Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
C9VbYq1h.jpg

I really love my coloured turbine.....

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist

peachy

Hey guys does anyone remember who posted about a UK based person who fixes the inner glass tube? 2 months in and already dropped it such a klutz :(
The glass has broken inside but only a slight bit has come off, I actually thought it wasn't broken at first as no glass noise and still worked, was only when I went to use it and hot glass fell from the bottom! I take it it would be stupid to use it now even though it is technically useable? Thanks in advance

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Hey guys does anyone remember who posted about a UK based person who fixes the inner glass tube? 2 months in and already dropped it such a klutz :(
The glass has broken inside but only a slight bit has come off, I actually thought it wasn't broken at first as no glass noise and still worked, was only when I went to use it and hot glass fell from the bottom! I take it it would be stupid to use it now even though it is technically useable? Thanks in advance
Hi peachy, sorry to hear about your EVO mishap :(
Contact @VapeFiend.com
Give them a ring and they'll sort it out for you
https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/bamboo-repair.html

DaftDrunk

I can't believe how amazing my Evo is with concentrates. Extremely efficient. I have 2 Vapexnails in rotation. I keep one soaked in Purple Power while I use the other. Cleaning the nail after being soaked for a few days is pretty easy.

I'm wondering what advantages quartz nails have over the regular nails. I know that quartz nails are easier to clean since they can tolerate heat fluctuations better than borosilicate. Is that the only advantage? Has anyone noticed any taste difference with quartz?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I ordered a honeycomb HydraTube recently. I'm the scientific type so I wanted to test how much water I fill it with. I was really surprised by the results.

I'd just been filling it to my preferred level and I figured it was maybe 1/4 cup, but I wasn't even close. I found that a measly four teaspoons was perfect, 20 mL for our metric friends. Hopefully this info will be of assistance.

Milo

sorry , i was going to pick up the accessory bundle but the only shipping option i get is $14.99 and i know it cant cost that much to ship it so i will pass.

You might be surprised. We're all spoiled with free and subsidized shipping, but try messing around with UPS's or FedEx's shipping cost calculator and $14.99 starts looking pretty plausible.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
sorry , i was going to pick up the accessory bundle but the only shipping option i get is $14.99 and i know it cant cost that much to ship it so i will pass.

Can you use the new @stickstones code + the sale? And additional 10% might be enough sway for some. :shrug:

I would like any thoughts/advice on proper HT (and FC member preferred) water levels. Or all the water pieces. FTM.

Not as nervous but careful with the glass. The turbo is on a CD spindle for now.

Does anybody think it goes a deeper red if you preheat and then say dial it back to 12:00? As a sort of warning?

Actually, I'd like to hear anything about the usual questions I ask about vapes. Thoughts on construction, materials. foodsafe,etc. Internels, I will delve into it a little too. :sherlock:

Some like/dislike the socket. I love it. Already attached an extension to it so I don't have to keep plugging it at the base. Like with my UD.

The stock cord end is a 90 degree angle. So that plugs into the extension instead as an extension itself. or a well behaved cord that drapes at a near 90 angle.

I'm a sleeve guy, just became a wristband guy. :tup: Will get extras.

gaseous_clay

ANybody else order an Octa Hydrabase?

Wondering if I'm out of place in considering this perc to be a bit too wonky.

Did a water test & the function is NICE!

IMG_3139[1].jpg

IMG_3140[1].jpg

IMG_3141[1].jpg
FYI... I contacted VXL about the wonky perc. They said that that's how they all are & handmade blah blah blah. So basically know that the nice straight looking perc pictured on the website isn't what you will receive. It'll be wonky, but it'll work good.

On the other hand I also ordered a "Factory Second" mouthpiece. When I checked it out I found that there was a spot at the very top of the flare that was chipped & rough enough that you wouldn't want to use it unless you're a fan of blood. After looking at the pic they overnighted me a replacement!

Top Bottom