Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

.brew

I just unboxed my new Evo! This day has been a long time coming...

I've been wanting one of these since well before I fucked combustion. Way back in 2011 I had an Iolite and I was lurking here when I saw the Cloud. The hype was unreal back then.

I quit vaping and then quit smoking cannabis off and on. Finally I came to my senses last year and fucked combustion. Now I finally have my VapeXhale vaporizer I've always wanted.

ILBMSOw.jpg

tZ1Yfd6.jpg

I thought people said the popcorn flavor wasn't as noticeable with the Evo, so much for that! At least it shouldn't last very long... :p
I didn't realize that bag of popcorn was part of the package. Mine came opened and looked half eaten so I just figured whoever was packing my Evo up had the munchies and forgot their snack in my box! :D

Also, just to mention that I use the original box to store my HT. It fits in there without leaking water. If anyone is worried about breaking theirs between hits or sessions, try to just lay it down in the box like I do instead of buying/making a dedicated stand.

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
Also, just to mention that I use the original box to store my HT. It fits in there without leaking water. If anyone is worried about breaking theirs between hits or sessions, try to just lay it down in the box like I do instead of buying/making a dedicated stand.
I worry about the heat on the male joint if I were to leave it in the box after a session. Also, I don't like to unplug the cord from my Evo too often, as its "in use" quite frequently. I'll post some pics of my setup once it's complete. Hoping to be done this weekend.

This is how I've been dealing with all the post-election drama

My EVO arrived a day late, and I'm a few dollars shorter now. But a gauntlet between these three, and I'm vaped into oblivion :ko:

America is extremely divided right now. I'm tired of all the judgement! It's fine with me whether you vape or combust. Everyone just needs to chill with a nice bowl and reevaluate things considering everything thats been going on :2c: :peace:
What piece is that glowing purple with the dab lab logo and the drilled looking gun barrel??

Last edited by a moderator:

Justpassedu

Looks DOPE!! How is the performance?
They perform amazing i had one a few years & come in different colors , i would say its not in Evo territory as it is a little harder to use and get the hang of but it def does produce thick clouds like the Evo can once you get its technique down pat . I really liked mine allot i just found the ease of use and quickness of the Evo is what i liked allot better , it so easy for me to just load a few baskets with the Evo and have them ready for a session.

mnd99

Reaction of my buddy after trying EVO for the first time at 2.

Code:
SkilezZe: IM SO SORRT I will NEVER DO IY AGAIN PLEASE STOP
SkilezZe: I have never felt so powerless. It was sweet surrender. I have to go
SkilezZe signed out.

TWO HOURS went by between the first and the second message folks. In all the years that I have known him, I have never seen him sign off the messenger. He gone!!! He came back about 9 hours later and said "I love you man" At that point, I logged out. I figured he needed to be left alone.

On another note, who else makes "hydratubes" other than Vapexhale?

YungLeaner

Reaction of my buddy after trying EVO for the first time at 2.

Code:
SkilezZe: IM SO SORRT I will NEVER DO IY AGAIN PLEASE STOP
SkilezZe: I have never felt so powerless. It was sweet surrender. I have to go
SkilezZe signed out.

TWO HOURS went by between the first and the second message folks. In all the years that I have known him, I have never seen him sign off the messenger. He gone!!! He came back about 9 hours later and said "I love you man" At that point, I logged out. I figured he needed to be left alone.

On another note, who else makes "hydratubes" other than Vapexhale?
dhgate.com

mnd99

My buddy says "You are more likely to buy more vaporizers after buying an EVO because you just can't help but wonder what else is out there. You just don't want to believe that YOU have obtained the best."

On another note, Here is an idea that may or may not make money.
Special Edition EVO's with unique housing? When I say unique - like each one is one of a kind. Heady EVO's. Premium price.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
"You are more likely to buy more vaporizers after buying an EVO because you just can't help but wonder what else is out there. You just don't want to believe that YOU have obtained the best."
Have not found a flower vape that out performs EVO. Once obtained my focus went to finding the best portable. Needless to say EVO is excellent in form and function, and is sublime in effects.
Special Edition EVO's with unique housing? When I say unique - like each one is one of a kind. Heady EVO's. Premium price.
Well I think the molding process of the liquid crystal polymer prevents any kind of color mixing given the restrictions of present day manufacturing devices. The Beta Test Crew was never presented with that option, only solid colors, so I'm not sure it is possible.

