Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Southern Chef

My Evo is supposed to arrive today, what setting and how long should I set it it "burn off" ?

I got mine a couple of weeks ago and didn't do a burnoff. It is all glass except for the elb so I didn't see the need. Never had any odors or issues. I just cranked it up to max until I got a green light and dialed back to noon as @stickstones and others have recommended.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For some reason it's hitting better than it did originally! Don't ask me Why! Its a Dab only rig now! No more EVO!
You are responsible for falling off the wheel barrel full of SHATTER (OG) OCEAN GROWN to SURFERS
Ow2OYO2.jpg

What I'm I missing? The QUARTS NAILS are so good too me?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I Still Use My EVO from 8am-10pm daily Sir! That particular piece is no longer used with the EVO!
I love COLAS (top's of CANNABIS FLOWERS) FRUIT!
CONCENTRATES are considered the scrap of HARVEST.

My NEW HYDROTUBE I use however I ordered a new base to fit.
GetFileAttachment

FLOWERS and SHATTER daily in my EVO! (I need COLAS)

Now I understand why my BUDTENDER only has the EVO only!

@t-dub what do you vape?
This morning with FRENCH ROAST some SATIVA.
CIVILIZED

TboneToker

NEED ANSWER ASAP as I AM ABOUT TO MAKE A PURCHASE

Hello everyone I am about to purchase an Evo from vapexhale website, I just want to know if it's safe/legit to buy from them without using paypal, or should I phone Paypal and get my paypal account figured out (lost password etc)

TboneToker,

waxdab23

NEED ANSWER ASAP as I AM ABOUT TO MAKE A PURCHASE

Hello everyone I am about to purchase an Evo from vapexhale website, I just want to know if it's safe/legit to buy from them without using paypal, or should I phone Paypal and get my paypal account figured out (lost password etc)

I don't see why it wouldn't be safe. Same as any purchase online with a cc. The company is definitely legit.

I love COLAS (top's of CANNABIS FLOWERS) FRUIT!
CONCENTRATES are considered the scrap of HARVEST.

My NEW HYDROTUBE I use however I ordered a new base to fit.
GetFileAttachment

FLOWERS and SHATTER daily in my EVO! (I need COLAS)

Now I understand why my BUDTENDER only has the EVO only!

@t-dub what do you vape?
This morning with FRENCH ROAST some SATIVA.
CIVILIZED

I prefer flowers as the body high is better for pain relief. I stick with pure Indica or high CBD strains. For me, concentrates are missing something that I need.
I too prefer bud to concentrates for that something that concentrates lack! I have a VERY SERIOUS variety of
TOP SHELF bud! My username on is spot on. I also use TOP SHELF CONCENTRATES! Check it out
Xtractology and Extractioneering, Google's your friend! I indulge in Cannabis bud and concentrates!
My Concentrates aren't considered scraps of the harvest! My Bud and Concentrates match my Glass & Vapes when it comes to variety!:cool::brow:

TboneToker

I don't see why it wouldn't be safe. Same as any purchase online with a cc. The company is definitely legit.

I picked FEDEX ground 7 business days, but I'm in Canada, does anyone know what I can expect?

Sorry for newbie questions, its my first time ordering online!

TboneToker,
Reactions: kellya86

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I too prefer bud to concentrates for that something that concentrates lack! I have a VERY SERIOUS variety of
TOP SHELF bud! My username on is spot on. I also use TOP SHELF CONCENTRATES! Check it out
Xtractology and Extractioneering, Google's your friend! I indulge in Cannabis bud and concentrates!
My Concentrates aren't considered scraps of the harvest! My Bud and Concentrates match my Glass & Vapes when it comes to variety!:cool::brow:
Ha! It looks like you've been Ataxian'd! ;)
How very CIVILIZED!

Love it! :)

:peace:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I picked FEDEX ground 7 business days, but I'm in Canada, does anyone know what I can expect?

Sorry for newbie questions, its my first time ordering online!

You'll probably get a response here from Canadian owners, but it is the week-end and that usually means lighter traffic. If you don't, you can use the Search in this thread. Not to alrarm you, but IIRC some buyers have reported their having somewhat of a hassle with FedEx (but still probably preferable to the mail). Nothing earth-shattering mind you, but possibly a bit of a PITA. Check out their postings here.

Last edited:
oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: justvapin

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry to offend?

I was at a different place than currently.

Thank's for the lead on my EVO (love it)!

poonman

You can expect Joy and Happiness while watching Hockey .

I got ding with the Ont. harmony tax when I got mine . ( 13 % )
Fed-ex wouldn't release the package until it was paid !!!
Maybe you'll get lucky tho ...

TboneToker

You can expect Joy and Happiness while watching Hockey .

