Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Why these positions?
Is that your start and finish???
The ones I go to the most. 12 clicks and easy to make out. 7 is max. Haven't went below 12 unless I'm trying to determine how well it is ramping up.
12:00 already clicks in on mine. Easy to see and gauge.

2:00 is where things work with no busy work. Sometimes I start just below 2:00 and set it at 2:00 just before I draw.

2:30 is nearest to combustion with mine. ABV has a hint of black. No light tan.

When It tastes caramel/toasty/terpy, I know it will go next to Popcorn then burnt popcorn.
If I pull it too soon, It is revapable. So I combine 2 ELB contents for the next one. Even tan ABV can taste green.

Trying to fiddle with the knob less if I have makings already there. Even if I try other settings.

TboneToker

Latest little fun thing... I had @Oregonglassblower (Mike) make a mouthpiece that can hold crushed ice. Put that on top of the Octa Hydrabase (with a 20 degree angle adapter) and I get nice, cool vapor!

IMG_3157.jpg
fucktion vid please.. also want to see the squid fucktion

Moogly

ok so im very distraught right now, and confused as hell. i got my evo, and it functioned flawlessly with my 75mm natty neck upgrid stemline, as i mentioned before. but then i broke my stemline... the piece i have as a backup is a downgrid g line, also 75mm but no natty neck, and it just will not milk. i mean, it gets vapor, and i know most people on this forum dont require a whitewall, but i really REALLY do. if it doesn't white wall... it cant satisfy me and im not really interested.

6tuyvYx.jpg

here is a side by side picture of the milkiest portion of a hit from each piece. both hits are from a 1/4 filled elb, using the same herb, using the same draw speed (mine only whistles at a certain pull strength, i use the whistle as a guide.), and at 2:30 on the dial. i should not that the G line pic is one of the best hits i have ever gotten and i generally get a little less vapor density than that, while the stemline milks like that every single time effortlessly. it is certainly nothing to scoff at, but its not enough for me if you can see my arm on the other side of the can through the vapor. it doesn't need to be as thick as smoke, but it needs to be pretty darn opaque. i am completely confused as to why my piece wont milk and im scared because i need the VXL since i cant afford to combust my medicine and im worried i just broke the only tube that id be happy with. i unfortunately am a glasshead and cant take a DHgate piece on principal (used to be a glassblower by trade.) so im restricted to toro, sovereignty, and mobius, but i worry a mobius would not white wall because its too much diffusion (however, i have seen some youtube videos that appear to whitewall, cant tell if its camera trickery or not.)

what would you guys suggest? i am kicking myself after reading t's post about his g line because i had the opportunity to buy a 75mm natty neck g line like the one he has and says works flawlessly, but i passed it up thinking the G line was causing my problem. i see so many pieces in here with crazy amounts of diffusion that still white wall. what the hell am i doing wrong? please help me find another piece that will satisfy me. i have cyclic vomiting syndrome and i really need this to work. apologies for the novel length post.

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

TboneToker

what would you guys suggest? i am kicking myself after reading t's post about his g line because i had the opportunity to buy a 75mm natty neck g line like the one he has and says works flawlessly, but i passed it up thinking the G line was causing my problem. i see so many pieces in here with crazy amounts of diffusion that still white wall. what the hell am i doing wrong? please help me find another piece that will satisfy me. i have cyclic vomiting syndrome and i really need this to work. apologies for the novel length post.

Modnote: Edited to display image

Moogly, hmm.. chill friend (:

you know, just go to a store and find another natty, also you don't need it to be 75mm thats your choice, but the natty neck is what helps the flow I believe. I think the gline actually helps out though I can't say for sure whether you should get a gline or stemline or even whether up or down grid, just remember to play with water levels too as vapor doesn't really need as much as smoking through these pieces, but sometimes having more can make the hit nicer..

I would say just wait til you find another piece you like.. if you have any friends with glass try their pieces and maybe they will sell to you or you can find those pieces nearby. Goodluck.

TRY STONE GLASS WORKS , Either the double waffle, or really anything by them will work well I believe!

