial but IMO she would make one hell of an official Evo Spokesmodel! :brow:

I like the flavor on the evo with turbine HT. Its good, but with my haze v3 and flowermate i get a much better and stronger flavor on the first couple hits than the evo with the same flower, but after a couple hits the evo has better flavor the rest of the bowl.

So i thought convection was supposed to have better flavor throughout. Anyone know why im getting better with portable conduction vaporizers? Maybe smaller hits so more concentrated oils? The water filtration? I usually start the evo aroundd 10-1130 depending on dryness of material.

Are you saying you like the flavor on your Flowermate and Haze V3.0 better than the Evo? I have had all of these and that's hard to believe but everything is subjective. I DO find that for people with very weak lungs conduction vapes are better. You can get a much bigger hit from a 3 second rip than with an Evo or mighty even. I still think the flavor is better on the Mighty or Evo but the Haze doesn't taste bad at all to me like it does to most people. We must like the taste of burnt popcorn lol.

Also I have a friend who vapes mids (Not top shelf medical grade) and he says conduction vapes work and taste better for his cheaper herb, but I wouldn't know. I always spring for top shelf since I have a high tolerance and flavor really matters to me. I'm Not saying this is the problem you are dealing with but if you are vaping sub par weed that could always be the culprit.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Umm, no . Hahaha. That was supposed to be the cashed bowl but I uploaded my girlfriend instead :lol: and I might be partial but IMO she would make one hell of an official Evo Spokesmodel! :brow:

Are you saying you like the flavor on your Flowermate and Haze V3.0 better than the Evo? I have had all of these and that's hard to believe but everything is subjective. I DO find that for people with very weak lungs conduction vapes are better. You can get a much bigger hit from a 3 second rip than with an Evo or mighty even. I still think the flavor is better on the Mighty or Evo but the Haze doesn't taste bad at all to me like it does to most people. We must like the taste of burnt popcorn lol.

Also I have a friend who vapes mids (Not top shelf medical grade) and he says conduction vapes work and taste better for his cheaper herb, but I wouldn't know. I always spring for top shelf since I have a high tolerance and flavor really matters to me.
lmao I think you may have done that a few times. I'm not complaining. She would make a good Spokesmodel , I have to agree there. I usually try and delete all my girls sexy pic's before uploading , I never mind sharing but I try not to share on the web , lots of creeps out there. I may have to get some sexy vape shots of her and my collection soon so we can start a new thread dedicating to our girls n vapes.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
lmao I think you may have done that a few times. I'm not complaining. She would make a good Spokesmodel , I have to agree there. I usually try and delete all my girls sexy pic's before uploading , I never mind sharing but I try not to share on the web , lots of creeps out there. I may have to get some sexy vape shots of her and my collection soon so we can start a new thread dedicating to our girls n vapes.

Kinda, the butt shot with the evo in front of it last time was on purpose. I didn't figure anyone here would be offended by such things since she wasn't lol.

I would like that thread but I find even at a beach full of girls dressed just like she is I end up only looking at my girl anyway!

Has anyone from FC actually tried the new HT glass from DH gate? I know some of the guys that help design them sometimes get them before they are listed, has the chandelier clone been tested at all? I really want one but I'm curious about them. I know SSS's 3 comb version has been ordered a few times. Has anyone taken a chance on the 4 comb version from Yingmin?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Kinda, the butt shot with the evo in front of it last time was on purpose. I didn't figure anyone here would be offended by such things lol.
I'm not offended but you never know these days lol. I'll start getting some nice shots going maybe we can start our own thread 1 of these days haha. Summer is just starting out here in NY and my girl loves the beach and her bikinis and of course my vape's lol.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Let's all take a close look at those dewar joints that both yingmin and sunshine are using on those HTs. Those look pretty deep to me. Why oh why won't they pull those joints closer to flush on the bottom????:rant:
You can zoom in on one shot of Sunshines and you can see its at least 1-2mm or so before the frosting on the joint starts. That will probably work for most EVOs but maybe not all. I don't like that big gap in the inline on Sunshines either.

That one of yingmins looks like it's 5mm deep! No way that one pictured seals on an EVO. There isn't a good picture of it to zoom in but it looks deep. Too deep.

I hope I'm wrong and it's just the angle and they all work and that way I'll get one , or both:cool:
So all you Guinea pigs report back and let us know. :)

alltoreup,

Justpassedu

Let's all take a close look at those dewar joints that both yingmin and sunshine are using on those HTs. Those look pretty deep to me. Why oh why won't they pull those joints closer to flush on the bottom????:rant:
You can zoom in on one shot of Sunshines and you can see its at least 1-2mm or so before the frosting on the joint starts. That will probably work for most EVOs but maybe not all. I don't like that big gap in the inline on Sunshines either.

That one of yingmins looks like it's 5mm deep! No way that one pictured seals on an EVO. There isn't a good picture of it to zoom in but it looks deep. Too deep.