I got ding with the Ont. harmony tax when I got mine . ( 13 % )
Fed-ex wouldn't release the package until it was paid !!!
Maybe you'll get lucky tho ...

ahh, D: oh well we'll see, but either way I got just the starter pack that they sell for about 320, it's basically just the vape, but if I understand correctly I can use it with a 18mm glass piece

You'll probably get a response here from Canadian owners, but it is the week-end and that usually means lighter traffic. If you don't, you can use the Search in this thread. Not to alrarm you, but IIRC some buyers have reported their having somewhat of a hassle with FedEx (but still probably preferable to the mail). Nothing earth-shattering mind you, but possibly a bit of a PITA. Check out their postings here.
WOW I'm impressed with you guys many times, you ship during the weekend? That's beautiful

you guys are great help! I love this community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanna_Kult

Got mine today, just tried it out. Wow this thing is powerful. Although I can't seem to get mine to milk up quite like I've seen other people's. I know the material I'm using is good quality, maybe I'm just accustomed to smoking and dabbing? I'm pretty new to vaporizing bud to, been dabbing for years and I had an arizer eq a few years back, maybe I'm loading it wrong? I don't pack it in I just lightly sprinkle and tap the elb so it falls to the bottom, I fill it about 25%-65% full (with the lid) Either way the taste and effiency are incredible. I'm so glad I got one of these haha

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
@Kanna_Kult You can milk some pretty crazy clouds from the Evo but I rarely whitewall my hydratube unless I'm using concentrates. That said, the Evo sometimes puts out more vapor with flowers than I can handle sometimes! Sometimes less is more :). Welcome to the club!

twosilvertrees,
Reactions: ataxian

waxdab23

Got mine today, just tried it out. Wow this thing is powerful. Although I can't seem to get mine to milk up quite like I've seen other people's. I know the material I'm using is good quality, maybe I'm just accustomed to smoking and dabbing? I'm pretty new to vaporizing bud to, been dabbing for years and I had an arizer eq a few years back, maybe I'm loading it wrong? I don't pack it in I just lightly sprinkle and tap the elb so it falls to the bottom, I fill it about 25%-65% full (with the lid) Either way the taste and effiency are incredible. I'm so glad I got one of these haha

Ya good choice, you're going to love this thing. You'll be be able to milk your pieces solid, no doubt. What temps have you tried?

Edit: Also, how long are you letting the unit preheat?

waxdab23,

Rebelistic

My Evo is supposed to arrive today, what setting and how long should I set it it "burn off" ?

I didn't really do a burn in/off when I got mine back from repair, I'd just run it on a high setting for a few mins (maybe a little higher than you'd normally use). I usually start at about 12 oclock, then whack it up to 4 oclock after a couple of tokes. It depends a bit on the herb and also on how quickly you want to vape it. Sometimes I start on the higher setting just to get the really thick vapor quickly and then one basket full doesn't last as long but is more intense.

Rebelistic,

TboneToker

I'm shaking your cage!

I mean no harm.
Experience wise I tasted a lot of gross portables so yes I'm very JADED.
i live in a medical state so invertors are the best way to go.
When I go boating a WAX PEN full of SHATTER is the most stealth!

I use a few different plug-ins and added plugs in my GARDEN.

My SOLO won't die so I use it when gardening or reading.
I changed the battery pack from 2200 to 3800 maH so it won't die?

When I grew up we had fields of CANNABIS COLAS and it was free if you were a SURFER.
So yes I'm JADED.

We did not have PC POLICE or the INTERNET. (black and green screens and a 8088 CPU)

Sorry I'm a bit out dated?

I did ask you what your option was for the best PORTABLE for me?
The young guns seem to know what's up.

I don't like thing's that taste like SHIT.

At least the EVO taste great.

I have a lot of vaporizers collecting dust & most of my portables are dead?

SORRY to offend!

I only have INDICAS right now so I'm not in good shape! (even my SHATTER is INDICA?)
This afternoon I'll get some SATIVA and life will be worth living.

Again Sorry for being a DICK!

Can I say that?

Ataxian, you're an awesome member. The Crafty is the only portable I'd recommend to you, or the mighty if you don't mind the bigness of it. They are the only portables in my opinion to work at the level of good desktop vapes

TboneToker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, you're an awesome member. The Crafty is the only portable I'd recommend to you, or the mighty if you don't mind the bigness of it. They are the only portables in my opinion to work at the level of good desktop vapes
@TboneToker your a cool bloke as well.

I hate portables however open to the latest greatest?

I tried a CRAFTY.
For most it's fine?
I'm hyper sensitive to FLAVOR!

I like plug-ins the best!

It's not cheap to be a vaporist?

CANNABIS was growing wild and free once!

ZIG ZAGS were all you needed once?
At least the EVO tastes great: SHATTER or COLAS (CANNABIS FLOWER TOPS) no seeds!

Last edited:

TboneToker

vapexhale-temp2.jpg
EDIT woot!! ITS A lot easier to post images on FC now!

@ataxian I know what you're saying friend, I am also very picky with the flavor. I enjoy smoking or vapes but I own a Arizer Solo and honestly I can't really enjoy it so much, I'd rather get medicated at home then go about my day.

So I understand you, since you said you've tried the Crafty and didn't think it was up to par, maybe MAYBE the Grasshopper would do you well, it's super portable and heats up instantly I believe however I haven't tried it so I can't say anything about the vapor quality.

If you want really tasty vapor try an Aromed 4.0 or Herbalizer, but you own an Evo I wouldn't worry about nothing (:

Do you only smoke Colas? I do not have the luxury to choose, I buy from a Licensed Distributor so I choose my strains but I don't get to say COLAS ONLY, although it does allow me to leave a comment when I order, I could just ask for a few colas if they are so kind! haha!

P.S AM I The only one who feels like concentrates in general are the leftovers from good flowers? I'm not bashing concs I just don't understand why people think they're higher quality than good flowers. I understand in ratio, of weight to THC etc... but I always feel flowers are a much more equal and balanced experience.

Last edited:
TboneToker,
Reactions: jdent3
Top Bottom