Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
So, my interest is peaked. I've sold off some stuff, raising capital for a purchase. Almost ready.

What is holding me back is the size. It is actually nott easy to find pics of it in hand, or a video where I can see it in use.

Any help with some visuals would be greatly appreciated.

b0

Cloudy...
So, my interest is peaked. I've sold off some stuff, raising capital for a purchase. Almost ready.

What is holding me back is the size. It is actually nott easy to find pics of it in hand, or a video where I can see it in use.

Good for it, you won't regret it mate!

I'm in Spain now and only have my OG Cloud here, my EVO is in UK so can't send a picture, sorry...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Seibo da man! :tup:

:peace:
That was a great example how to use the EVO.

@Bravesst (BACK DRAFT) I always think of that movie when I think of you.

Of all the vaporiser's I have the EVO is my flavor master.

SHATTER is abundant and CHEAP and I have WAX PENS and such however the QUARTS NAILS are my favorite. (not for everyone however for me they are wonderful)!

When you get your EVO you will be close to the "HOLY GRAIL"!

EVO is CIVILIZED

I like a bigger can with SHATTER. Small cans are for weaker units like a portable.
That's my disagreement. (I don't matter actually)! However I use a larger can for my NAILS.

WbuCbaE.jpg

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So this morning at 8am a package came....an unusually small package....

I sent my wonkey evo back on Tuesday...

Today just a new evo turned up, no hydratube.....packing error....

So i drove 2 hours, through central London, to vapefiend, to sort this out...

I was given a new evo, and hydratube, all nice and straight.... I'm so happy....
I also got a short mouthpiece, and some extra elbs for the inconvenience.....oh and my delivery charge refunded...

They would have posted it out first class, and I could of had it tomorrow morning, but this way I got to check it was all up to my ocd standards, and be back with my evo today......

QhjcU2Bh.jpg

And i got to see the vapefiend vape lounge....

It's been a pleasure dealing with vapefiend, as ever. They couldn't have been more helpful...

I wish I could say the same for my solo warranty issue.... my replacement solo is basically lost....

Last edited:
Today is the Hydraline Hydratube by SOUL SHINE FAMILY GLASS! It is an Absolute Perfect match for the EVO! I remember @oldiebutgoodie telling me that the Hydraline is an entirely different type of Animal. Those words stuck with me and the minute i came across one for sale i didn't hesitate to buy it. Anyone else who has had or has one knows too!
This Bud(GELATO#33:drool:) is Dedicated to the SOUL SHINE FAMILY GLASS CO. for making my fucking day!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I held off on sending back the EVO until after the bank holiday, or its just gonna sit in a post office not getting used.....

I will send it in first thing Tuesday morning...

I have to say, it is still impressing me everytime... and as my fresh harvest cures out slightly, the taste just gets better....

My routine is this....
Turn EVO on 12 o'clock for about 15 mins till it's touch hot at the top...
Then I insert my loaded elb...
Wait about 1 minute....
Have a purge draw to clear the empty air and get the juices flowing...
Then have a massive draw....
Remove and stir basket....
Turn to 1 o'clock....
Wait 1 minute....
Go again...
Then I dump the avb and it's a nice even, golden colour....
Then I switch it off and relax........

So my EVO never sees max temp, nowhere near, will the help prolong the life of my EVO?

Any issues with my method????

@XeroRespect I'm glad iv influenced you to go EVO, I'm so glad I did it, even with my slight issues....

Depending on how much water you have I'm the ht, you can change at what pressure the whistle kicks in.... so if I fill it a bit above the slits, I can draw a bit harder before the whistle, just an observation....
Priced EVO's around 4/20. Know very little about the model, but I'm guessing any routine that would not cause shock to the glass inside would be my first consideration. Read just recently that they have a 3 yr warranty on the electronics or something which got me interested. Cause the warrenty came in handy for my EQ. I'd expect that from a vape that doesn't have a fan or a digital display.
I get the idea about heating up the airpath below the bowl with glass heat. Sorry about the wonky issue and having to send it back. Once I'm civilized enough with my EQ and can fall back on that.if I were to buy one.
I have a "EQ" and like it as well.
However the EVO is a step above.
My thing is the glass internals and replacement costs which has me hesitant. Can you replace the glass inside and still be under warranty? Is there another/better glass source for the glass internals?

I'm not skeptical that the EVO powers up a knotch above the EQ, But the EQ's glass can be a $20 replacement part. Plus I don't know EVO's policy or how easily it is to replace the glass internals. Always trade offs with different designs. Just want to know as far as sending one back, etc. I don't plan on slamming it down or being exceptionally rough, but I've knocked over my EQ enough times. EVO's can't fall from my desk and survive.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Priced EVO's around 4/20. Know very little about the model, but I'm guessing any routine that would not cause shock to the glass inside would be my first consideration. Read just recently that they have a 3 yr warranty on the electronics or something which got me interested. Cause the warrenty came in handy for my EQ. I'd expect that from a vape that doesn't have a fan or a digital display.
I get the idea about heating up the airpath below the bowl with glass heat. Sorry about the wonky issue and having to send it back. Once I'm civilized enough with my EQ and can fall back on that.if I were to buy one.

