Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Evo came in last night. Still getting used to it. was upset when I combusted my lastbowl last night. guess the 3oclock position is too high for herbs on my evo.
I can't leave mine above approx. 1:30 or I risk combustion :puke: lol

Thanks, I already have a Hydrabomb (that I love) from Vapexhale. Could you recommend any of DHGATE's other hydratubes?
Unfortunately the bomb was my first dhgate hydratube :shrug:
I fancied one after realising the d020 was a much easier draw than my turbine.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
they should do, but also be aware that there are two sizes of hydrabomb-type tubes on dhgate
(just search for either hydratube or vapexhale and you'll see them)
I specifically asked the seller I purchased from (lumin88) for the larger can

I prefer the smaller one...or at least I think I prefer...

Thanks, I already have a Hydrabomb (that I love) from Vapexhale. Could you recommend any of DHGATE's other hydratubes?

IMO,

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-vapexhale-hydratube-9-8-inches-glass/385487849.html

It is great...

GameEnders

they should do, but also be aware that there are two sizes of hydrabomb-type tubes on dhgate
(just search for either hydratube or vapexhale and you'll see them)
I specifically asked the seller I purchased from (lumin88) for the larger can

@m0sh - Is this one full size like the name brand one? I ordered one from DHGate in the past, and its okay, but about half the size of my vapexhale turbine. I would have liked it better if it was full size.

@Pyr0 - How did yours come out from lumin88? Was the can and the top part the full normal size?

I noticed with the smaller hydratubes with the small cans they seem to work fine, probably as well as the larger ones, but they don't "milk" the glass. My post hit exhales look and feel similar but I like the milk effect :/

GameEnders

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
@GameEnders I can't compare to an original hydrabomb but it seems to cloud up pretty well with some Skywalker or rosin :shrug:
Unlike the originals it seems to seal using the rubber around the base of the evo's joint rather than the glass itself.
I'm using it more than my turbine at the moment as I prefer the lower draw resistance.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Evo came in last night. Still getting used to it. was upset when I combusted my lastbowl last night. guess the 3oclock position is too high for herbs on my evo.
I noticed this happens to me for one of two reasons
1. herb is ground too fine.
2. heater has been left on too long.
If I watch both of those issues, I have had clean hits on max.
You can push the higher temps without combusting by packing loosely, inhaling fast and making sure there's nothing blocking the air intake on the bottom. I'm at 3 o'clock 90% of the time.
I can't leave mine above approx. 1:30 or I risk combustion :puke: lol
Unfortunately the bomb was my first dhgate hydratube :shrug:
I fancied one after realising the d020 was a much easier draw than my turbine.
I'm still trying to hone in as to what is best. Don't rely on high temps so much to get white vapor. There is little loss of heat with the EVO, even with long pulls. Had to rethink how it goes about heating things. Would like to hear more about that from anyone.

When I try things closer to 3:00. I dial back 15m after a draw to avoid near combustion. Then I sometimes pull the basket out. The materials are thinner and perhaps a little more broken up. so smaller particles are more likely to cherry. Was trying to revape full baskets of ABV. But combusted at near 3:00 and 2:45. That would be a #3 for a reason for combustion. Blocking the air intake.
Had a few incidents relating to the heater being on to long before or during a sesh. The amount of preheat time has a huge impact on the clock. Under the perfect conditions, I can combust closer to 2:00.:cuss:

I have left the basket in long enough for things to steep or stir things at lower settings. Keep the same temp and vape then get even darker ABV. If you arn't trying one hit extractions, perhaps 1:00 to 2:00 is enough range to get Mocha Dark ABV? :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yep I think I was packing in too much material and was not drawing fast enough. I have been using the EVO most of the day and have had no more issues even up to the 3o clock position. More testing needed...
BRITISH COLUMBIA FUCK you have all the CANNABIS you need for testing!

Do you have BLUE SKY OG?
It's very stoney if you like that kine of WEED?

Tomorrow is MAX FLIGHT DAY in CALIFORNIA!
I'm sure you celebrate it as well!

My EVO is full!
Is yours?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It all depends on which herb I'm using, the dna holy grail wont milk until 1.30....
The amnesia milks at 12:30....

The reserva privada og kush, pumps out seeminly never ending vapour from 11 onwards.... (although it is probably the strongest herb I have ever produced, for some reason this one plant just decided to go super sticky)...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It all depends on which herb I'm using, the dna holy grail wont milk until 1.30....
The amnesia milks at 12:30....

