Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Evo on the way from a FC member......need to have some SPOONS so I can put
that reclaim straight in my mouth!!

CANNABIS.....Cluster Headache...ReNew....Mission. Good to-Go!!!
1st off - Congrads on the EVO. :tup: Second, yea it does kind of collect reclaim in the spoon end. Like a proper spoon.:haw:

The flat top on the spoons are great because you can have it with the EVO sitting on your desk and not interfere with your eye level so much. Like say when you are looking at your monitor. :nod:

Another plus with the flat bottom. I used to pick out after being bothered with chasing after them after they begin to roll off the table. :bang:

Do not know what they were intended for when they were made. But nice to buy two pieces locally after haggling for them from the local funky head shop.

Classic case of me arriving after the owner is about to close up early and sees me mulling about after he has already locked up and turned over the closed sign over. "Are you here to buy something?" or something to that effect.

Lets me in and says to make it quick. I know exactly what script to work from in that situation. ;) So being direct and asking his current 'asking' price for either odd piece, etc, etc...... And yes in a few short minutes, got the exact target price I had been pondering in my head for over a month now ($20 each:rockon:+ taxes ) and bolted home. :sherlock: SUCCESS!!

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Seibo's newest video. I have to say that I disagree with what he says here. Whips get dirty and start to stink fairly quickly. To compare that to glass because some elements exist in both, is a non sequitur. This is really an overreach from what the Cloud was designed to do in the first place which was to provide a completely pure experience, including glass, and moisture conditioning. Extremely disappointed.

Last edited:

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Seibo's newest video. I have to say that I disagree with what he says here. Whips get dirty and start to stink fairly quickly. To compare that to glass because some elements exist in both is a non sequitur. This is really an overreach from what the Cloud was designed to do in the first place which was to provide a completely pure experience, including glass, and moisture conditioning. Extremely disappointed.

Maybe it's my own naivety, but could it be possible for them to design a glass connection that matches up with the height of the evo and the height of the hydro-foot? Just need a carb on the side of it to be able to clear it. Obviously it would be easier to break than silicone tubing and not using it with a hydro-tube on top of the base makes it irrelevant. However, it would provide the all glass vapor path and cleaning would be easier by just soaking it in iso or pbw. Less flexibility with where parts can be placed though. Just a thought.

disruptxd

Seibo's newest video. I have to say that I disagree with what he says here. Whips get dirty and start to stink fairly quickly. To compare that to glass because some elements exist in both, is a non sequitur. This is really an overreach from what the Cloud was designed to do in the first place which was to provide a completely pure experience, including glass, and moisture conditioning. Extremely disappointed.

Yeah. This looked like him trying to sell the novelty of the modularity that the evo brings.

Does anyone else think that the flavor of the vapor decrease heavily the moment water diffusion is involved? (using the evo with a water piece)

Baron23

While I agree completely that comparing as almost equivalent borosilicate glass and a silicone tubing is a far, far over-reach. Wow.

Now, I'm not a big whip fan. I have a whip and WPA to adapt my Mighty and don't really care for it. I also do indeed have an EVO whip from VapeXhale and to date have never yet used it because the HT works so very well, why bother to put it on another glass piece.

But, for folks who have glass and don't want to spend more on an HT, seems like the whip is a pretty good solution (aside from smell, taste, and having to clean the sucker LOL).

I still love my EVO. It provides the hardest hitting, densest vapor of any vape I own, I believe, and is very efficient with my herb.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
1st off - Congrads on the EVO. :tup: Second, yea it does kind of collect reclaim in the spoon end. Like a proper spoon.:haw:

The flat top on the spoons are great because you can have it with the EVO sitting on your desk and not interfere with your eye level so much. Like say when you are looking at your monitor. :nod:

Another plus with the flat bottom. I used to pick out after being bothered with chasing after them after they begin to roll off the table. :bang:

Do not know what they were intended for when they were made. But nice to buy two pieces locally after haggling for them from the local funky head shop.

Classic case of me arriving after the owner is about to close up early and sees me mulling about after he has already locked up and turned over the closed sign over. "Are you here to buy something?" or something to that effect.