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
ok so im very distraught right now, and confused as hell. i got my evo, and it functioned flawlessly with my 75mm natty neck upgrid stemline, as i mentioned before. but then i broke my stemline... the piece i have as a backup is a downgrid g line, also 75mm but no natty neck, and it just will not milk. i mean, it gets vapor, and i know most people on this forum dont require a whitewall, but i really REALLY do. if it doesn't white wall... it cant satisfy me and im not really interested.

here is a side by side picture of the milkiest portion of a hit from each piece. both hits are from a 1/4 filled elb, using the same herb, using the same draw speed (mine only whistles at a certain pull strength, i use the whistle as a guide.), and at 2:30 on the dial. i should not that the G line pic is one of the best hits i have ever gotten and i generally get a little less vapor density than that, while the stemline milks like that every single time effortlessly. it is certainly nothing to scoff at, but its not enough for me if you can see my arm on the other side of the can through the vapor. it doesn't need to be as thick as smoke, but it needs to be pretty darn opaque. i am completely confused as to why my piece wont milk and im scared because i need the VXL since i cant afford to combust my medicine and im worried i just broke the only tube that id be happy with. i unfortunately am a glasshead and cant take a DHgate piece on principal (used to be a glassblower by trade.) so im restricted to toro, sovereignty, and mobius, but i worry a mobius would not white wall because its too much diffusion (however, i have seen some youtube videos that appear to whitewall, cant tell if its camera trickery or not.)

Here are pics of my Mobius Matrix and Mobius Reti bubblers milked. These cans are pretty large; with my old lungs so I don't get as much density as you would. But that is still pretty dense vapor. I get even more density with my Mobius Ion (the mouthpiece is not as large so there is less flow-through). If I did the math correctly the Ion can is about 1/3 smaller, plenty large enough for me (I'm going to sell the larger bubblers). Sorry, don't have a pic of the Ion milked. Using a good primer hit is important with these pieces (unless you have humongous lungs), otherwise you will partially fill the can with light vapor. I set my EVO at 2; of course every unit is slightly different so 2:30 is probably good for you. With a can this size I might load just a tad more than with my HT's, say 1/3 an ELB, making sure it is finely ground (but not too much); I use a 2" Space Case. Hope this helps.

pFSOz4e.jpg

vRgjNFl.jpg

:myday::science:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
What was it about my stem line that made it milk so hard? It looks like smoke in the pics I posted

One factor is the flow-through. The can fills at a greater speed than your intake, consequently more vapor fills the can and is retained making it more dense. The size of the can is a related consideration. It's only logical that thick vapor coming from the vape will more easily fill a smaller can. But if you continue the pull until the vapor thins then regardless, the hit will of course become less dense.

The vape and your technique are also factors. The herb needs to be properly conditioned and ground, the temp sufficient, the vape and herb "primed" so that when hit it produces dense vapor immediately, and the strength of the pull possibly slower so that the vapor has time to accumulate in the glass piece. If the vape is not immediately producing thick vapor, you'll never get the density want.

If I were you I might consider paying more attention to the amount of vapor you exhale. After all, what you are after is the most vapor in a single hit that is possible, regardless of appearance in the water piece. If you can handle it, you might try hitting at as high a temp as you can handle, again making sure the vape is immediately producing thick vapor, through a dry mouthpiece. If your exhale is thick and voluminous then you are achieving a very dense hit.

Last edited:

waxdab23

Wemo has completely solved my first world problem of having to wait for a fully heat soaked EVO.

So perfect. I don't leave the EVO on all day, but I've got the rules set so that anytime I know I'll need my EVO, it's ready. On Demand EVO.

i don't like using my EVO sooner than about 20 minutes of being on at max. That's why this was such a big deal for me. Thanks to all who had the idea!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Each to their own....
Different strokes for different folks....

I don't see the need to keep my evo on all the time....

The 15 mins warm up soon passes by the time iv got in, said hello to my wife and kids, took my work clothes off, grabbed a drink, loaded my elb, and the evo ready to go.....

If I'm really feeling impatient, I'll just have a quick hit from my tiwoody while I wait.....

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Each to their own....
Different strokes for different folks....

I don't see the need to keep my evo on all the time....

The 15 mins warm up soon passes by the time iv got in, said hello to my wife and kids, took my work clothes off, grabbed a drink, loaded my elb, and the evo ready to go.....

If I'm really feeling impatient, I'll just have a quick hit from my tiwoody while I wait.....
I'm completely with you, bro. For my needs an 'always-on' Evo is totally unnecessary. 15-20 minutes flies by around here, and I certainly never find myself sitting around waiting for it.

But, when I do need that instant hit 'NOW!' due to time restraints etc. - well, I'm lucky enough that my selection of on-demand convection devices can take care of me there. Zion & Hopper among others, are always waiting in the wings - ready to spring into action, & pump out copious amounts of vapor at a moments notice . . . .

Bless 'em.

:peace:
Edit by Grammar Kid

Last edited:

waxdab23

What used to really piss me off was if let's say I would go into my man cave and power the EVO on set to max. Then, run downstairs make some coffee, run upstairs to the office and reply to a few emails, get an unexpected phone call that takes up some time...

Next thing you know an hour and a half has gone by, and by the time I make it back in the man cave, the EVO is back to room temp. Mother fuck shit.

Never again lol.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
What used to really piss me off was if let's say I would go into my man cave and power the EVO on set to max. Then, run downstairs make some coffee, run upstairs to the office and reply to a few emails, get an unexpected phone call that takes up some time...

Next thing you know an hour and a half has gone by, and by the time I make it back in the man cave, the EVO is back to room temp. Mother fuck shit.

Never again lol.

Hahaha yeah been there done that know the feeling well :disgust:
Maybe I should invest in one of these doo-dah's too:rolleyes:

Sometimes even when I'm sat right there (evo beside the pc monitor) I'll miss the green flashing led until it's too late/cool

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hahaha yeah been there done that know the feeling well :disgust:
Maybe I should invest in one of these doo-dah's too:rolleyes:

Sometimes even when I'm sat right there (evo beside the pc monitor) I'll miss the green flashing led until it's too late/cool

I even get distracted between inserting the elb and putting the ht on top....

I realise when it starts smelling like someone is vaping.... unfortunately terps have left by now...

And I always forget about my second hit, proof that the first was effective....

@t-dub how many of them vectra units are about?

TboneToker

Well I did. I ran mine for well over a year, 24/7 with this outlet timer. Nothing like having EVO heat soaked and ready at all times.

I set it to turn off for 1 minute at the top of each hour. Easy peasy lemon squeesy . . . :ko:

PS - you can see the LE Vectra shell swirls here nicely . . . :cool:

outlet.jpg

My shell is also swirly like this :D It's beautiful huh, like a piece of wood

I like how you have it set to turn off automatically, how long have you had it on running for? I'm curious to know I bet even VXL would be curious to see how long that lasts like that I wonder :)

TboneToker

I'm completely with you, bro. For my needs an 'always-on' Evo is totally unnecessary. 15-20 minutes flies by around here, and I certainly never find myself sitting around waiting for it.

But, when I do need that instant hit 'NOW!' due to time restraints etc. - well, I'm lucky enough that my selection of on-demand convection devices can take care of me there. Zion & Hopper among others, are always waiting in the wings - ready to spring into action, & pump out copious amounts of vapor at a moments notice . . . .

Bless 'em.

:peace:
Edit by Grammar Kid

wow your evo looks sleek , I like how they aren't all the same. Mine is more like @t-dub 's I think I saw a red one and orange one before

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
how long have you had it on running for?
I ran it for a little over a year. VXL will void your warranty if you use EVO on an outlet timer of any sort.
I think I saw a red one and orange one before
There were a few test colors that the Beta Test Crew was allowed to consider. I know @Stu got the red one and the UCLA blue went to Mrs. StoneMonkey. I forget where the orange one went.

evocolors.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I just unboxed my new Evo! This day has been a long time coming...

I've been wanting one of these since well before I fucked combustion. Way back in 2011 I had an Iolite and I was lurking here when I saw the Cloud. The hype was unreal back then.

I quit vaping and then quit smoking cannabis off and on. Finally I came to my senses last year and fucked combustion. Now I finally have my VapeXhale vaporizer I've always wanted.