The reserva privada og kush, pumps out seeminly never ending vapour from 11 onwards.... (although it is probably the strongest herb I have ever produced, for some reason this one plant just decided to go super sticky)...
SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH (grown in east long beach)
So amazing.

Can't find it any more!

1 EVO basket is all I ask?

BLUE SKY OG will knock you out! (night only)

GRAPEFRUIT OG can get sticky with lack of water. (just)

Baron23

I understand that perhaps all EVOs might not have exactly the same temp from a given dial setting (hard to really tell, right?) but I have found that 2 o'clock is about as high as I need to go with my EVO and I do vape well dried and finely ground herb and haven't combusted yet.

I believe that 3 o'clock would indeed be a bit too high for me on my EVO although @waxdab23 seems to be able to run at this temp .

Good luck, I think if you explore slightly lower temps you will find your EVO delivers every time without worry about combustion.

GameEnders

If you are combusting when you think you shouldn't be also check a couple other things just to be sure.

1. No cracks in the bamboo. While off put your finger in the bottom to plug it, try blowing in the bamboo, no air should go through.

2. Check the bamboo pathway. I had a little piece of glass rest in the pathway (due to my cracked airpath) for a while before I realized it, and when it was there I would get random combustion and temperature spikes until I saw it and was able to get it out.

Once I figured out these things happened to me, I send mine in for repair and now it works great and I would have to try really really hard to combust. I finish off bowls completely at 3-3:30 regularly and I pack a little more than most do since my other half smokes as well and we share ELBs.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@GameEnders is spot on. Same thing happened to me, but still can combust when the scenarios I mentioned before occur.

BlueDream also has given me the best clouds but also my favorite high as well.
BLUE DREAM taste really amazing!
The last batch made me paranoid?
GSC never disappointed me?

On a positive note concerning the EVO.

I use it the most so I guess it's my driver now?

oklahomie

I've had my Evo for about 2 weeks now and I'm liking it but had a question. I bought it secondhand, but everything seemed to be functioning properly.

I've used it through the dry mouthpiece, my grav labs hydratube, and through a dhgate piece and I'm definitely getting tasty vapor, but it doesn't seem to hit as hard as some of my other vapes until you start hitting it really hard! I pull so hard that I start to hear a whistling and then vapor starts being produced much thicker. I feel like it's way too much effort on my end.

Is there any way I can increase the airflow? (I'm not overpacking the herbs either)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I've had my Evo for about 2 weeks now and I'm liking it but had a question. I bought it secondhand, but everything seemed to be functioning properly.

I've used it through the dry mouthpiece, my grav labs hydratube, and through a dhgate piece and I'm definitely getting tasty vapor, but it doesn't seem to hit as hard as some of my other vapes until you start hitting it really hard! I pull so hard that I start to hear a whistling and then vapor starts being produced much thicker. I feel like it's way too much effort on my end.

Is there any way I can increase the airflow?

Try to have a little primer draw to clear the empty space, and get the vapour flowing a little....
Then hit It, slowish at first just till it milks...
Then once that vapour is flowing you an hit it hard, or continue at a slower pace, doesnt seem to matter.
Huge, dense, tasty, effortless clouds...
This works for me, but then iv never really had any lack of vapour whatever I do...
I can just pick it up and milks real quick, I never actually bother with a primer draw...
But it may help you... is your material correctly prepped??? And good quality????

oklahomie

Try to have a little primer draw to clear the empty space, and get the vapour flowing a little....
Then hit It, slowish at first just till it milks...
Then once that vapour is flowing you an hit it hard, or continue at a slower pace, doesnt seem to matter.
Huge, dense, tasty, effortless clouds...
This works for me, but then iv never really had any lack of vapour whatever I do...
I can just pick it up and milks real quick, I never actually bother with a primer draw...
But it may help you... is your material correctly prepped??? And good quality????

Yes I think it is correctly prepped and fine quality. This bud would give me bigger clouds through my mighty. What confuses me is how much thicker the vapor gets when I hit as hard as I can. Can't seem to get hits like that when pulling at a normal speed. I think I have decent lung capacity as well.

waxdab23

Yes I think it is correctly prepped and fine quality. This bud would give me bigger clouds through my mighty. What confuses me is how much thicker the vapor gets when I hit as hard as I can. Can't seem to get hits like that when pulling at a normal speed. I think I have decent lung capacity as well.

What temp are you using?

Hitting "hard" is obviously subjective, but I also have to hit it pretty hard to get thick vapor, especially on the lower temps, but not so much that it strains my lungs or anything like that.

Top Bottom