Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

I'm getting a strong solvent type taste on my second rip with the xnail. Picked up a gram of NugRun OGKB Shatter. Is this normal? Am I burning it too hot? I have run my Evo at 12 and 2 o'clock positions with the same result. Maybe it wasn't purged correctly? This is my first time dabbing, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Thanks!
It's really only good for one big rip than reload . That taste happens towards the end of a hit. Load a bb size of shatter and take one tasty hit , don't go for 2 & you will be ok. Your temps are good , you can use either .

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
BB = Ball bearing?
BB gun ammo . . .

a433d1c7-529e-49d4-bc6f-31a5ea8648a3_1.724758d10a40534249ed8d36a76cbab7.jpeg

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Any thoughts on the new 38mm Hydratubes that have been available for a week or so on the VXL site? Does anyone think this is a sign a new, smaller vaporizer might be coming or do people just want smaller versions of the same HTs?

Dammit, now I have to buy something else...
Do these come in coloured logo versions????

I don't think much of the quality of the latest(etched logo) ht's......

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Maybe I'll buy one for my solo????

But I agree that for the evo, smaller is probably unnecessary.....

So do we think this is hinting towards an upcoming release of a portable vapexhale product.????

Has no one here got a guy on the inside.....???

I'm sure some cheaper versions will pop up on dhgate soon... I'll wait till that happens to sample the mini ht....

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
38mm is really a really small can size. The FC mouthpiece from DHgate is my smallest tube HT and it's about 44-45mm so I can't imagine wanting one any smaller. Hell my tiny little pinnacle 14mm HT is 33-34mm so those VXL 38mm HTs are fucking small.
I'm not sure why they'd offer those for a portable as the sidecar design is not very portable itself. Plus a VXL portable had better be able to milk a regular HT:nope::brow:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Are there any VapeXhale pieces that have an ice catcher or similar? I can't find a way to cool my vapor with the HTs unless I add an attachment.

I think some of the older model tubes have ice pinches, I kind of recall seeing an inline with one, but to my knowledge as of right now, no I don't believe so.

Justpassedu

Are there any VapeXhale pieces that have an ice catcher or similar? I can't find a way to cool my vapor with the HTs unless I add an attachment.
Try some crushed ice in the hydratube or even maybe some warm water , if you really need a ice catcher attachment you can always add one of these Vapor tamers under your hydratube , they are pretty cool and i am sure they will be having some wort of black friday/cyber monday sale - http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/accessories/vapor-cooling/vapor-tamers.html

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
They used to make a tube that was open at the top (like a bong) with ice pinches in it. I have one, but I haven't seen that one for sale in a long time.

StormG94

Forever a student
@THE GHOST There's an older turbine HT with ice pinches, but you'd have to be lucky enough to find somebody selling theirs. I've seen a few independent artists blow custom HTs for people, maybe try looking around and see who can work with you?

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
after two years of ownership of an evo and previous ownership of a cloud I have changed my technique. with a clean elb I weigh out .10 gm. put the temp at 325 or 10 o'clock take hits through my stem until no more vapor. turn machine off and be very high. usage as gone way down while still being highly medicated.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
after two years of ownership of an evo and previous ownership of a cloud I have changed my technique. with a clean elb I weigh out .10 gm. put the temp at 325 or 10 o'clock take hits through my stem until no more vapor. turn machine off and be very high. usage as gone way down while still being highly medicated.

Cool. What's the abv look like when done?

waxdab23

Speaking of ABV color, I recently noticed the following:

1/4 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 big hit, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Golden Brown ABV.

1/2 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 lung buster, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Brown ABV.

3/4 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 massive lung buster, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Dark Brown ABV.

Is this because there is less airflow the more you pack the basket?

Justpassedu

Just throwing this out there for anyone looking for a dry mouthpiece , i had purchased a grav labs j-hook recently to try out and have to say i have been enjoying it allot. I invert it on the Evo , it provides cool vapor hits and to top it off i love how i can physically see the vapor rushing down the glass while hitting it. This is the 1 if anyone is interested , only $20 , prob less with a coupon - http://dankstop.com/accessories/gla...-adapters/grav-labs-14mm-18mm-j-hook-adapter/

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Speaking of ABV color, I recently noticed the following:

1/4 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 big hit, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Golden Brown ABV.

1/2 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 lung buster, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Brown ABV.

3/4 filled ELB (before capping, no tamp), at 3 o'clock. 1 massive lung buster, stir and then 1 small hit to finish it off until no more vapor is being produced = Dark Brown ABV.

Is this because there is less airflow the more you pack the basket?
I had to rethink what was making the most impact. The space between the ELB and the inside socket wall seems to be where things happen the most when it is under heated for me. But IDK.:shrug:

Preheating 10m brings me closer to whitewall territory. Stirring when it is GB ABV or Brown ABV can get one more near full/full draw for me. I can revaped fully cooled down ABV to Dark Brown and get solid vapor. So what does that mean compared to your no tamp method? IDK?

The EVO does it's business differently. Glad someone found an alternative method. :sherlock:

Top Bottom