Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Justpassedu

This is awesome. I was really bummed because I had tried so many different ways to clean them. All unsuccessfully. Thanks so much.
No problem man , glad i could help. I had two nails i been rotating and they just got so dirty beyond belief that i could not use them anymore due to taste. After iso soaking which cleaned them but left allot of black charring i wanted them spotless so this method worked well , i did use a long q tip to help break up some of the black char a bit before soaking. Now they are spotless but will be dirty again quick lol.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Vapexnail user's : Yesterday i decided to take two of my really dirty nails that never came perfectly clean from a iso scrub and soak and drop them in a small glass with warm water and pbw ( powdered brewery wash ) , i then microwaved them for about a minute and a half and let them sit for about 2 hours. They came out sparkling clean and brand new again. I took that leftover water with the pbw and microwaved it again until warm , dumped it in my hydrotube , plugged each end with some plastic wrap and a rubber band and shook for about 4 minutes , another success , sparkling clean. Now i have used this before with all my glass , never tried it with the nails and it happened to work out nicely.
I just scorched my nail this week.:uhoh: Reclaim for me is just as good at low temps BTW. Mine wasn't as far gone as your was I presume. With 99% ISO and a nylon multi brush, I got the stuff that wanted to come off first. Its a keychain type with different size brushes. Crammed all the different size into through the top. Poured ISO into the side hole. (Does it have a name?) and slid the brush inside and with other twisting motions of the brushes, got the more offensive carbon stain and flecks off of it. ISO soaking for the evening might get that last patch of brown. No more soot tho.

What about some sort of citrus cleaner? as an alternative?

Justpassedu

I just scorched my nail this week.:uhoh: Reclaim for me is just as good at low temps BTW. Mine wasn't as far gone as your was I presume. With 99% ISO and a nylon multi brush, I got the stuff that wanted to come off first. Its a keychain type with different size brushes. Crammed all the different size into through the top. Poured ISO into the side hole. (Does it have a name?) and slid the brush and other twisting motions of the brushes and got the more offensive carbon stain and flecks off of it. ISO soaking for the evening might get that last patch of brown. No more soot tho.

What about some sort of citrus cleaner? as an alternative?
yeah this was an acquired build up of a few months use. The iso just was not doing it , either was the high heat and leaving it in the evo to burn off. A citrus cleaner may possibly work but i am pretty happy with pbw , a little goes a long way and it gets many uses around the house besides cleaning my glass.

Justpassedu

I was using a citrus cleaner for mine and week long soaks wouldn't get the black char nor would ISO. I just used PBW like @Justpassedu suggested and it is gone. Fabulous!!! Don't know why it didn't dawn on me to use it for the nails. :rolleyes:
Awesome glad it worked out , i had the same problem , i never thought to use it on the nails for some reason until the other day , glad i did and glad i could help you and hopefully a few others. Now just got to be careful not to break them , they are very fragile . A good alternative for some after market nails that are a hair thicker is https://cloudytubes.ca/

Justpassedu

Anyone point me in the direction a a legit place to get some cheaper glass, $50 or so budget and just looking for a hydra-tube like piece? No frills.
Unfortunately the only place to get a hydratube under $50 is dhgate . Unless you want something like the pinnacle water tool . If you don't want a ht or dhgate I have had good luck with this site and the prices are pretty good , there are others , this is just one I like and can reccomend - https://maxqualityglass.com/

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...I had used my 50USD DHGate for a couple of month.
It was great and very easy to use...
Yesterday, I cleaned it and went back to my Swagger Turbine...
Well, I forgot how beautiful this HT is, and how well was it made, it really feels much more prestigious than the DH one...

The diffusion in my turbine is much better, but the flow is not as great, but after using the DH cheap one for a couple of months, this hits coming from the turbine felt much more smooth...this is not good nor bad, its all about what you like the best...

I really want to get a Symbiartic HT, it should probably be a beast compared to my DH one...

YungLeaner

Evo waiting in the wings at FedEx, returned all shiny new:

And I, high on a Vapcap headed to grad lecture, am tangled up in blues.

Grabbed a beaker bong off DH for the return of my fair Vapexhale lady. Will post milk shots later.

EDIT: The evo is already here. It seems to have arrived with a small crack inside the bamboo. All well, Evo is functioning well which means that I...am no longer functioning...

Last edited:
So I thought this must be time for his first concentrate experience, out came the shatter....
I loaded him a nice sized dab, and let him go.....

This was a mistake....a few seconds after his exhale, the colour dropped out of him, his head slumped, and I knew what was coming.....

Full on whitey.....and his first ever, hes not been vaping long...

Anyway he spent the next few hours laying down, incapacitated, and was even sick....

I feel a little bad, but how was I to know, he vapes everyday...

