Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
If this is under warranty and u did not violate a company edict then i believe they should fix this.
I don't think it will be as it bought it from the original campaign, but I can definitely check on that. No edict violations here! :p Thanks for the suggestion!

Pickz,

Shane McTerpy

I just got a mini turbine and I really like it! It does mean more flavour! Only downside is more frequent water changes ...

Balance is also great with the mini ...

I just got a Mini Turbine too and I totally agree the flavour is incredible. Only downside like you said is the frequent water change to keep it clean, but it's a worthy trade off :)

sixstringsmash

I just got a Mini Turbine too and I totally agree the flavour is incredible. Only downside like you said is the frequent water change to keep it clean, but it's a worthy trade off :)

I haven't tried it myself, but I remember @stickstones posting in the glass thread not too long ago about some stuff called piece water that supposedly stays in water pipes for a ridiculously long amount of time before needing to be changed. Definitely not for everyone but if you don't like switching water a lot it might be right up your alley. Here's a link to the exact thread I'm talking about if you want to take a look:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/piece-water.23262/

They sell Piece Water on MagicFlight's website.

I think it's in @t-dub 's PBW and the science of clean thread but there's like, raspberry ketones or something you put in your water instead and it's way cheaper and does same thing or something. Or citric acid. I dunno. Maybe both.

With the PBW knowledge and my bong cleaning machine (a stockpot full of water with a sous vide cooker in it, 180* and spoons of PBW), I just use normal distilled water to fill glass and change it every couple days. PBW is MVP of cleaning and makes needing special bongwater kinda unnecessary.

Baron23

I just got a mini turbine and I really like it! It does mean more flavour! Only downside is more frequent water changes ...

Balance is also great with the mini ...

Hi guys - so, have you also used a regular Turbine HT and can make a comparison with the Mini?

JCat

Accessory Maker
I didn't care for my standard turbine, but maybe the mini has less drag. That was my main complaint. And it just wasn't as flavorful as the bomb.
The mini has some drag, but not too much (but way more than my swagger circ). More flavourful than my swagger circ, but more drag and more maintenance.

I haven't tried the hydrabomb yet ....

Shane McTerpy

Hi guys - so, have you also used a regular Turbine HT and can make a comparison with the Mini?

Hi there, I own a regular Hydrabomb HT and find I prefer the Mini Turbine for flowers as there is a better flavour. Although there is a bit more of a drag on the Mini Turbine, I'm finding it much less of an effort to fully milk it being a smaller piece, which has improved my experience with the Evo. Especially paired with my HydraBomb Base it is much easier for me to get a better hit than with the larger original HT's attatched. I just can't get over how much the flavour has improved too :)

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hi there, I own a regular Hydrabomb HT and find I prefer the Mini Turbine for flowers as there is a better flavour. Although there is a bit more of a drag on the Mini Turbine, I'm finding it much less of an effort to fully milk it being a smaller piece, which has improved my experience with the Evo. Especially paired with my HydraBomb Base it is much easier for me to get a better hit than with the larger original HT's attatched. I just can't get over how much the flavour has improved too :)
That sounds perfect to me. I actually prefer more drag on my water pieces, which is why I'm not considering the HydraBomb. Some people say the Bomb has more flavor though, which I find interesting.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'm confident that a mini Turbine is the perfect flavor-focused setup for me. I'm in no rush, but it will probably be my next glass purchase.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That sounds perfect to me. I actually prefer more drag on my water pieces, which is why I'm not considering the HydraBomb. Some people say the Bomb has more flavor though, which I find interesting.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'm confident that a mini Turbine is the perfect flavor-focused setup for me. I'm in no rush, but it will probably be my next glass purchase.
A3jGtnv.jpg

I'm a low income sack!
I like HYDROBOMB and so many other?

The EVO has really nice flavor!

@AJS You care about flavor?

FLAVOR is ki9nd of = CIVILIZED?

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I don't think it will be as it bought it from the original campaign, but I can definitely check on that. No edict violations here! :p Thanks for the suggestion!
my cloud died and I had bought the warranty for 150. they told me they couldn't get parts for the cloud . I paid an extra 250 to get my evo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I didn't care for my standard turbine, but maybe the mini has less drag. That was my main complaint. And it just wasn't as flavorful as the bomb.
I like the BOMB as well.

This is good too?
Yay9HXf.jpg

o9mQuaw.jpg

The HYDRO STAND with the small neck works.
The HYDRO STAND with the Long neck works with the BOMB.
Blame @Cannabis Connoisseur for getting beyond MEDICATION

It's SATURDAY It's OK top shelf cannabis is a EVO? (KIEF as well!)
if you like FLAVOR?
EFFECT we plead the 5th!

CIVILIZED?

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's SATURDAY It's OK top shelf cannabis is a EVO?

Since having my new bike to play with this week, iv unconsciously, massively lowered my tolerance....

Yesterday I evo' d too early and ended up needed a 2 hour nap.... I never do that...

Today iv saved evo for now (9pm), and have dosed less but still feeling really high...
Won't be getting kief out @ataxian...
Or the nail...

Tolerance is amazing...

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
How much smaller are the mini HT?

I just checked out some reviews on the VXL website and it seems like the mini hydratubes are 38mm and the normal hydratubes are 50mm.

Also, I read some comments on people saying that the mini balances better and has better flavor?

I can't confirm this though as I only have the mini hydrabomb (which is an amazing piece).

Careful with some ELB caps, one of mine slipped off when I was using it and most of my herb went up the tube and got stick in the perc. it was kind of hard to clean at first but after about a month I found you just need to fill the piece up with water and blow it all out really hard from the bottom end.

FreddieFresh

Careful with some ELB caps, one of mine slipped off when I was using it and most of my herb went up the tube and got stick in the perc. it was kind of hard to clean at first but after about a month I found you just need to fill the piece up with water and blow it all out really hard from the bottom end.

I had this problem when i first got my EVO. You can deform the cap to make a tighter fit with with the ELB. You can use a wooden dowel, pen, or gently and slightly flatten it on just about any available surface.

Baron23

I just checked out some reviews on the VXL website and it seems like the mini hydratubes are 38mm and the normal hydratubes are 50mm.

Also, I read some comments on people saying that the mini balances better and has better flavor?

I can't confirm this though as I only have the mini hydrabomb (which is an amazing piece).

hehehe...I did it the first night I got my EVO but I can't blame it on the cap. I think it was the 3rd ELB of the evening and I just forgot to put the cap on and sucked it all up into the HT. LOL

YES....PIA to get it out and VXH suggested as you did, that is fill from the bottom and keep working it out of the MP until you get it all.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Since having my new bike to play with this week, iv unconsciously, massively lowered my tolerance....

Yesterday I evo' d too early and ended up needed a 2 hour nap.... I never do that...

Today iv saved evo for now (9pm), and have dosed less but still feeling really high...
Won't be getting kief out @ataxian...
Or the nail...

Tolerance is amazing...
Is a TOLERANCE BREAK like a CULT?

al5Od0Z.jpg

@kellya86 I can't function correctly?
CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

KEIF in most of my loads!
EVO is for those that chase flavor.
EFFECT is what we get anyway?

SATIVA = BEFORE LUNCH
HYBRED = UNTIL DARK