Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
the acv trick works for me. couple of drops shake it up and flush with hot water. on another note. I know there are a lot of medical patients on this forum dealing with pain. I have been vaping guild extracts 99-100% cbd and helps me. especially with arthritis pain and chronic lower back pain. I set the evo at 325. I vape a little in the morning and just before bedtime. at the suggestion of the bud tender at the local dispensary I ate some kushy pops cbd for a week to turn on the receptors then I switched to vaporization.

chronicjk2

God damn fedex. called to have package held at facility for pickup and they sent it out for delivery instead. Probably be a couple more days before I get my EVO now because fedex are morons!

Baron23

God damn fedex. called to have package held at facility for pickup and they sent it out for delivery instead. Probably be a couple more days before I get my EVO now because fedex are morons!
I'm so sorry. That kind of stuff drives me crazy but the race to the bottom on customer service appears to be alive and well.

I get hopping mad at this kind of stuff but all that does is jack my blood pressure and cortisol levels and doesn't get me the package any quicker. Hope you are smarter than I am. :brow::lol:

Last edited:

chronicjk2

I'm so sorry. That kind of stuff drives me crazy but the race to the bottom on customer service appears to be alive and well.

I getting hopping mad at this kind of stuff but all that does is jack my blood pressure and cortisol levels and doesn't get me the package any quicker. Hope you are smarter than I am. :brow::lol:

Yeah trying to be chill about it. At least I still have a couple of very capable vaporizers sitting around to keep me busy while I wait.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
HYDROBOMB

Thanks!
The Chandelier was great because of the ability to move the water back to the main chamber if it falls into the overflow chamber...

Now, I need to find the Hydrabomb link...

Did you try both? can you please tell me what is your impression? the Chandelier was quite powerful in air flow which I love.

Uhh...they are replicas so I'd get both :)

Haha...slowly slowly...

Justpassedu

Thanks!
The Chandelier was great because of the ability to move the water back to the main chamber if it falls into the overflow chamber...

Now, I need to find the Hydrabomb link...

Did you try both? can you please tell me what is your impression? the Chandelier was quite powerful in air flow which I love.

Haha...slowly slowly...
+2 on Hydrabomb , i find it more free flowing & use it more vs the chandelier, I do however like my chandelier if i am using concentrates.

GameEnders

Can someone also hook me up with the Hydrobomb link mentioned above? I recently received this unlabeled glass from sunshinestore, it works perfect! Little more drag than I am used to but I dig it, kind of like hitting a bong where the vapor kind of slowly floats out at the end.

I also got the quartz nail seconds, I think they hit a little better but hard to tell. However they are supposed to break less easily, my glass ones are mostly all broken. I could not tell why these were seconds so if you need some I would recommend the seconds based on my order.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...glass/385487849.html#myaccount_history-1-null

chronicjk2

Does anyone have the base from dhgate that turns a hydratube into a full bong yet? I just ordered one to try it out from sunshinestore. Want to get a legit one eventually but I've spent enough on vaporizers lately. Even if I don't end up using it I'm only out $20.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Can someone also hook me up with the Hydrobomb link mentioned above? I recently received this unlabeled glass from sunshinestore, it works perfect! Little more drag than I am used to but I dig it, kind of like hitting a bong where the vapor kind of slowly floats out at the end.
I received this one from dhgate recently
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-vapexhale-hydratube-with-1-perc-for-the/386697588.html
Nice large can, but a bit skinny with slight wobble, so I picked up a stand too

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Lol.. Aint tried soap bar for quite some time... thank god! Hopefully some of that red stuff will make its way towards me :)

Sorry.. Couldn't resist..

Goldie Lookin' Chain - Soap Bar
I'll treat the vid like an FC PSA.:lol:
We are also looking at free shipping with code: FREESHIPDEC16
Trying to get the best price per ELB. Cause I needed 'em. 5 isn't enough if I want to contribute to the ethnobotanical thread and I own a CFX. Too handy not to use them in the CFX with my WPA and a glass adapter.
Used a 10% discount on a 4pk from EVO direct. Next day They now have a Free Shipping discount. :doh:

Was told from an FC member to check the QC when they arrive. They might be on the loose side.
Been able to correct my old ones with a little work with the pipe scraper that I use. It is an EVO multitool. Poker, edge to pull up stuck ELBs. Scraper to break of bits inside the ELB.
:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
+2 on Hydrabomb , i find it more free flowing & use it more vs the chandelier, I do however like my chandelier if i am using concentrates.
Your a water-guy?
pdIuV1q.jpg

Usually I change glass daily?
3 day's in a roll with the EVO!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

I also got the quartz nail seconds, I think they hit a little better but hard to tell. However they are supposed to break less easily, my glass ones are mostly all broken. I could not tell why these were seconds so if you need some I would recommend the seconds based on my order.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...glass/385487849.html#myaccount_history-1-null

I got this one:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-d...recinfo=8,103,1#cppd-1-5|null:103:r1285319898

Its the same glass maker.

Justpassedu

Your a water-guy?
pdIuV1q.jpg

Usually I change glass daily?
3 day's in a roll with the EVO!
I'm def a water guy when it comes to my desktops & anything concentrate related. Portables not so much. I like to change my glass up daily also. I recently got a grav labs jhook similar to the one you have pictured and i been running it dry inverted on the Evo the past couple of weeks just to end my night in bed as i don't want to use water in bed while laying down. It's been working out great and so nice and smooth, give it a try.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
they should do, but also be aware that there are two sizes of hydrabomb-type tubes on dhgate
(just search for either hydratube or vapexhale and you'll see them)
I specifically asked the seller I purchased from (lumin88) for the larger can

tbill

they should do, but also be aware that there are two sizes of hydrabomb-type tubes on dhgate
(just search for either hydratube or vapexhale and you'll see them)
I specifically asked the seller I purchased from (lumin88) for the larger can

Thanks, I already have a Hydrabomb (that I love) from Vapexhale. Could you recommend any of DHGATE's other hydratubes?

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Evo came in last night. Still getting used to it. was upset when I combusted my lastbowl last night. guess the 3oclock position is too high for herbs on my evo.
I noticed this happens to me for one of two reasons
1. herb is ground too fine.
2. heater has been left on too long.

If I watch both of those issues, I have had clean hits on max.

waxdab23

Evo came in last night. Still getting used to it. was upset when I combusted my lastbowl last night. guess the 3oclock position is too high for herbs on my evo.

You can push the higher temps without combusting by packing loosely, inhaling fast and making sure there's nothing blocking the air intake on the bottom. I'm at 3 o'clock 90% of the time.

Top Bottom