Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Also on their site it says that they have stopped selling the evo....this is their reason.....

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to an increase in warranty claims, NamasteVapes will not be carrying the VapeXhale Cloud Evo. We recommend customers try out the Vapir Rise or Arizer Extreme Q vaporizers. These models have proven more reliable with superior vapor production."

Superior vapour production from an eq....
What sort of company is this...

I did some digging. This is inaccurate.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So one of the owners of nemastavapes called me again regarding my issue....
Which is always impressive these days, a rare and appreciated personal touch....

I cannot blame or slate a whole company for the mistakes of a few sloppy staff...

I was concerned this may be one of those companies just out to rake in the cash and fuck repeat business...

From talking to kory (one of owners), I can safely say that this is a legitimate company, looking to please it's customers and build a good reputation......

In my opinion, some small errors from a couple of staff members, (clumsy packing/not logging notes etc, maybe high?), has lead to my issues.....

But like I've said before, it's how you deal with stuff that counts.... and on that front, I cannot fault nemastavapes, infact I applaud them, they have done everything possible to make sure I'm not an unhappy customer. I respect that.......

My personal view is that this is a good company with much potential....it seems I just got unlucky....

I have been very unlucky lately, had to send my new evo back, broke my solo, lost all my data when my note 7 got recalled, plus mutiple other household appliance issues. Bad month........

Actually, first world problems.....it's not so bad...

Anyway it sounds like nemastavapes has a lot going on right now, with some interesting stock ranges and equipment on the horizon, so worth keeping a check on them....seems like they are in an important phase....

No-Wrinkle

So I've been loving the cloud evo ever since I got it. I had the d020 for a while. However, this week I got the hydrabomb. Yesterday night after I left the apartment my roommate broke the hydrabomb. It lived only one night in my apartment before it was broken. My roommate is paying me back. I am considering just turning around and buying another one. I liked it a lot and I am getting my money back so I don't think it's a bad idea. I would like to hear if anyone has any other suggestions for me. The hydrabomb was awesome but is there anything better for a comparable or cheaper price?

No-Wrinkle,

jdent3

I officially joined the Evo club last week. I've been using the Evo all week and it has become my favorite vape. I have a Firefly 2 and a Mighty so that's saying something. I like how you can kill the whole load in 2 to 3 hits instead of hitting the vape over and over. The flavor is also excellent. The only downside is I have to clean the hydrahoneycomb hydratube every couple of days to keep it tasting good.

No-Wrinkle

...is there a bounty on your roommate?
I am trying to keep calm about this one. I was looking forward to it this weekend but It looks like I will have to wait a bit longer. Turk, what do you use to hit your evo? I am about to pull the trigger on another hydratube and I dont want to make a mistake.

No-Wrinkle,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...don't believe u can...they are all good....not cheap...but you have just learned a valuable lesson...we have ALL been there.....protect your glass...or...accept the consequences...no use getting bummed about it...but I bet you...you are gonna treat with reverence your next piece....I have many...they are all good....cheers...don't let it depress you...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...don't believe u can...they are all good....not cheap...but you have just learned a valuable lesson...we have ALL been there.....protect your glass...or...accept the consequences...no use getting bummed about it...but I bet you...you are gonna treat with reverence your next piece....I have many...they are all good....cheers...don't let it depress you...
Cy2u9yv.jpg

FRIDAY = CIVILIZED

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
The only downside is I have to clean the hydrahoneycomb hydratube every couple of days to keep it tasting good.
Try it sans H2O for a few days and see how you like it - I like it only slightly less than with water, and you don't have to clean it as often!!

I am about to pull the trigger on another hydratube and I dont want to make a mistake.
Buy a few different clones off dhgate maybe? And spend the money you save on something nice to test your new glass with!

covercash,
Reactions: ataxian

2 Cycle

Ataxian, might that be that hydra base knockoff with FC mouthpiece on top? Still hydra-stylin' in that pool of yours?

2 Cycle,

KimDracula

KimDracula,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, might that be that hydra base knockoff with FC mouthpiece on top? Still hydra-stylin' in that pool of yours?
I was being cheap since I break glass like a GREEK WEDDING!
The EVO with SHATTER (BLUE DREAM) + SWEET SKUNK COLAS = CIVILIZED
EVO + quartz nail + BASKET = NIRVANA

12:00 was all I could handle?

This is how it's done!

Last edited:

2 Cycle

I must admit, the real devastator looks so much better than the FC mod. What does the original cost?

2 Cycle,

djurodjakovic

can anyone confirm because from the photo that Ataxian posted I can't really see good.
Is EVO a tight fit in this "10 Tree arms foot stand". seems that there is no room left between the hytratube and EVO? what if I use honeycomb (vapexhale) which is wider than this HT on photo?