I hope I'm wrong and it's just the angle and they all work and that way I'll get one , or both:cool:
So all you Guinea pigs report back and let us know. :)
I grabbed the sunshine for the pure fact they usually have decent quality glass , I had more success with them vs yingman even though I kinda liked the fact yingmans has 4 percs instead of 3 I am not that worried. The reason I also went with sunshine is bc they previously made a Ht recycler that while not functioning well for me the joint fit my evo perfectly so I banking on that fact and hoping its the same exact joint.

GameEnders

Umm, yeah she was . Hahaha. That was supposed to be the cashed bowl but I uploaded my girlfriend instead :lol: and I might be partial but IMO she would make one hell of an official Evo Spokesmodel! :brow:

Also I have a friend who vapes mids (Not top shelf medical grade) and he says conduction vapes work and taste better for his cheaper herb, but I wouldn't know. I always spring for top shelf since I have a high tolerance and flavor really matters to me. I'm Not saying this is the problem you are dealing with but if you are vaping sub par weed that could always be the culprit.

Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my previous post, the flavor on the first 2 hits is much tastier on my two portables (Haze v3 and Flowermate 5.0S) but the EVO is good past the first few hits. I start the portables both on level one, and while it's a kinda small sized hit, it's almost like I just chewed on a small bit of flower. Very potent. Let's say on a scale of 1-10 potency I'd say a 8 (10 being tasting exactly like it smells, just trying to give perspective). You can lick your lips and taste it. After those two hits the flavor on the portable conduction vaporizer is not near as good, it gets below a 4 very quickly.

So with the EVO, and I am using indoor potent GDP, Skywalker OG, GG#4 right now with EVO and portables. My draws tend to be 15-20 seconds, I go for big hits and have good lung capacity. The new delivery service I am using has some of the more potent stuff I have bought in my life, I would say the flavor on my EVO/Turbine combo is good but starts at about a 6 on the first 2-3 hits. I like the EVO hit much better due to volume, quickly getting in the good stuff, nice draw, etc. However I do not ever get the same intensity of flavor for the initial couple hits that I do on the portables, and it's not really that close. The flavor after the first few hits on the convection EVO is much better than after a few hits on the portables, no burnt popcorn and consistently pretty clean. I clean my EVO and ELB's about once a week with ISO and more regularly than I do my portables since it's so easy to clean. Also I have one of Stephen's chydratubes and the flavors comparable to the Turbine, but I haven't done a side by side test. I think the Turbine has slightly more flavor.

So I am curious why most people say EVO is "flavor town". I have no issues with the EVO, I love the damn thing and would take it over my portables anyd ay, I like big smooth ass hits and the first couple hits still do taste good and I can taste the flower. But it made me wonder why I am getting significantly stronger flavor on my first couple portable hits, and so I thought I would ask if anyone else had the same experience, maybe there's a reason for it, etc. Maybe with conduction so many of the terpenes come out the first couple hits because its sitting there warming it up and conditioning it? Pulling that out of my ass but that's my best guess.

GameEnders,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the reply. As mentioned in my previous post, the flavor on the first 2 hits is much tastier on my two portables (Haze v3 and Flowermate 5.0S) but the EVO is good past the first few hits. I start the portables both on level one, and while it's a kinda small sized hit, it's almost like I just chewed on a small bit of flower. Very potent. Let's say on a scale of 1-10 potency I'd say a 8 (10 being tasting exactly like it smells, just trying to give perspective). You can lick your lips and taste it. After those two hits the flavor on the portable conduction vaporizer is not near as good, it gets below a 4 very quickly.

So with the EVO, and I am using indoor potent GDP, Skywalker OG, GG#4 right now with EVO and portables. My draws tend to be 15-20 seconds, I go for big hits and have good lung capacity. The new delivery service I am using has some of the more potent stuff I have bought in my life, I would say the flavor on my EVO/Turbine combo is good but starts at about a 6 on the first 2-3 hits. I like the EVO hit much better due to volume, quickly getting in the good stuff, nice draw, etc. However I do not ever get the same intensity of flavor for the initial couple hits that I do on the portables, and it's not really that close. The flavor after the first few hits on the convection EVO is much better than after a few hits on the portables, no burnt popcorn and consistently pretty clean. I clean my EVO and ELB's about once a week with ISO and more regularly than I do my portables since it's so easy to clean. Also I have one of Stephen's chydratubes and the flavors comparable to the Turbine, but I haven't done a side by side test. I think the Turbine has slightly more flavor.

So I am curious why most people say EVO is "flavor town". I have no issues with the EVO, I love the damn thing and would take it over my portables anyd ay, I like big smooth ass hits and the first couple hits still do taste good and I can taste the flower. But it made me wonder why I am getting significantly stronger flavor on my first couple portable hits, and so I thought I would ask if anyone else had the same experience, maybe there's a reason for it, etc. Maybe with conduction so many of the terpenes come out the first couple hits because its sitting there warming it up and conditioning it? Pulling that out of my ass but that's my best guess.