My thing is the glass internals and replacement costs which has me hesitant. Can you replace the glass inside and still be under warranty? Is there another/better glass source for the glass internals?

I'm not skeptical that the EVO powers up a knotch above the EQ, But the EQ's glass can be a $20 replacement part. Plus I don't know EVO's policy or how easily it is to replace the glass internals. Always trade offs with different designs. Just want to know as far as sending one back, etc. I don't plan on slamming it down or being exceptionally rough, but I've knocked over my EQ enough times. EVO's can't fall from my desk and survive.
After watching the video of SEBO do a demonstration I moved the EVO downstairs as my driver.
The QUARTS NAILS I love.

@CuckFumbustion I'm a idiot around here.
Just broke a HYDRO-FOOT that's why I had a custom HYDRO-TUBE MADE to have the FOOT of the HYDRO-TUBE attached.

KISS = keep it simple stupid = CIVILIZED

gVQLqXm.jpg

I experimented with various water configuration's and this is what I ended up with.
Next one I have made with a different perk!

9mm base and the tube is 7mm's.
Thin glass last a day maybe?
Mouth-piece from OGB = http://oregonglassblower.com/ @Justpassedu "thanks for the referal"!
I like a smaller mouth-piece as well!

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CuckFumbustion bamboo repair is £56 for me in the UK.. So not too bad..

I dont have time for a huge, persuasive post right now.... all I will say, is that an evo deserves you as an owner...

Look how far you took the eq, I would look forward to following what you do with the evo....
Under $75.00 US. So was that for the part or the shipping to have it replaced? If it doesn't ruin whatever warranty I'd be having, than I'd want to know how easy or designed it was intended for replacing the inside. If I can get past my main concerns with glass and my budget. Having 2x of EVO is needed. Otherwise UPSIDE I have a drawer full of parts. The hydrotube can come later if I'm civilized enough to keep one. Does it perform about the same upside down?

@CuckFumbustion I'm a idiot around here.
Just broke a HYDRO-FOOT that's why I had a custom HYDRO-TUBE MADE to have the FOOT apart of the HYDRO-TUBE attached.

KISS = keep it simple stupid = CIVILIZED
Broken hydrofoot? :o How aboutYea I'd want some matrix setup. And have a flat bottom so I can set it on a flat surface. If needed. don't think I'd like one that relied on a stand/base arrangement. Once I know more well beforehand about about replacing the internals, then I can think about keeping it KISS able, then affordable. then do able.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Can you replace the glass inside and still be under warranty? Is there another/better glass source for the glass internals? . . .

Plus I don't know EVO's policy or how easily it is to replace the glass internals. Always trade offs with different designs. Just want to know as far as sending one back, etc.

The glass bamboo is not user replaceable. If it breaks due to malfunction, it is covered under warranty just like the rest of the device. Usually this only happens when there has been a defect in manufacturing or when another component is defective, e.g., the heater running amok. All covered by warranty.

By far most breaks are due to user error - like a friend who rips your EVO for the first time, goes momentarily blind, and rips the hydratube wily-nily off the evo joint. Or one's spouse. It's a $75 repair here in the U.S.

IMO not a bad price to pay for a pure all glass air path.

:myday::peace:

6079Smith

@Bravesst, I got you... I know just what you need for scale

ey8Szxw.jpg

You may have to reevaluate your stance on water if you pull the trigger :)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
I dropped mine in a marble sink, it bounced twice to no harm...I was horrified....but more durable than you'd think.
The glass bamboo is not user replaceable. If it breaks due to malfunction, it is covered under warranty just like the rest of the device. Usually this only happens when there has been a defect in manufacturing or when another component is defective, e.g., the heater running amok. All covered by warranty.

By far most breaks are due to user error - like a friend who rips your EVO for the first time, goes momentarily blind, and rips the hydratube wily-nily off the evo joint. Or one's spouse. It's a $75 repair here in the U.S.

IMO not a bad price to pay for a pure all glass air path.

:myday::peace:
I can't stop laughing at this post man, you kill me.......and I agree whole heartedly!!!

Think I'll go take a rip and go blind!!!! Fuck Combustion!!!! Fuckin Friday!!!!!

malsanti

Oh, I don't let noobs hit the vapexhale anymore. True noobs? No way. Will let some young'uns. But this summer, I have brought home a few girls who liked to smoke as well, never having vaped, and also faaaar less tolerance than me. I learnt my lesson.

You forget how baked younger people can get. Just fucks them up, never having vaped, good bud, and bombass indica. I'll let them have the left over vapor in the hydra or puff the firefly 2.

