D9xoyOd.jpg

Hey Dude:

Dry at 4:20 is CIVILIZED = SAN PROTECTION

Not more water path!
New material that does not break?

500 more years (maybe)?

EVO + DRY + NICE CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

Godspeed

Thank you to those who answered my questions.

On another note, I was watching an interview with the individuals that run Posieden Asset Management who invest in various cannabis related companies. In that interview which aired in December 2016, they mentioned that they had seen and are looking forward to the newest version of the EVO.

The comments regarding the new EVO (version 2) starts at the 26:00 mark.

I want to order an EVO, but if a newer model is about to be released I would like to wait for it. I asked CS at VapeXhale about the new model and they replied that they are not at liberty to discuss it, but that when it does happen it will be all over the Internet.

Do any of you EVO insiders or fans know anything about the new model and a possible release date?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I was talking with Customer service at vapexhale awhile back and while they def could not confirm or tell me about a new model releasing they definitely did tell me they have some stuff in the works & items like @stickstones said to compliment the Evo. I mean personally i wouldn't mind a new Evo but i am happy with mine & def content if something did not come for a few years. @kellya86 out of my 2 Evo's i own , 1 of them does have a quality metal knob on it and one plastic so that has been done. I don't have a huge preference between the 2 , the plastic is a bit bigger than the metal 1.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Alright, So my 2nd EVO is the plastic knob type and my DD EVO has the metal. The DD is a beast and can combust at 3:00, the 2nd EVO- no combustion, not even at MAX. But there's a little more to that.

It doesn't seem to heat as well as the DD, Trying to figure if something wasn't quite right with the 2nd EVO. Did the 5x on/off trick 5x. Letting it preheat ATM to see if there has been any dif.
It does behave differently at MAX, If I take a draw, it flickers or goes RED then back to GREEN. But at near 90%, it behaves at a constant GREEN. Could be a safety feature programmed in?

So have there been different revisions that have this behavior? or is there a real problem? It also seems to heat up and lowers heat quicker. Different bamboo perhaps? Would/does Vapexhale upgrade bamboo's.

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: kellya86

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
D9xoyOd.jpg

Hey Dude:

Dry at 4:20 is CIVILIZED = SAN PROTECTION

Not more water path!
New material that does not break?

500 more years (maybe)?

EVO + DRY + NICE CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

I dig it! I need to get me a mouthpiece like that, the J-hook is nice but a little awkward. Why the extra clips, just for extra cooling?

I busted my EVO out the other day, I've been recording my usage and the EVO is definitely a winner in terms of length of my high. I vaped .23 in an ELB and was good for HOURS

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I dig it! I need to get me a mouthpiece like that, the J-hook is nice but a little awkward. Why the extra clips, just for extra cooling?

I busted my EVO out the other day, I've been recording my usage and the EVO is definitely a winner in terms of length of my high. I vaped .23 in an ELB and was good for HOURS
OGB makes mouth-pieces I like.
I use the EVO a lot.
My MOD with KIEF and EJUICE until I get more NAIL's. (I broke them all) 2 packs?
KIEF is $10 per gram with harvest time.
GSC is decent however the nuggets are tiny!

@kellya86 would laugh.

.23 is a big load. Have you tried smaller, like .10 or .15? I used to load about .2, .25 and folks mentioned I might get bigger clouds/feel same effects with smaller doses and so I've been loading about .15 in my ELBs and it's still very awesome.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
.23 is a big load. Have you tried smaller, like .10 or .15? I used to load about .2, .25 and folks mentioned I might get bigger clouds/feel same effects with smaller doses and so I've been loading about .15 in my ELBs and it's still very awesome.

I have, and while I agree super effective at lower doses this was hardly filled to the brim :) and lasted me a good 3 + hours where most times .1 = about and hour to hour and half.

Will try smaller amounts to see a comparison! Been jotting down amounts and hits etc, but haven't logged with EVO at a lower amount

I need some ISO tho my joint is so sticky to point I worry about breaking it.

justcametomind

If I remember correctly the rumor was about a portable vaporizer by Vapexhale. Of course in a matter of seconds the news in the forums was about Vapexhale making a "portable Evo". This doesn't mean at all the current model will be retired after that.
Thank you to those who answered my questions.

On another note, I was watching an interview with the individuals that run Posieden Asset Management who invest in various cannabis related companies. In that interview which aired in December 2016, they mentioned that they had seen and are looking forward to the newest version of the EVO.

The comments regarding the new EVO (version 2) starts at the 26:00 mark.

I want to order an EVO, but if a newer model is about to be released I would like to wait for it. I asked CS at VapeXhale about the new model and they replied that they are not at liberty to discuss it, but that when it does happen it will be all over the Internet.

Do any of you EVO insiders or fans know anything about the new model and a possible release date?

justcametomind,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom