Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Yeah, I came over from combustion too. I've only been vaping cannabis for coming up to 18 months, smoked it for 20 years before that. I used to smoke bongs but never had access to concentrates back then and only a bit of home made rosin now
I get real jealous of all the pics I see around here :drool: lol

[edit] WTF lol that took me far too long to type.
critical cheese + kief kicked my ass (and lungs) after work :leaf:

[edit2]
My heatup time is a little more than 3-4 mins, I like my unit to be hot

Last edited:
Pyr0,

oklahomie

Ordered my first Evo last night :love:

Does anyone here have a grav labs hydratube? I got the one with the circ perc for cheap. Interested to see how it is.

oklahomie,

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I get real jealous of all the pics I see around here :drool: lol

Just picked this up.

https://i.imgur.com/D0JAhjJ.jpg
D0JAhjJ.jpg

I can't seem to figure out how to paste the image directly into my post without a link??

Modnote: Edited to display image
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures.155/

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Hey Ghost...

Just delete the Bracketed info...ex. [info..blah]http:www.blah.blh...ex.jpg[blah...blah]

when trying to post images...and it should post properly. Not sure why this works...but it does. :tup:

Shrike,

Baron23

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
Ok, its a bit off topic but WOW...that's pretty. If I'm looking at it correctly, however, the shatter seems to be wrapped in clear plastic wrap, not parchment or a glass jar?? Doesn't it stick to the packaging?

Yes, you are correct, it is in a clear plastic sheet (kind of like what fruit roll ups used to come on) I was very surprised too. It literally shatters like glass, as opposed to a more sticky glue like shatter. It's very tasty though :) about to hit a big one!! Light em up :leaf:

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
ckSAOf4.jpg

Any tips removing a stuck ELB cover upside down in the female joint of the hydrotube?

The ELB cover was not on properly and came off, but didn't fall out after removing the ELB. The I placed the hydrotube onto the tube holder, jamming it in upside down.

It's really stuck

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:
Been Vapin,

Baron23

ckSAOf4

Any tips removing a stuck ELB cover upside down in the female joint of the hydrotube?

The ELB cover was not on properly and came off, but didn't fall out after removing the ELB. The I placed the hydrotube onto the tube holder, jamming it in upside down.

It's really stuck
I can only think that you will need to destroy the cap in place in order to remove it. Perhaps drill a small hole in the cap, get a metal hook of some sort in there (crochet needle, coat hanger wire, something) and try to pull it out.

Sorry I don't have any better ideas for you.

UnidenWallet

ckSAOf4.jpg

It's really stuck

Fixed the link for you.

Maybe you could try using a stack of ceramic magnets? The ELBs will attract to those, just tried it right now. I would use 1/2 inch diameter.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
I can only think that you will need to destroy the cap in place in order to remove it. Perhaps drill a small hole in the cap, get a metal hook of some sort in there (crochet needle, coat hanger wire, something) and try to pull it out.

Sorry I don't have any better ideas for you.
You might be able to pull it out if you can hook it with something like a dental pick.

Dental pick worked without destroying the cover although it's slightly warped.

Thanks folks.

TboneToker

I
How do the medical users and chronics operate the Evo? Can't be warm up, vape, turn off, rinse and repeat. If I wait 20min for it to heat up every time I vaped I'd spend 4+ hrs a day waiting on the Evo. That can't be right! I was 20hrs yesterday chain vaping so how do you do this with the Evo?

I just wait til it's green, It's usually green by the time I have ground my herb. There's no waiting with the evo, only a few times, I don't need it to soak in heat to get the effects, If it's heat soaked that's great but it still surpasses other vapes for my needs when it's freshly heated

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
How do the medical users and chronics operate the Evo? Can't be warm up, vape, turn off, rinse and repeat. If I wait 20min for it to heat up every time I vaped I'd spend 4+ hrs a day waiting on the Evo. That can't be right! I was 20hrs yesterday chain vaping so how do you do this with the Evo?
I turn mine on to about 325f. by the time I get the medicine ready I have a green light. I fill it up the elb about one third to one half sometimes I put a small amt of some type of concentrate on the top. clean elb, good airflow , good medicine(super glue 24 % thc at the moment from the local dispensary). I use a stem. seems to get me higher last longer and taste better IMO

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
From time of delivery to shipment sent back, how long have some of you waited for a glass warranty repair?