Same shit, with my South African stoner friend, who has high tolerance. Came over and hit the vape xhale and it seriously got him super duper high. Like old school high I was alluding to. The pub down the road, he couldn't finish his beer, just had to come back to my place to lay down. Even if you have decent tolerance it can beast you. With the water filtration added in, allows one to take some massive draws.

Personally, I don't use any filtration any more. Feel it hurts the potency, and flavor, and efficiency since you are taking much bigger draws. I find hitting the vapexhale along with the FF2, gets you in a sweet ass place.

Oh, I don't let noobs hit the vapexhale anymore. True noobs? No way. Will let some young'uns. But this summer, I have brought home a few girls who liked to smoke as well, never having vaped, and also faaaar less tolerance than me. I learnt my lesson.

You forget how baked younger people can get. Just fucks them up, never having vaped, good bud, and bombass indica. I'll let them have the left over vapor in the hydra or puff the firefly 2.

Same shit, with my South African stoner friend, who has high tolerance. Came over and hit the vape xhale and it seriously got him super duper high. Like old school high I was alluding to. The pub down the road, he couldn't finish his beer, just had to come back to my place to lay down. Even if you have decent tolerance it can beast you. With the water filtration added in, allows one to take some massive draws.

Personally, I don't use any filtration any more. Feel it hurts the potency, and flavor, and efficiency since you are taking much bigger draws. I find hitting the vapexhale along with the FF2, gets you in a sweet ass place.
I love how my friends who will smoke 5-6 blunts or Cones a day can hit the EVO and look like a true novice! I tell them "Yeah you smoke all the time but you never bother to get high!":cool:

UnidenWallet

Just a friendly reminder for all new users of the VapExhale Evo, that Vapexhale considers your warranty void if you haven't registered it within 30 days of receiving it. The only mention of this is in very small print on the warranty card that I needed a magnifying glass to read. And it's not in bolded, or capitalized, or anything.

q5j3vBt.jpg

When I built my Evo on their website, and viewed details on the warranty online, there was no mention of having to register the product within 30 days.

KvLQiD8.png

Clicking the warranty info in the red box brought me to this page, again no mention of the 30 days.

WYdbQGa.png

Viewing full product details brings me this... still no mention of 30 days...

9SNiFe5.png

And then clicking VIEW FULL PRODUCT DETAILS brings me to a page not found! :doh:

xoFWw7h.png

In order to find warranty information, I must scroll down to the bottom of the website where it says warranty..

aU3SYVu.png

and then after scrolling more to the bottom, you will see the only mention about the 30 days to register your product..

qNUShnP.png

I will be contacting Vapexhale shortly to aware them of this issue.

6079Smith

Just a friendly reminder for all new users of the VapExhale Evo, that Vapexhale considers your warranty void if you haven't registered it within 30 days of receiving it. The only mention of this is in very small print on the warranty card that I needed a magnifying glass to read. And it's not in bolded, or capitalized, or anything.

q5j3vBt.jpg

When I built my Evo on their website, and viewed details on the warranty online, there was no mention of having to register the product within 30 days.

KvLQiD8.png

Clicking the warranty info in the red box brought me to this page, again no mention of the 30 days.

WYdbQGa.png

9SNiFe5.png

And then clicking VIEW FULL PRODUCT DETAILS brings me to a page not found! :doh:

xoFWw7h.png

In order to find warranty information, I must scroll down to the bottom of the website where it says warranty..

aU3SYVu.png

and then after scrolling more to the bottom, you will see the only mention about the 30 days to register your product..

qNUShnP.png

Boy, did my stomach turn when I went to the Vapexhale website and my computer did not auto-fill the log in info.. not a good sign. Sure enough, I've been vaping happily a bit shy of three months on my unit without having registered.

Went ahead and created an account and attempted to register.. which I was successful in, phew! It was stupid easy, too. I had bought the unit direct and they had all relevant info pre-filled out, I basically hit a button and got sent an email.

I dunno why it let me register, maybe having had bought from the company itself? Or it's more like a three month cutoff? I'm lucky as shit?

Regardless, thanks for the PSA, @UnidenWallet

MonkeyTime

q5j3vBt.jpg

KvLQiD8.png

WYdbQGa.png

9SNiFe5.png

xoFWw7h.png

aU3SYVu.png

qNUShnP.png

Nice post! As a new owner, I've yet to register, but you can bet I will today!

kellya86

Herb gardener...

q5j3vBt.jpg

KvLQiD8.png

WYdbQGa.png

9SNiFe5.png

xoFWw7h.png

aU3SYVu.png

qNUShnP.png

What if i didnt buy direct from vapexhale?
Is my warranty all good?

2 Cycle

Just placed an order for the "big" hydra bomb knockoff. Thinking that might be a home run piece for me as the original bomb was a bit too small for my liking. Why have such a small can when this machine belches out such huge clouds? Had a good evening with some bho and the FC UFO.

Top Bottom