Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow.. I'm truly shocked that this appears to be a widespread issue. When there's a taste that foul it's clearly not something you want to inhale.

I ran it at max temp for several half hour cycles, and used a vacuum sealer hooked to the hydrstube to run as much air thru it as I could, thinking it would fade.

The smell is just as bad after hours of work and gets 10 times worse when I insert and elb.

I did notice the smell coming from the top and filling the air a bit, and was very carefull to make sure this wasn't the cause. He only thing that makes sense at this point is some sort of factory oils in the bamboo , or aperhaps inferior glass?

I cleaned the bamboo thoroughly and to my amazement this didn't make a difference.
I haven't used the sleeve yet so I know it isn't contributing.

I'm well experienced with arizer products and their initial smell but this is worse than anything I've experienced, and frankly the taste coming from the unit is too had to justify using it.

I'm going to be talking to planet vape in a few hours and will report back with the resolution.

Maybe I should have jumped on board sooner? Seems to be a lot of happy people in this thread...
I don't really know what to say?
I smoke joints (6 per day?)
VAPORIZING is awesome to me?

EVO I love?

Maybe people are trying to vaporize goofy CANNABIS?

• I was so impressed with the FLAVOR of the EVO?
  • 59gXMwI.jpg

• skO5Sis.jpg

• CANNABIS = CIVILIZED = EVO

strictly vapor

Got mine not even a month ago. No weird smells or anything.

Out of curiosity where did you get yours?

I don't really know what to say?
I smoke joints (6 per day?)
VAPORIZING is awesome to me?

EVO I love?

Maybe people are trying to vaporize goofy CANNABIS?

• I was so impressed with the FLAVOR of the EVO

The problem is I haven't even used it with herbs yet!! Otherwise I would assume maybe there was an issue with my stash.

I haven't been able to remove the factory taste coming from the bamboo itself and shockingly when I add an elb (with nothing in it) the taste becomes much worse. Even with my high grade product ATM Im sure I would still taste this strong foul odour.

Still working to remove it now and I will be following up here throughout the day and over the next few days. All I want to do is hit a clean tasting Evo!!!!

strictly vapor

Hmmm.. perhaps a different batch?

I love how lightweight the Evo is and the hydrabomb I received is of very high quality.

Still doing burn offs now hoping the issue will resolve itself. I can be very creative when I need to be!!

I've been dreaming of the moment I take my first draw off the Evo for years. Fingers are crossed!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I got one in September and another in October....
I got mine from Vapefiend UK...

It's such a shame that people are having this issue, the evo is all about taste...
I came from arizer products too, the instant clean hits from the evo blew me away first time, the taste is amazing......

Could have been called the taste evo.....

@strictly vapor was you ht a coloured logo version or a white etched look version...???

cmoney

I ran mine for about an hour on max before using, and I can report no odd smell or taste, just really good ones! Although, before heat soaking it did smell a bit machiney in the bamboo. This has completely disappeared since then.

This thing is a beast! Also the box is very pretty in the white, and the new temp sleeve actually looks awesome in person! I love how they update things like that. Made it feel like I hadn't watched someone else open it on video 20 times before it got here;) I can't beleive just how much vapor this thing kicks out. It's so simple too, just load then rip! I wasn't ripping hard the first couple elb's bevause I thought there was no way I could be getting more vapor than I was, but then I ripped it as hard as I could just to the theory. Oh how wrong I waa! :brow: I didn't come back down after that! Last time I owned an electric vape was the mflb with no wpa or pa. Times sure have changed!

Also what I had ground up initially lasted me the entire night. While smoking I'd have togrind up a few bowls at a time and go through multiple grinders full a night!

Needless to say, I don't miss my money:D

Gigsabits53

Received my Evo today and I did about a 30 minute burnoff with no issue of smell or bad taste. I ordered straight from VE also. Hope you guys with that issue get it straightened out. That would really suck, especially knowing how pumped I was to finally try this thing. So far I think around 1:00 is my sweet spot but I will definitely be testing several temps.

I may even run some concentrate through it before bed to see how that works. I have an e-nail but I absolutely want to see how a dab tastes from the Evo.