Lets me in and says to make it quick. I know exactly what script to work from in that situation. ;) So being direct and asking his current 'asking' price for either odd piece, etc, etc...... And yes in a few short minutes, got the exact target price I had been pondering in my head for over a month now ($20 each:rockon:+ taxes ) and bolted home. :sherlock: SUCCESS!!
CEuqoA9.jpg

Loading up a bowl for the EVO = CIVILIZED
PSqFS2z.jpg

@Cannabis Connoisseur turned me onto smashing the basket.
lvx1Wn5.jpg

FUCK this setup = CIVILIZED

EVO = FLAVOR

@t-dub SILICONE tubing is fine for some vaporizer.
I agree with you GLASS taste the best with the EVO.

Last edited:

wildything

I agree that the whip is impractical because of how hard it is to clean and I also notice a decrease in potency since a lot of the reclaim gets stuck in the tube. I prefer to pack a tight load and invert into my non hydratube glass. I reserve the whip for using the nails to keep it relatively clean.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

@t-dub SILICONE tubing is fine for some vaporizer.
I agree with you GLASS taste the best with the EVO.
I like the design of the barrel shaped glass adapter ends that VapeExhale does put out. If I used my EQ enough, I'd consider getting their glass and the fussy silicone tubing that I buy (foodsafe, heat resistant to 500c temp) That unit was not designed to work upside down and would help that vape I'm guessing.

The hose is an answer for those using unconventional pieces or perhaps like the convenience of lifting off the whip as opposed to picking up the EVO.

But the reason I got the EVO was the all glass pathway. I have however got tight setups for my EQ to use the hose for less drag. So I can things like vapebags. or like the hose solution in my sig. that could carry over if somebody wanted to have a whip setup for that clumsy friend. :rolleyes: I broke the blue one BTW.
xRNCfqCt.png
NNuAIWxt.jpg
:sherlock:
88x4L93t.jpg
:rip:
yUCMaYQt.jpg

Say...@ataxian I showed you my desktop family photo two posts ago (minus the EQ) with the UD in my sig ->The Curly Pyinma UD with Wong 3.5" Ed's TnT Amboyna Burl and my 2 EVO's

So, what do you think of my SPOONS? No whips or elongated mouthpieces. Just a heat adapter and the cloudy white or the fumed blue green spoon on top. They even fit mouthpiece on top of my FC ball almost like a socket connection.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I like the design of the barrel shaped glass adapter ends that VapeExhale does put out. If I used my EQ enough, I'd consider getting their glass and the fussy silicone tubing that I buy (foodsafe, heat resistant to 500c temp) That unit was not designed to work upside down and would help that vape I'm guessing.

The hose is an answer for those using unconventional pieces or perhaps like the convenience of lifting off the whip as opposed to picking up the EVO.

But the reason I got the EVO was the all glass pathway. I have however got tight setups for my EQ to use the hose for less drag. So I can things like vapebags. or like the hose solution in my sig. that could carry over if somebody wanted to have a whip setup for that clumsy friend. :rolleyes: I broke the blue one BTW.
xRNCfqCt.png
NNuAIWxt.jpg
:sherlock:
88x4L93t.jpg
:rip:
yUCMaYQt.jpg

Say...@ataxian I showed you my desktop family photo two posts ago (minus the EQ) with the UD in my sig ->The Curly Pyinma UD with Wong 3.5" Ed's TnT Amboyna Burl and my 2 EVO's

So, what do you think of my SPOONS? No whips or elongated mouthpieces. Just a heat adapter and the cloudy white or the fumed blue green spoon on top. They even fit mouthpiece on top of my FC ball almost like a socket connection.
Let me post in the am a response .

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Hey all! Long time, no post. I have recently been noticing the "electric" smell when having my evo inverted again. I had this in the past, but forgot how I resolved it. I know there are posts about it, but I'm struggling to find a solid answer. I haven't been on the forums much lately. Has there been any more development on this in the last year or so? I have left it on max inverted for hours, but still get the smell. I'm going to try cleaning with ISO tonight to see if that's helps, but I wasn't sure if there was a more solid resolution. At work, so can't search more now. TIA

Pickz,
Reactions: ataxian

FreddieFresh

I have left it on max inverted for hours, but still get the smell.