Mine is being delivered today at their PA location.

yogoshio,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
ran out of flowers and the dispensary isn't open yet. put a bb size ball of some platinum cookies bubble hash in the Nail dropped the nail in the unit and got several big hits at 325. at first it was kind of wispy but when I started hitting it wow .

Naes

From time of delivery to shipment sent back, how long have some of you waited for a glass warranty repair?

Mine is being delivered today at their PA location.

I live close geographically to their PA location so times may be different for transit and my repair was not related to glass replacement.. HOWEVER it was about 2 weeks total from the day I shipped it. Obviously this timeline could be different for you, but in my case it was about 2 weeks from sending it out, to receiving it back.

Naes,
Reactions: yogoshio

Baron23

Well, I got my EVO and still love it and am glad I bought it. I bought the Turbine starter kit but also bought a glass stem/MP from their "seconds" section of their site. Not all that in love with the glass stem, but I do have a whopping bit J-hook that I do like better when not putting it through a WP or the HT.

This is my "say goodnight, Grace" vape for those times when I really want to get baked...because its sooooo good at it. LOL

Baron23

Mods - too late for me to edit post above and add this one. If you wish, please do combine them.

Hi folks - well, I'm sure I'm not the first new EVO owner to do this but I do feel like a fool. I got REALLY baked trying my new EVO in different ways and different temps and forgot to put the cap on the ELB and immediately got herb in the lower (dry) portion of my brand new and used for the first time Turbine HT. This was not lack of knowledge but rather lack of mental coherence at the time (I was VERY high).

Any pointers on how to get the last of this out of this section?

I note that the only two ways out of this lower chamber are slits in the female joint on the bottom. I certainly can get it flushed out down there, but a few bits of herb are refusing to go out these little slits when I flush and empty the HT. Any tricks that I'm missing.

Please feel free to laugh...I would if I didn't feel so stupid.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Maybe some giggles... :dog:

I haven't had this specific issue yet, but I have had chunks of resin get stuck. All I could do was keep trying until it worked.

Got the email Saturday that they received my unit for repair. Fingers crossed they get to it quickly. the FF2 works amazingly well, but it's just not the Evo.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Are you using a flush device or just putting water in from the faucet? With the flush device, which I invented, you can get a lot more pressure going through there. Also if you put some PBW in there it might help. If you really want dissolving power you could try toilet bowl cleaner but use caution if you decide to do this as it is caustic, can dissolve labels, and you don't want it to get in your eyes etc.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Last edited:

Baron23

Maybe some giggles... :dog:

I haven't had this specific issue yet, but I have had chunks of resin get stuck. All I could do was keep trying until it worked.

Got the email Saturday that they received my unit for repair. Fingers crossed they get to it quickly. the FF2 works amazingly well, but it's just not the Evo.
Are you using a flush device or just putting water in from the faucet? With the flush device, which I invented, you can get a lot more pressure going through there. Also if you put some PBW in there it might help. If you really want dissolving power you could try toilet bowl cleaner but use caution if you decide to do this as it is caustic, can dissolve labels, and you don't want it to get in your eyes etc.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Thanks guys.

Yeah, just from faucet but I will look into putting it through a whip adapter type thing. VapeXhale said to fill from the female at the bottom and just stick to it until I get the last piece out. I have been filling from MP and letting it overflow to the bottom chamber. Apparently I'm not the only person to ever do this....wow, was I high at the time.

I have not used PBW yet, though I do have it and use it on my glass. Might be a good idea as it being very basic it makes things slippery and perhaps will help.

Not the end of the world but you should have seen my face when I realized what I had done! LOL

P.S. I used the approach recommended by VapeXhale and it flushed the herb out of the bottom into the top and then out the MP. Bit tedious but it worked and my HT is now pristine again. Lesson I will hopefully not forget soon! haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom