Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Nesta

The transition to pink as a sexually differentiating color for girls occurred gradually, through the selective process of the marketplace, in the 1930s and 40s. In the 1920s, some groups had been describing pink as a masculine color, an equivalent of the red that was considered to be for men, but lighter for boys. But stores nonetheless found that people were increasingly choosing to buy pink for girls, and blue for boys, until this became an accepted norm in the 1940s.

This is why I choose pink for my EVO!

Wikileaks, however their is a long history of this color. (just a paragraph)

It's strange I know!
Well I've been running about 20 pages behind in this thread for months now, just couldn't catch up. And it's hard to comment on older posts.

But I finally caught up & this recent post by @ataxian has me scratching my head. Was his account hacked? Did he run out of shatter for a few days? I'm puzzled!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well I've been running about 20 pages behind in this thread for months now, just couldn't catch up. And it's hard to comment on older posts.

But I finally caught up & this recent post by @ataxian has me scratching my head. Was his account hacked? Did he run out of shatter for a few days? I'm puzzled!
@Nesta good to hear from you!
I have been reading so many NON-FICTON books.
I surfed most of my life and feel like I goofing off (many decades)
This time I want to VAPE all day and read!

I hooked up the "Q" and a @DDave kits in my garden.
Had TRAIN WRECK and FLAVOR/EFFECT = CIVILIZED
Need to turn it down (I Think)?
However work's wonderful!
So Glad I have a "Q"!

SHATTER all day! (can't quit)?

MonkeyTime

Waiting for this hydratube is even worse than the initial wait of the Cloud LOL :-). I know what I'm missing.

---

Ok I got my VapeXhale Turbine - Is it supposed to have a dimple in the mouthpiece tube? It doesn't look straight. It looks like someone accidentally pressed it when it was hot. Or something.

Anyhow, should I email VapeXhale about this? What do you guys think. It functions pretty awesomely though.
First, glad you finally got your glass!

As far as contacting them, hard to say from what you wrote. Some would say hand blown glass should have some character, does it exceed this? Maybe a picture would help?

kellya86

Herb gardener...

As far as contacting them, hard to say from what you wrote. Some would say hand blown glass should have some character, does it exceed this? Maybe a picture would help?

I had my imperfect turbine swapped, mine was a little wonkey...hand blown glass will always have it's imperfections, but there is acceptable tolerances too....

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

I had my imperfect turbine swapped, mine was a little wonkey...hand blown glass will always have it's imperfections, but there is acceptable tolerances too....

The mouthpiece had a dimple. I find that acceptable. But the joint has a crack it looks like, and goes all the way around.

ur7pgOm.jpg

Li0fjnt.jpg

TboneToker

I don't know about FC

But no matter how much I pack, generally I get one hit on my evo, sometimes a second, weaker one.

I'm so used to taking large bong rips it's like the evo was made for me! <3

Would probably sell it to get a digital temp model of it!

Does vapor get more potent as you wane off of smoking ? @ataxian @CarolKing @newVaper420 ? please chime in I'd love your opinions

P.S

Everyone I recommend you check out Hash Church episode 106 (and other episodes) Great knowledge about cannabis and just health in general !! I just want us all to be healthy as we can <3

TboneToker

As far as I know he has SHATTER just no UNBREAKABLE NAILS for the EVO

Oogendoogan

I don't know about FC

But no matter how much I pack, generally I get one hit on my evo, sometimes a second, weaker one.

Does vapor get more potent as you wane off of smoking ? @ataxian @CarolKing @newVaper420 ? please chime in I'd love your opinions

P.S

Everyone I recommend you check out Hash Church episode 106 (and other episodes) Great knowledge about cannabis and just health in general !! I just want us all to be healthy as we can <3
Try packing the elb 3/4 full and turning the temp down to like 1. The vapor won't be as visible as on higher settings but it should still get you the same effects and also way more hits. I came from smoking bongs to vaping and I used to try and kill everything in one hit. I have started to lower the temp on all of my devices recently which gives me more flavor, more hits and the same effect most of the time. I only go up to like 1:30 on the EVO or 390 on my other vapes as a high temp. I used to push the EVO to 3 on the dial and use my supreme at 200c but I just get so much more out of my material going lower temp. Just s suggestion :) I agree with hash church being dope and educational. Stay vaped

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As far as I know he has SHATTER just no UNBREAKABLE NAILS for the EVO
I use a MOD for SHATTER.