FreddieFresh

I worry about the heat on the male joint if I were to leave it in the box after a session. Also, I don't like to unplug the cord from my Evo too often, as its "in use" quite frequently. I'll post some pics of my setup once it's complete. Hoping to be done this weekend.

What piece is that glowing purple with the dab lab logo and the drilled looking gun barrel??
Yea @Justpassedu beat me to it, but that's an LSV on a custom stand my buddy made for it. The blue light is coming from the dimmer for my UD.

My LSV definitely provides the same amazing flavor and vapor production as my EVO, but I will agree that there's a little more technique and work involved.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
The stainless steel ELB is not a liability here, in fact its an advantage due to the fact they are ductile and malleable, fairly robust, and have good thermal properties.
I would say they are robust. I have one for my CFX and can use them with my 19mm wands in the EQ.
Clean the inside wall with a pipe scraper and to break up the materials inside the ELB for another pass. Want more. But is is almost more economical to get a package deal with screens.
Stil might try one of those CFX screen that Pufftup sells as an alternative.:shrug:
Im happy to report I have been extensively testing my Evo unit and have found my preferred setting. 2-3 o'clock seems best at 1/4 ELB size. I get 2 solid hits per ELB. Vapor is still available on 3rd hit, but GREATLY diminishes.
YMMV with each EVO I guess. But that seems to be the pattern. I start at 2:00 for the first 2 draws, 2:30 for the remainder. Wands I might start as low as 12:00. But I try to preheat 10m at max. before lowering to the desired temp.
y7Anybody else care to share their technique? :sherlock:

Does anyone know if arizer EQ caps work with ELBs? I lose the tops to mine all the time, 4 ELBs and 1 cap...god grant me the serenity!!! Lol
No they are too big.... although they do fit nicely in the bamboo....
Maybe a ddave screen will work as an elb cap...???

I have a mishmash of EQ screens from different sellers. They all have dif builds. So I found several that fit inside others baskets to make mini-ELBs.
I made a mini ELB from an ELB cap and an EQ cap. I'm just not a fan of miniELBs, posted my reasons for that few pages back.
In short, the reason was that the full ELB doesn't work any worse for microdoses than a miniELB.
Or slightly worse performance. I get better heat exchange using the baskets/ELBs above the EVO then the EQ basket screens inside the EVO.

Anyone care to elaborate as to why? I do believe the ELB in my CFX helps it heat better.
Ty i have one metal & one plastic , i am wondering if they can be popped off and interchanged. I happen to like the metal a bit better for some reason. I am guessing the newer versions now all come with the plastic.
All analog knobs should be metal. If the dial is going to be small and I need torque to turn it, then there should be no flex in the dial. Plastic wears down quicker and I am tired of plastic knobs that pop off due to temp changes etc.:bang: or at least something fun or practical if it was meant to be replaceable. :2c:Maybe an SSV handle? :haw: I really do like the metal dial on mine, but the next size up would be that much easier to work with. Otherwise it feels right and solid. Even when my hands are less grippy. It will probably turn easier over time I figure, if it is like other analog dials of that type and build quality that I have used.

A shorter EVO would sit better, but I'm guessing that the design utilizes the full length of the bamboo do it's thing. :hmm:

Last edited:

standup

anyone else have problems with the replacement ELB 4 packs? The 2 ELBs that came with the evo are both great and fit pretty snug.
Almost all the replacement ELBs either have loose caps and/or fit so snug that theyre really difficult to pull back out, especially when the units hot. Theres only 1 of the 4 that isnt so much of a pain to use that I consider using it.
Only really gripe ive had with the evo so far

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
anyone else have problems with the replacement ELB 4 packs? The 2 ELBs that came with the evo are both great and fit pretty snug.
Almost all the replacement ELBs either have loose caps and/or fit so snug that theyre really difficult to pull back out, especially when the units hot. Theres only 1 of the 4 that isnt so much of a pain to use that I consider using it.
the tight ones will loosen up with use.

crashck

I had to email VXL becuase the quality of the new ELBs were terrible. Two had metal wires sticking out and another was a not straight. They did quickly reply and sent me a new pack, but they still don't seem as nice as the ones that came with the EVO.

THE GHOST

Into the vapor
I'm getting a strong solvent type taste on my second rip with the xnail. Picked up a gram of NugRun OGKB Shatter. Is this normal? Am I burning it too hot? I have run my Evo at 12 and 2 o'clock positions with the same result. Maybe it wasn't purged correctly? This is my first time dabbing, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Thanks!

Top Bottom