I don't think he will be joining the evo club....
I had a whitey (is that English or Australian) nobody round here had heard of that. But I had one. Could barely stand felt like shit. Lay down for a few hours to fix it. Not nice.
EVO = nice

YungLeaner

pS57y2g.jpg

Is this normal? Focus on the inside ring. Received this after an Evo warranty repair. It functions awesome--convince me to keep it! I just don't want anything bad to spread.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
That's a normal glow you can get during a heat up. If it overheated, it would be more orange/yellow than red and the glow wouldn't be just a faint ring, but a large volumetric glow (that you could see even from a different angle).

kellya86

Herb gardener...
pS57y2g.jpg

Is this normal? Focus on the inside ring. Received this after an Evo warranty repair. It functions awesome--convince me to keep it! I just don't want anything bad to spread.

If your are referring to the small dark line that breaks the inner ring, im sure it's perfectly normal as all 3 units I have, have exactly the same view...

Its probably where a sensor or something is adhered to the outside of the bamboo????

Im sure one of the evo elders here can answer more accurately....

EastBaked

Has anyone tried the 3 available Hydratubes ? The honeycomb, honeybomb and turbine ? Really torned on which one to get, and the short website description doesn't help. Any feedback on these, and on which is your favorite and why would be super appreciated ! I may be leaning a bit more towards the turbine, but also want to be able to take big hits while keeping it smooth ...
Also, anyone have a video of the turbine in action ? Read a lot of things about how nice it looked, but couldn't find any vid of it ...
Thx for the help !

EastBaked

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply ! Does the turbine manages to keep larger hits smooth even when inhaling for longer ? Also, is the turbine action as visible or similar to something like this : https://www.smokecartel.com/products/turbine-cyclone-perculator-water-pipe ? Couldn't find any video showing it used with water in it ..
I've seen some comments saying there were pretty significant differences between glass pieces of the same model, and apparently recommending to get if possible the colored (logo) ones. Can anyone comment on how true that still is or not ?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Does this help??? Shows the turbine in action...

A little more water and it spins a little better....

And it was me who posted about the coloured logo versions being of higher quality....
Its an observation of made with my limited experience of seeing about 6 or 7 ht's.....

I cannot speak for every ht.....

Last edited:

KimDracula

Aren't those HTs with the colored logos just the older versions with the better proportions (taller can with much smaller overflow chamber)? If you can get your hands on one of those older ones I'd say grab a HydraBomb for sure. The new design killed that tube IMO.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply ! Does the turbine manages to keep larger hits smooth even when inhaling for longer ? Also, is the turbine action as visible or similar to something like this : https://www.smokecartel.com/products/turbine-cyclone-perculator-water-pipe ? Couldn't find any video showing it used with water in it ..
I've seen some comments saying there were pretty significant differences between glass pieces of the same model, and apparently recommending to get if possible the colored (logo) ones. Can anyone comment on how true that still is or not ?

OMG I want that piece SOOOO BAD now!! LOL

.brew

Forgot the proper water level for the turbo. (Never filled a HT before.:hmm:) Got online and came up with halfway between the bottom slit and the layer above it. Dry run and tweaked it.
What did you decide for your HT water level? I always fill mine up to just above the turbine slits so they're covered but not much more than that. It sounds like you put about half as much as me. I'll try that in a few.

Gotta Throw A Evo Pic In Also :
809BC921-29E8-4ACC-988E-CA95BE14DEE3_zpsdphi67rk.jpg
Which hydrotube is this?

That's a normal glow you can get during a heat up. If it overheated, it would be more orange/yellow than red and the glow wouldn't be just a faint ring, but a large volumetric glow (that you could see even from a different angle).
Can you please elaborate on what it would look like if it's *not* normal? When I look down inside mine when I first switch it on, there are no rings the entire bamboo is red all around and all the way down...everywhere inside the bamboo and nothing at all like that picture.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Yes the Turbine will keep large hits nice and smooth no matter the length of inhale but keep in mind with any piece the longer you inhale the stronger it will taste as it goes along. It does not have tornado looking action like the piece you linked , do not get the piece you linked , i owned one and while it may look cool it has allot of drag and in my opinion is more suited for combustion. The colored logo pieces are older but allot have stated the quality is better , i personally have a colored logo piece and love it , would not give it up. The recent glass has been hit or miss , that's not to say you'll get a bad one and if you feel you do vapexhale would most likely take care of you and swap it.
What did you decide for your HT water level? I always fill mine up to just above the turbine slits so they're covered but not much more than that. It sounds like you put about half as much as me. I'll try that in a few.

Which hydrotube is this?

Can you please elaborate on what it would look like if it's *not* normal? When I look down inside mine when I first switch it on, there are no rings the entire bamboo is red all around and all the way down...everywhere inside the bamboo and nothing at all like that picture.

That's a sunshinestore Symbiartic Hydratube off dhgate , it works well , i don't use it for flowers as it has a bit of drag , perfect for concentrate for me.

Top Bottom