The NAIL'S are really a cool concept.
If they were unbreakable I would go that route.

Maybe in 200 - 300 years? (for medical users)

I love my EVO for FLOWERS!

I'm a medical user so I need more than most!
If your recreation the NAIL's might work fine?
Medical a different material! (that is not fragile)

Last edited:

TboneToker

Does anyone reclaim their hydratube goo? Is Iso the best way?

@Oogendoogan I usually stay around 390 or less with the evo.

I tend to just go until the vapor is thinning, then I pull the evo and inhale the rest and it's usually done :p

TboneToker,
Reactions: Pyr0

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I don't know about FC

P.S

Hey Tbone - I haven't smoked in 4 years now (with the exception of 1 time in colorado around 4/20 of this year). I would say that the Evo definitely moved me away from smoking. Over time, you become to realize that vaporizing is actually the way you should have been doing it all along. When I smoked in Colorado, I hated it. I stunk, it stunk, and it was just bad all together.

Now, I don't even question it. People offered to smoke with me over the weekend. I declined. I hate to be a "snob" but I just can't stand smoking anymore. It just is terrible for me.

In terms of potency, it's really the quality of your material. I have some medicinal girl scout cookies and pineapple chunk, and I get a bunch of hits out of my Evo at 2:30 on the dial.

TboneToker

Hey Tbone - I haven't smoked in 4 years now (with the exception of 1 time in colorado around 4/20 of this year). I would say that the Evo definitely moved me away from smoking. Over time, you become to realize that vaporizing is actually the way you should have been doing it all along. When I smoked in Colorado, I hated it. I stunk, it stunk, and it was just bad all together.

Now, I don't even question it. People offered to smoke with me over the weekend. I declined. I hate to be a "snob" but I just can't stand smoking anymore. It just is terrible for me.

In terms of potency, it's really the quality of your material. I have some medicinal girl scout cookies and pineapple chunk, and I get a bunch of hits out of my Evo at 2:30 on the dial.

How long do you inhale for I go until it stops producing vapor

Oogendoogan

How long do you inhale for I go until it stops producing vapor
If you had my EVO that I'm hitting right now, loaded with some jack herer, you would not be able to kill the load in one hit. I will bet good money on this because I haven't smoked anything, weed or a cigarette in over 2 years and I have the biggest and healthiest lungs out of anyone I know and anyone I have ever vaped or dabbed with. That's a lot of people who all say they can rip huge hits because I'm from LA lol. I've taken half gram dabs many times and even basically killed a gram at a festival in colorodo over the summer. I'm not trying to be rude Man. I'm just saying if you have good herb and the temp isn't turned up to past 2 pm there is no way your extracting my whole elb in one hit lol. It is probably physically impossible. And I've tried.. First of all you would need to prime it first, the first hit is never that large and is always mostly flavor. Then even the second.. Unless you can straight inhale for like 1 minute your in for another hit man. I think you need a supreme v3 lol. U can load that thing up, heat to like 380 and it will look like smoke and you can inhale until your out of breath and it will just keep giving you vapor so thick you would think it was smoke. If your vaping at 3 on the dial your really going at the highest temp possible and that's why your getting 1 hit. Try lowering those temps man. More hits is more high for me, to a certain point at least, when I turn it down to like 10:30 I just get flavor, flavor, flavor and the effects come on slower but they are still very strong.

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I keep my unit at 2:30 / 3:00. I get about 5 hits. what kind of material are you using? The cloud is the ultimate weed tester. If it's not good quality you can surely kill it in one hit. If it's good quality there is no way you can.

YungLeaner

I keep my unit at 2:30 / 3:00. I get about 5 hits. what kind of material are you using? The cloud is the ultimate weed tester. If it's not good quality you can surely kill it in one hit. If it's good quality there is no way you can.
While I agree with the general sentiment--the Cloud Evo is definitely fully extracting everything--

I just have to say that you CAN kill loads with one hit.

My suggestion is a large beaker bong, with a basic 3 slit downstem--the type you can percolate very slowly, and inhale for a long time.

That + The Evo = did someone say CIVILIZED?

Top Bottom