ILBMSOw.jpg

tZ1Yfd6.jpg

I thought people said the popcorn flavor wasn't as noticeable with the Evo, so much for that! At least it shouldn't last very long... :p

Last edited:

TboneToker

I just unboxed my new Evo! This day has been a long time coming...

I've been wanting one of these since well before I fucked combustion. Way back in 2011 I had an Iolite and I was lurking here when I saw it. The hype was unreal back then.

I quit vaping and then quit smoking cannabis off and on. Finally I came to my senses last year and fucked combustion. Now I finally have my VapeXhale vaporizer I've always wanted.

ILBMSOw.jpg

tZ1Yfd6.jpg

I though people said the popcorn flavor wasn't as noticeable with the Evo, so much for that! At least it shouldn't last very long... :p

this is similar to my feelings, I tried to fuck combustion in quarter 1 of 2014 , knew about the evo and thought it looked sweet but since it was so new and I knew that the cloud etc had issues I was worried and went with the Aromed, and I loved it, but it didn't keep me from combustion entire, for maybe a month or so it did, then I started to smoke a bit and eventually started only smoking again.

I eventually tried a volcano in 2016 or december 2015 actually, and we got the volcano in january 2016 and I love it but I still didn't quit combustion entire, it was like a mixture and sometimes I would actually not use the vapes at all.

I got the evo in september, ordered it on the 15th sept or so, and it arrived on the 23rd or something, whichever day it was, it was a friday, and it was 3 hours away, so I wouldn't be receiving it until tueday, monday if I was lucky.

I called FedEX and asked them to hold it instead of giving it to Canada Post, which would have delayed it until tuesday they said.

They held it for me, about 200 miles away. So I drove there and back, I had nothing much to do that day anyways, after class I drove and got to FedEX and they went and looked for my package, about 15 minutes later she comes back with nothing, all of a sudden the other people who had went for break 15 minutes ago when I'd arrived, got back from their breaks and said to me "you're still here!" They were worried so the guy went back and looked, he said he couldn't find it but went to check some other place, and it was there they just forgot to scan it so it said it was given to Canada Post. WHEW!! I'm stoked!

I grab it happy and they say sorry for the heartache and I'm just happy and thankful and we part and I drive back home, I drove there very quick, and drove back a bit quicker.. let's just say 100mph was averaged for hours. I know I was bad.... I learned, but I love the evo and it helped me stop combustion, now I only use it, the volcano and I might bring out the aromed sometime, I love vapes ! I love cannabis ! I love our beautiful earth ! and space ! ! + 1+

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Here ya go.
What music is that? BTW? I'm getting back into that style lately.

If I did the math correctly the Ion can is about 1/3 smaller, plenty large enough for me (I'm going to sell the larger bubblers). Sorry, don't have a pic of the Ion milked. Using a good primer hit is important with these pieces (unless you have humongous lungs), otherwise you will partially fill the can with light vapor. I set my EVO at 2; of course every unit is slightly different so 2:30 is probably good for you. With a can this size I might load just a tad more than with my HT's, say 1/3 an ELB, making sure it is finely ground (but not too much); I use a 2" Space Case. Hope this helps.
The math looks like it checks out. :nod:The perc definitely checks out.:tup: The least amount of inner volume. The claisen adapter is.... I want one. :D It is even a 90 degrees with a little extra. The flat bottom on that angle. Well thought out. Thanks for sharing.
I even get distracted between inserting the elb and putting the ht on top....

I realise when it starts smelling like someone is vaping.... unfortunately terps have left by now...

And I always forget about my second hit, proof that the first was effective....

@t-dub how many of them vectra units are about?
:lol: I'm laughing a little harder because I've spaced. The blinking function will either get my attention or I'm fully distracted.

Simple as it gets- Plug in unit. 10m at max to preheat. Then dial back at my desired temp. Drop the ELB in. 1st desired temp either 12:00 or just under 2:00, then 2:00. maybe stir. 2:15, 2:30. vaped. :2c:

Does simply leaving it plugged in but off, offer any power advantage to say a transformer or the circuitry? Helped my EQ considerably.

Top Bottom