I honestly think it's subjective BUT I agree with you. The first 2 hits from a conduction vape like the Haze completely coats your mouth with terpenes and they are so flavorful! Then by hit # 4 you are getting much less flavor. By the end the Haze tastes degrades, just like every other conduction vape IMO. That's where the Evo and convection vapes beat them in flavor, because the second half of the bowl is MUCH better tasting in the evo than the second half of the bowl in a conduction vape. So all in all I would say the total flavor of a bowl is better in a convection, although like you said, you get a shit ton of terps off that first conduction hit!

GameEnders

I honestly think it's subjective BUT I agree with you. The first 2 hits from a conduction vape like the Haze completely coats your mouth with terpenes and they are so flavorful! Then by hit # 4 you are getting much less flavor. By the end the Haze tastes degrades, just like every other conduction vape IMO. That's where the Evo and convection vapes beat them in flavor, because the second half of the bowl is MUCH better tasting in the evo than the second half of the bowl in a conduction vape. So all in all I would say the total flavor of a bowl is better in a convection, although like you said, you get a shit ton of terps off that first conduction hit!

Thank you so much! It helps that someone else has the same experience, puts me at ease that maybe my specific EVO is not as good as others. The way you phrased your answer was exactly what I was hoping wasn't just me and everyone else had better manufactured EVO's.

I also had a weird experience. In my EVO at the part of the bamboo where it widens out to support the ELB/nail I have found bits of broken glass twice. They were very thin and maybe 1/4 inch square for a size example, too thin I think to be part of my hydratubes. I thought it was my glass nails fracturing, but upon inspection they look perfect. If I turn on the EVO and look in the bamboo I can find no cracks or pieces missing. The only thing I can think of is maybe some glass broke near my chydratube or turbine HT before shipping and somehow dislodged during use, since I can't find any cracks in those either. It's kind of scary though, I think what if it came out the other way into my or my wife's lungs? It's still an unsolved mystery, but maybe by posting this it will make people carefully inspect new glass pieces.

I think this may have been causing a combustion issue we were having for a couple days until I noticed it, we would combust on about 12 oclock and it happened a few times. Maybe blocking that air hole partially or intermittently was causing it to superheat.

Last edited:

sloth

Ooh that hydratube looks nice. About how long does it take for you guys on the West coast to get your packages?

edit: lmao I thought I was in the cheap glass thread :doh:

sloth,

GameEnders

I think this may have been causing a combustion issue we were having for a couple days until I noticed it, we would combust on about 12 oclock and it happened a few times. Maybe blocking that air hole partially or intermittently was causing it to superheat.

GameEnders,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
is this better than volcano?

is this a reliable desktop atomizer? bamboo issue fixed?

I don't have a volcano, nor have I ever used one so I can't comment on which is better. I chose the Cloud 4 years ago because I didn't want to mess with the bags, and I wanted the experience of the glass tube.

I have not had any issues (with the exception of my green LED not working [really a non-issue]) with my Cloud Evo since getting it 2 years ago or so I guess.

newVaper420,
Reactions: mixchu69

stinkytofus

I don't have a volcano, nor have I ever used one so I can't comment on which is better. I chose the Cloud 4 years ago because I didn't want to mess with the bags, and I wanted the experience of the glass tube.

I have not had any issues (with the exception of my green LED not working [really a non-issue]) with my Cloud Evo since getting it 2 years ago or so I guess.
i see, so it was bulletproof for you (almost) for four years

i watched an review on youtube, their knobs is not even numbered, are they going to update this one day? or come out with a digital one?

stinkytofus,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
i see, so it was bulletproof for you (almost) for four years

i watched an review on youtube, their knobs is not even numbered, are they going to update this one day? or come out with a digital one?

No I had some issues with my original cloud and my cloud+. That's what I got 4 years ago. Once they released the Evo (I believe 2 years ago or so, correct me if I'm wrong), I have not had any issues with it other than the green LED.

I find you don't even need the numbers on the dial. You just have a white line. Once I found my temp (3pm) I don't move it LOL.

I heard rumors of a digital Evo. I'd definitely be interested.

stinkytofus

No I had some issues with my original cloud and my cloud+. That's what I got 4 years ago. Once they released the Evo (I believe 2 years ago or so, correct me if I'm wrong), I have not had any issues with it other than the green LED.

I find you don't even need the numbers on the dial. You just have a white line. Once I found my temp (3pm) I don't move it LOL.

I heard rumors of a digital Evo. I'd definitely be interested.
i mean it has great reviews and all, a knob without any indications of temperature... lol what are we in , prehistoric times? lol, paying 300-450, at least get that stuff on it... just my opinion lol

Top Bottom