@ataxian can you comment on this hydrabase. I'm considering this version or the one called "Circle sidecut foot stand" because it has a much bigger gap between the base and 18mm female connection for EVO.

djurodjakovic,

milkmann

On that note of Namastevapes, I'm from the UK and been using them for ages - always been great to deal with, quick to sort problems, discount codes all the time, they're legit to me anyway! Replaced my Pax2 with a brand new one even though I think it was my fault it broke!

with the Evo, I seem to be having problems. I'm loading around 0.15g into the bowl, 4 piece grinder ground upside down so its fairly fine but not super fine, heating on max for 15 mins, turning it to 1/2pm, waiting a few mins, taking a good, long rip, get some (but not loads) of vapor, but problem is, that's usually my only hit. I would have been expecting 2-3 hits from that, surely? Ideally, I would like to be able to load 0.15, take a terpy hit at 9/10am, then 2 monster rips at 2/3pm, or 1 at 12 and 1 at 3, but this hasn't been possible. My herb is good quality, it's dried before using it. I'm not sure what the problem is!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hello @milkmann, nice to see more new UK fc'ers...

And good to see people are having good service from nemastavapes....
I can't work it out, caus if they were really dodgy and didn't give a shit. Why is the co owner calling me to sort shit out..?
Going the extra mile... maybe they have had past issues and are going in a new direction????

I hope so, we need all the catering we can get for our hobby in the UK....

On the note of your evo, my first suspicion would be your cannabis.?

When I started vaping I soon realised that most UK Street draw is rarely cured...but this goes unnoticed by combustion....but you say yours is of good quality so....

Have you tried different strains, to see if it's a particular cannabis causing your issue????

Some strains just don't produce like others????

Is your herb too dry??? Have you got boveda packs????..

Also I don't grind fine, I use the corse plate in my gr8tr, and my evo milks up instantly....

Maybe your evo is broke.....

kellya86,

milkmann

Hello @milkmann, nice to see more new UK fc'ers...

And good to see people are having good service from nemastavapes....
I can't work it out, caus if they were really dodgy and didn't give a shit. Why is the co owner calling me to sort shit out..?
Going the extra mile... maybe they have had past issues and are going in a new direction????

I hope so, we need all the catering we can get for our hobby in the UK....

On the note of your evo, my first suspicion would be your cannabis.?

When I started vaping I soon realised that most UK Street draw is rarely cured...but this goes unnoticed by combustion....but you say yours is of good quality so....

Have you tried different strains, to see if it's a particular cannabis causing your issue????

Some strains just don't produce like others????

Is your herb too dry??? Have you got boveda packs????..

Also I don't grind fine, I use the corse plate in my gr8tr, and my evo milks up instantly....

Maybe your evo is broke.....

Yeah I can vouch for the company anyway. Hopefully in a few years we won't need to faff around because it'll be legal. Highly (see what I did there?) unlikely though. Nice to meet you :)

I'll try a different strain, got some blue dream in there right now, to be honest though I'm unsure of the quality of this particular batch, I buy online off properly sourced outlets, not off the street so GENERALLY speaking my herb is always pretty high grade. Plus the stuff in my closet :D

I leave it out to dry for around 15/20 mins, it's stored in jars with 62% humidipaks. I'll also try a more course grind. I hope it's not broke. I swapped it for my Firefly 2.

milkmann,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
heating on max for 15 mins, turning it to 1/2pm, waiting a few mins, taking a good, long rip, get some (but not loads) of vapor, but problem is, that's usually my only hit. I would have been expecting 2-3 hits from that, surely? Ideally, I would like to be able to load 0.15, take a terpy hit at 9/10am, then 2 monster rips at 2/3pm, or 1 at 12 and 1 at 3, but this hasn't been possible. My herb is good quality, it's dried before using it. I'm not sure what the problem is!

@milkmann - Maybe you're waiting too long to hit it and it is being cooked a little via conduction at max temp so you're getting less hits.

If you're loading the ELB and then heating on max for 15 mins it may be cooking/conducting for 10 or more minutes since it reached max temp and sat so long. Heat rises even in a convection vape.

Maybe try the standard approach:
- Set to max temp and once it reaches max temp, don't wait and set to 12.
- When the temp at 12 is reached - don't wait.....hit it.

EDIT: Not too long ago I loaded up my Solo and got distracted. By the time I remembered I had loaded up the 12 minute timer had passed and the unit shut off. I thought I'd get a nice set of hits since the herb was nicely heated and I usually wait a minute or two once temp is reached to heat soak the herb. I was surprised when I only got half the hits AND they weren't nearly as potent. Maybe something similar is happening with you. Same load and herb would have easily given me double the hits and buzz if I hadn't pre-cooked instead of pre-heating the herb.

Last edited:

milkmann

@His_Highness I don't leave the ELB in the top while it's heating up. I pop it in and leave it around 10 seconds then hit it, then take it out, stir, and repeat. I used some different material, I got better vapor, but still 1 decent hit, and then nothing really after, at about 2pm, 15 mins heating up. What is a primer hit? I'm hitting it fast and hard (no jokes pls) at the beginning for the first 10 or so then slightly easing off.

Would you suggest I do something different/try something in regards to heating the ELB? This was something I was going to suggest, actually waiting longer than 10-20 seconds before hitting.

Top Bottom