The EVO taste just right for me!
'
I'm a guy with a hot chick!
However PINK is my favorite color.

COMPTON GRINDERS I really like!

I only have 5 strains however they taste so good! 7 grams each = CIVILIZED

WAX = So Cheap? (My nail's are repaired) TI2 at the machine shop
ROMANIAN STRAIN (very nice actually!)
2 rips BUDDHA TAHOE OG (Ocean Grown) kine of stoney?
4 rips ROMANIAN CRUMBLE (no solvent)
Nighty Night!

EVO before bed = Civilized
Evo is wonderful for taste! I have been looking at the possibility of checking out a hydratube lately, but man I have to say I'm quite disappointed by the varied quality of the hydratubes (and I'm not even talking about seconds here). I've never seen a picture of a hydrabomb from a vendor yet that had perfectly centred and vertical perc placement.

They all seem to sit at a slightly off angle so far. It seems like many suggest that earlier hydratubes were of a more consistent quality. I really don't wanna be giving that much of my cash away for something that I cannot be sure is even going to be made to acceptable quality. A lot of the hydrabombs I've seen pics of look like they would require additional water than if the perc were perfectly placed, because the bottom of the perc on one side sits ever so slightly lower than the bottom of the perc on the other!

I really don't wanna compromise on something jenky for the Evo! It is a top quality vape and the quality of the glass should match!

BR Ron

Ok guys, Vapexhale is having a sale on these. I really, really want one bad. I was looking at the Hydrabomb kit and can get it for $360ish. Should I pull the trigger? I mean, I am looking for something that hits very hard and is efficient. Seems like this would fit the bill.

Talk me out of it, please lol VAS is such a real thing.:)

I just picked mine up a couple weeks ago or so. It is very nicely made, easy to use, and hits harder than a baseball bat. Buy once, cry once. Oh yeah, their shipping while pricey is fast as fuck.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Evo is wonderful for taste! I have been looking at the possibility of checking out a hydratube lately, but man I have to say I'm quite disappointed by the varied quality of the hydratubes (and I'm not even talking about seconds here). I've never seen a picture of a hydrabomb from a vendor yet that had perfectly centred and vertical perc placement.

They all seem to sit at a slightly off angle so far. It seems like many suggest that earlier hydratubes were of a more consistent quality. I really don't wanna be giving that much of my cash away for something that I cannot be sure is even going to be made to acceptable quality. A lot of the hydrabombs I've seen pics of look like they would require additional water than if the perc were perfectly placed, because the bottom of the perc on one side sits ever so slightly lower than the bottom of the perc on the other!

I really don't wanna compromise on something jenky for the Evo! It is a top quality vape and the quality of the glass should match!
The EVO is a power unit.
I have a few vaporizers.

My HYDROTUBE collection is kind of lame.
I bought 3 from DHGATE and 2 made custom in CALIFORNIA.
One of the custom CALIFORNIA HYDROTUBES I use daily.
DHGATE I use for smaller devices.

This strain BUDDHA TAHOE OG is knocking me out!

The EVO is the best for great strains!

@FreddieFresh I bend mine to fit snug!

Last edited:

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
@ataxian Thanks for the CIVILIZED response! That makes sense considering your avatar is Bender haha. I tried using a dowel but I think I just made worse
put the cap in the elb and use the dowel to bend it out at the bottom of the elb. I have had to bend both elb and cap several times. ran them over with a computer chair. if it is real bad I have used the evo very gently . I use a cheap tent stake

TboneToker

Ok guys, Vapexhale is having a sale on these. I really, really want one bad. I was looking at the Hydrabomb kit and can get it for $360ish. Should I pull the trigger? I mean, I am looking for something that hits very hard and is efficient. Seems like this would fit the bill.

use a 10% off code too, I know Stayup works

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I completed my first bamboo deep clean today....

I could see oil at the bottom of bamboo but couldn't get to it with the q tip....
So I took a pipette of iso, stuck my finger over the hole, and squirted it in...
Covered the top and gave a shake for a while....

Repeated this step with hot water, then distilled water......

