Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
8j7G2Fl.jpg

Clean! Relatively lol! That stuff on the bottom I scrubbed and it looked even worse! No sticking so gonna be a good evening :)

That ring is on the inside. I managed to get it off mine by rubbing with a cotton bud and some ISO

Last edited:
If you guys have the red caps still, you can warm up a batch of water and then add PBW and use a funnel and be VERY CAREFUL and fill the bamboo with the warm-hot PBW water. Add slowly, very slowly. The red cap will make it watertight on bottom and then you just add it ever so slowly until you are at the top. DON'T SPILL ANY ON THE TOP - that will get below the metal disc and end up in the insulation and ruin your Evo. Leave that PBW mixture in there for 15, 20 minutes and then you should just be able to flush with water and most of that stuff should come out. Be really careful with your Evo when doing this, definitely don't do it while medicated unless you're sure of yourself. :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
8j7G2Fl.jpg

Clean! Relatively lol! That stuff on the bottom I scrubbed and it looked even worse! No sticking so gonna be a good evening :)
I wish you cleaned all my water toy's?

Mine are a dirty mess!

EVO before bed is a must.

Civilized = EVO-ized

HARVEST in CALIFORNIA very decent on some strains!

KIEF is so cheap!
1 gram KIEF + 2 gram FLOWER + level 2 = TASTY However CIVILIZED!

EVO x POWERFUL + FLAVORFUL = MEDICATION in STYLE!

Do the MATH!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
That ring is on the inside. I managed to get it off mine by rubbing with a cotton bud and some ISO

I'm not sure, I think it's half and half. I started by cleaning the whole joint part, and saw that ring and cleaned the inside for a long while. Definitely got a good bit but still persisted. Took my nail on outside and snagged a piece off and got a whole bunch of gunk off. I think it's cause of my whip adapter/j-hook the end of the joint sits a bit lower than the hydrotube. looser fit too idk? Anyways I cleaned the outside for another 5 minutes but by this time I was basically over it :lol: especially cause the reclaimy iso from that part was running down the clean joint when I was holding it upside down so I was getting super redundant LOL and just wanted to get high. I'll give it another go tomorrow!

I don't trust myself to do a deep clean and I'd have to snag a funnel cause the only one I have I use for my car. The bottom of mine is pretty filthy looking but, not impeding or anything. The very bottom of the bamboo has reclaim and like a centimeter or two below the joint on top has a bit too I assume both from the dabs.

I also heated my EVO about 15 on max before wiping it just so it was warm and easier to get off.

Solo Dolo I used q tips and ISO and I just used dry ones to dry it. No issue.

EVO before bed is a must.

This is what I'm doing now, I'm gonna keep it out for the weekend I haven't used my EVO in a while and damn so effective. I used .2 split in half and it kept me high all evening. Huge flavor clouds of Orange Crush, yum! Now I'm extra civilized and need a nap :lol:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Do you rinse off the ISO after? Or just let it heat up?
No rinse
I just dipped a qtip in 99% ISO and scrubbed. After I was finished the ISO had pretty much evaporated anyway.

I'm not sure, I think it's half and half.
Mine was definitely dirtier on the inside lol
I noticed at the bottom of the joint on the inside of the bamboo, where that ring is, theres a slight ledge where the glass dips in slightly and feels a little rougher when running the qtip around but a little scrub and it all came off :-)

Justpassedu

I would be interested in a SiC nail. Is that possible?
Can you provide me with some strong benifets of a sic nail vs the quartz we have ? As much info as possible ? I have a guy I know that I been talking with and may be able to have it made but he would need some really strong convincing . Also will ask about a titanium for @ataxian , I already know the benefit of titanium not breaking but I am unsure if I can provide a strong case of quartz vs. Sic on my own . No promises but I can only try .

Can you provide me with some strong benifets of a sic nail vs the quartz we have ? As much info as possible ? I have a guy I know that I been talking with and may be able to have it made but he would need some really strong convincing . Also will ask about a titanium for @ataxian , I already know the benefit of titanium not breaking but I am unsure if I can provide a strong case of quartz vs. Sic on my own . No promises but I can only try .

For me, SiC is just more durable and it's still nonreactive, nongassing all that, so it's as pure as the boro bamboo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My LOGIC may be wrong?
However HEAT SOURCE is one of the things you need.

Why is a SIC NAIL the answer?
Is it MARKETING?
HYPE?
SNAKE OIL?
I think skeptically.
Maybe I'm wrong?
QUARTS NAIL's are enough.
Too bad I broke all mine?
STAINLESS STEEL is my next step.
I do have KIEF and E-JUICE in a tank until I find a better MOUSE TRAP?

ataxian,

Baron23

SiC has better thermal transfer qualities than quartz (not sure about boro), is more rugged, and very taste neutral.

Its a ceramic, I believe, and I would imagine it takes some doing to set up production of it. Not sure we will every see it for an EVO nail.

I run a SiC insert in my Liger banger and love it in that application.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My LOGIC may be wrong?
However HEAT SOURCE is one of the things you need.

Why is a SIC NAIL the answer?
Is it MARKETING?
HYPE?
SNAKE OIL?
I think skeptically.
Maybe I'm wrong?
QUARTS NAIL's are enough.
Too bad I broke all mine?
STAINLESS STEEL is my next step.
I do have KIEF and E-JUICE in a tank until I find a better MOUSE TRAP?

There is some marketing hype for sure but I do get a kick telling my buds we are dabbing off Aerospace Grade Ceramic :lol:

Like @Baron23 i run SiC on my enail (HALO tho not a Liger) and find it to be the best tasting experience between TI/Quartz/SiC, but more importantly my friends with Quartz HALOs always crack on enail eventually seems like and the SiC provides same good taste as Quartz but with Ti durability. I've dropped the dish in the sink and no breaks or anything, not sure if quartz would hold up and unsure if the design of the vxnails would make a SiC vxnail durable on a drop.

Justpassedu

Good stuff , ty all. I am going to provide all this info to someone I know and see if he can do anything. I'm not sure if it will help but it's worth a try. When I had presented the idea I was asked for benefits to be provided , so all this may help . I myself don't know much supporting facts , just going off what I read and the hue hype surrounding sic at the moment .

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
There is some marketing hype for sure but I do get a kick telling my buds we are dabbing off Aerospace Grade Ceramic :lol:

Like @Baron23 i run SiC on my enail (HALO tho not a Liger) and find it to be the best tasting experience between TI/Quartz/SiC, but more importantly my friends with Quartz HALOs always crack on enail eventually seems like and the SiC provides same good taste as Quartz but with Ti durability. I've dropped the dish in the sink and no breaks or anything, not sure if quartz would hold up and unsure if the design of the vxnails would make a SiC vxnail durable on a drop.
When I grew in HAWAII we considered CONCENTRATES the scapes of the harvest?
We cared mostly about COLAS.
The nuggets that the dispensaries sell is what the SHATTER was made of.
My MOD is fine for now.

ALUIMUM FOIL + STICK MATCH + FAST FOOD STRAW is all we had.

I like the QUARTS NAILS from EVO the best.
I will make one out of Stainless Steel soon.
KEIF is so cheap right now.

To live on the WEST COAST creates options?

We are CIVILIZED anyway!

Paradox

I feel for you :rip:, but don't worry too much mate, getting a new bamboo is really not all that expensive.

How did you break it?

Thanks mate, I hope so. It's also about the wait in between before I get to use my evo again. I tipped it over and it hit my grinder I suspect. I've knocked it over before. :bang::doh:. Sorry for the rant, I'm devastated. My SSV is out from storage, so I guess it's back to basics.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Thanks mate, I hope so. It's also about the wait in between before I get to use my evo again. I tipped it over and it hit my grinder I suspect. I've knocked it over before. :bang::doh:. Sorry for the rant, I'm devastated. My SSV is out from storage, so I guess it's back to basics.

Spare evo people....its all about a spare evo....
@CuckFumbustion knows....

Once you get accustomed to the taste of the evo, no other backup will do for me....

@Paradox like has been said, a bamboo repair is cheap(ish)....
Could have been worse...
Could have smashed a 400 quid symbiarctic chandelier or incycler.....

Last edited:

Stormsend

Yes I agree, using both the Cloud Evo and Herbalizer, I have to go with the Evo, it is just a much more enjoyable experience for me at least. I have tried both the bag/whip for Herbalizer with flower and wax and while it is really good, I just don't think anything compares to with using wax and flower for the Evo. ( I used a mini hydrabomb and a standard turbine.)

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I bought the 2nd EVO used and it might go to the shop at some point. When I can afford to have it shipped and the costs.
Maybe it needs a 5 star tune up. My main DD will combust at 3:00 without fail. Warmed up or not. The other won't combust at near max.

The plastic base to my coleman stove is getting used fulltime as my EVO base. If I bump the cord by accident, the EVO is less likely to tip over and other random clumsiness. When I move it to another table, I use the base.

I guess digital temp setting/display, faster heat up and a cooler exterior, but that's it.
If the digital aspect doesn't take away from how well it functions. There was some colored demo's that a few tried out and showed in this thread.

Paradox

Once you get accustomed to the taste of the evo, no other backup will do for me....

@Paradox like has been said, a bamboo repair is cheap....
Could have been worse...

I'm relieved to hear the bamboo repair is cheap. I'd definitely buy a backup unit down the road when I can afford it. You're right, there is nothing like the EVO, except another EVO.

Paradox,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
it might go to the shop at some point. When I can afford to have it shipped and the costs.
Maybe it needs a 5 star tune up. My main DD will combust at 3:00 without fail. Warmed up or not. The other won't combust at near max.

What's the cost of sending it in for repair.???

There is a good chance that it's a simple fix...
Maybe a dodgy temp knob????
Is it just a variable resistor behind there???

kellya86,

Justpassedu

@Paradox like has been said, a bamboo repair is cheap(ish)....
Could have been worse...
I'm in , always a plus to have a spare if you can .
D119FB93-BE67-4D9A-A984-E9A69035E3EF_zpscsgyfzfo.jpg

Top Bottom