I bought a factory 2nd Hydrabomb and I dont see a thing wrong with it. The setup on this vape with the tube is incredible! My poor Underdog, he may be feeling jealous for a while. My dog is my daily driver but this thing may take over that spot.

strictly vapor

That's incredibly strange that there would be a long lasting smell. I don't know of anyone that doesn't expect to do a burnoff for a time period, but other than that, definitely an oddity and not the norm.

For sure, it really is odd. I've got a well established burnoff ritual and have been at it for 2 days now with no progress at all. I really can't figure it out. Currently waiting on planet vape who is waiting for a response from vapexhale.

Of course I expected to do a burn off just like with any vape and I couldn't care less about a smell coming from the unit as long as it's not in the airpath.

The problem is a very strong taste coming from inside the bamboo which I can only compare to a combo of burnt skin and melting hairdryer (if that's a thing).

I always think long and hard before posting and am very careful to reserve my judgement on a new vape.

I'm still confident this is a top vape that I will love using but I need to get a replacement as the current one I received is not safe to use in its current state.

Obviously for the majority out there who have had great experiences with vapexhale this sounds quite bizarre and perhaps user error or rookie vaper may come to mind but this is my 15th vape purchase since June 2010 and I've yet to experience such a mysterious issue as this.

The hydrabomb is so nice it's killing me not using it!!!!

strictly vapor,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Gigsabits53

For sure, it really is odd. I've got a well established burnoff ritual and have been at it for 2 days now with no progress at all. I really can't figure it out. Currently waiting on planet vape who is waiting for a response from vapexhale.

Of course I expected to do a burn off just like with any vape and I couldn't care less about a smell coming from the unit as long as it's not in the airpath.

The problem is a very strong taste coming from inside the bamboo which I can only compare to a combo of burnt skin and melting hairdryer (if that's a thing).

I always think long and hard before posting and am very careful to reserve my judgement on a new vape.

I'm still confident this is a top vape that I will love using but I need to get a replacement as the current one I received is not safe to use in its current state.

Obviously for the majority out there who have had great experiences with vapexhale this sounds quite bizarre and perhaps user error or rookie vaper may come to mind but this is my 15th vape purchase since June 2010 and I've yet to experience such a mysterious issue as this.

The hydrabomb is so nice it's killing me not using it!!!!

This is so sad reading about the issues you are having with your Evo. I hope things get taken care of for you. I think you know that this is a great vape. You will enjoy soon.:)

jimdee

...The problem is a very strong taste coming from inside the bamboo which I can only compare to a combo of burnt skin and melting hairdryer (if that's a thing)...

I wonder if you're using the neoprene "VapeXHeat Shield" (what a name!). A lot of people have complained about their smell when new. If so, I'd suggest that you try a session without the shield to see if that helps any.

strictly vapor

I wonder if you're using the neoprene "VapeXHeat Shield" (what a name!). A lot of people have complained about their smell when new. If so, I'd suggest that you try a session without the shield to see if that helps any.

Hey haven't even opened the heat shield yet but thanks for the reply!

I do know this is a great vape. I really appreciate all the kind words and hoping for a quick resolution.

I'm going to reserve my comments on this topic until I have a resolution or development.

To test if your bamboo is broken you can cover one end with your finger and try to blow through the bamboo. It should be fully sealed and impossible to blow through.

strictly vapor,
Reactions: jimdee

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
How can you tell if the bamboo has broken?
You can plug the bottom and blow through the top to see if there is any leakage. Let the unit cool first obviously. It should feel airtight, if not it's broken.
What are the sides effects of it breaking and how do you prevent it from breaking? Thnx
Side effects may include combustion, swearing, depression and tears. To prevent breaking, I would suggest not dropping it onto tile floors (a known enemy of glass).

:peace:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
You can plug the bottom and blow through the top to see if there is any leakage. Let the unit cool first obviously. It should feel airtight, if not it's broken.

Side effects may include combustion, swearing, depression and tears. To prevent breaking, I would suggest not dropping it onto tile floors (a known enemy of glass).

:peace:

How do we recommend posts for "Best Of?" Cause this is one of them.

Baron23

As mentioned previously, my six week old EVO went belly up. No lights, no heat, no nothing.

I engaged with VXH CS and I shipped it back to them yesterday.

The entire CS experience, opening a CS case, getting a warranty repair order opened, timely responses and communications, etc was very professional and highly satisfactory.

Now, let's see how long it takes them to return it to me.

Cheers

Top Bottom