And now I'm back to being all clean again...
I will try not to repeat the mistake that caused this mess in the first place....

bhawkins94

So I'm looking into buying one with all the sales going on but am having trouble. My goal is to get the super loaded kit but the discount code isn't working. Has anyone had any success?

bhawkins94,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
So I'm looking into buying one with all the sales going on but am having trouble. My goal is to get the super loaded kit but the discount code isn't working. Has anyone had any success?

EDIT: I tried the $200 sale items as well and I got an error .... something about the cart not meeting the requirements.

You could try @stickstones codes......I believe his will work for 10% off but I don't think you can use more than one discount code. Here's the info off his signature....

Official Forum Rep for Vapexhale -- Use this link to give me credit, and use code 'stickstones' to get 10% off any purchase!

Last edited:

bhawkins94

I was hoping to be able to get the $200 off they were advertising. I'll wait for them to reply to email or something I have a few days before the sale is over.

bhawkins94,
Reactions: ataxian

Baron23

Yes, I did the same thing for the same reasons. Got the Turbine starter kit and this is a dang good price (well, better than full boat retail). Buy it! :nod::brow:

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
About to rip this shatter at 1 o'clock setting. Anyone suggest different with the Evo?
ThCBL
https://imgur.com/a/ThCBL

THE GHOST,
Reactions: BR Ron

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I'm going for the biggest hit possible... it was ok. Definitely need bigger though. Workin on a thanksgiving day special! Haha

On second thought, I could just do longer sessions with smaller hits... hmmmm

Last edited:

Elbuort19

How do the medical users and chronics operate the Evo? Can't be warm up, vape, turn off, rinse and repeat. If I wait 20min for it to heat up every time I vaped I'd spend 4+ hrs a day waiting on the Evo. That can't be right! I was 20hrs yesterday chain vaping so how do you do this with the Evo?

Elbuort19,

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
When I get the Evo out, I simply turn it off and back on again just about every time I pick it up. Keeps it ready on demand for me, as I usually hit it again within the hour shutoff timer. Occasionally I don't catch it in time, and have to wait again for warm up. Others opt for a timer to cycle it on and off again each hour. However, it is my understanding doing this may void your warranty.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
How do the medical users and chronics operate the Evo? Can't be warm up, vape, turn off, rinse and repeat. If I wait 20min for it to heat up every time I vaped I'd spend 4+ hrs a day waiting on the Evo. That can't be right! I was 20hrs yesterday chain vaping so how do you do this with the Evo?

A 20 minute wait? Even in a cold room I'm hitting within 10 minutes but I don't do the set high temp and drop to default sequence. I turn on the vape to default or 2 o'clock and then prepare the ELB. By the time I've gotten the ELB filled and placed in the bamboo the wait is just a few more minutes. Since I'm not doing the high temp and drop back the first hit is usually a primer/heat soak. From the second hit on it's good to go.

kellya86

Herb gardener...

After the first initial heat up from cold, I find the evo heats up real quick for the rest of the night....

I suppose the insulation inside holds the heat....

THE GHOST

Into the vapor

I leave my unit plugged in all day but only switch it on for each session. Heat up time is roughly 3-4mins. If I hit it a few times then want to reload in 20mins, I may leave it on. Anything more than 20mins and I turn it off, then I'll just switch it back on when I'm ready for another session.

If you are constantly using all day and don't want to have to keep turning it on and off every hour or so, then I would just hit way bigger loads or bigger dabs and also get a second vape to switch into the rotation. This will save wear and tear on the Evo and if you are "medicating" that much, you are going to need another vape in the stable anyways. Just ask my wife... haha :tup::nod:

Last edited:

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I come from the combustion world and vaporizers are relatively new for me. My experiences with super huge flower hits is mostly with combustion. I can take down some massive dabs with the vape though.

The Evo limits you to how big of a Flower load you can pack, but for dabs, the nail is plenty big enough. I've snapped a .8 gram in a bowl with combustion in one hit but the Evo still is my choice for a huge CONSISTANT flower hits, as my lungs don't catch fire in the process.

Top Bottom