That would be the cause of the smell right there. It's not advised to leave your EVO inverted for prolonged periods. That smell is the smell of your electronics overheating. Really, when you're done hitting it then it's best to return it to the upright position.

Yes - I invert it on herb (Mobius style bubbler) but I only invert when actively hitting - so it's sitting, at temp, ELB loaded, on the table...I invert, put it into the joint, drag, remove to clear, clear, and while clearing, I'm replacing the Evo rightside up on the table.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I never invert my Evo simply because I have no need. I like my Honeycomb HT, and if I want to use another water tool I have a multitude of vapes to choose from. In particular I prefer using a log inverted, there's much less stress on both the vaporizer and your water tool because of the lighter weight.

I do have a whip setup that would work with the Evo, I would consider using that but like I said before I like my HT so I'm using that more often than not. I even found I prefer using that dry over the dry mouthpiece itself.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
That would be the cause of the smell right there. It's not advised to leave your EVO inverted for prolonged periods. That smell is the smell of your electronics overheating. Really, when you're done hitting it then it's best to return it to the upright position.
I appreciate the replies! It was putting off the smell when inverted for under a minute. I meant to say that I inverted it for hours with the idea that it could burn off the potential cause of the smell. I normally wouldn't do this, but was just trying to troubleshoot. Again, I appreciate the feedback!

Baron23

I never invert my Evo simply because I have no need. I like my Honeycomb HT, and if I want to use another water tool I have a multitude of vapes to choose from. In particular I prefer using a log inverted, there's much less stress on both the vaporizer and your water tool because of the lighter weight.

I do have a whip setup that would work with the Evo, I would consider using that but like I said before I like my HT so I'm using that more often than not. I even found I prefer using that dry over the dry mouthpiece itself.
I'm with you, my EVO whip sits in the cabinet and have NEVER been used. LOL

I just really like the Turbine HT. I guess I should use it with the whip and some of my other glass, but I don't think it will hit or taste any better.

crashck

I appreciate the replies! It was putting off the smell when inverted for under a minute. I meant to say that I inverted it for hours with the idea that it could burn off the potential cause of the smell. I normally wouldn't do this, but was just trying to troubleshoot. Again, I appreciate the feedback!
How prominent is the electric smell? Do you have to put your nose real close to it?

crashck,

Baron23

I would like a Turbine too, maybe even a mini. I think less water would equal more flavor.
I really, really don't think the mini's are to provide better flavor. Even in the regular turbine, there ain't a lot of diffusion. With the bomb...ok, its a smaller top portion but still have the same type of perc.

I know VXH said it was to reduce top heave weight...but that just doesn't really resonate with me. I really suspect that its cost and we will at some point see them discontinue the regular size HTs....but that is pure and utter speculation without foundation in fact. LOL

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I really, really don't think the mini's are to provide better flavor. Even in the regular turbine, there ain't a lot of diffusion. With the bomb...ok, its a smaller top portion but still have the same type of perc.

I know VXH said it was to reduce top heave weight...but that just doesn't really resonate with me. I really suspect that its cost and we will at some point see them discontinue the regular size HTs....but that is pure and utter speculation without foundation in fact. LOL
I don't think that's the main point of the mini's, I agree there. I just think it might be a small side benefit.

If I get another hydrotube I want it to be as flavorful as possible. I think the minis might have a small edge there, but the vapor might not be quite as smooth.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
How prominent is the electric smell? Do you have to put your nose real close to it?
I have to have my nose pretty close to it in order to sense th smell. I'm not overly comcerned with it, but it is slightly off putting. I think it's fine, but I had taken a slight hiatus from FC, so I didn't know if there was commonly known fixes or anything like that. I appreciate all of the help!

I have to have my nose pretty close to it in order to sense th smell. I'm not overly comcerned with it, but it is slightly off putting. I think it's fine, but I had taken a slight hiatus from FC, so I didn't know if there was commonly known fixes or anything like that. I appreciate all of the help!
If this is under warranty and u did not violate a company edict then i believe they should fix this.

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom