Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I bought my Evo Turbine starter kit during the 4/20 sale, hopefully they will send me the extra elbs and Nails like they did for Unidenwallet even though I used a discount code too. Sounds like I will be needing the extras! Especially since "Jazelle" told me to hold off on the St Patty's day deal with the free elbs and nails because the 4/20 sale would be better(Same deal as the 420super pack but was allowed with a discount code as well). We shall see if I get the same deal, I hope so. If not I didn't get a 4/20 deal at all actually but i will still finally get to try the Evo!!:rockon:

From what I've read the best way to care for ELBs is to Iso soak them every so often and never torch or "squeeze" them too much right? Pretty much the same care instructions as the nails also I guess except those you can burn off at the highest temp setting.

Sometimes I get lazy and don't feel like waiting for an Iso soak,

Do any of you "burn off" your empty elbs in the Evo at a high temp to clean them? Is this discouraged?

Last edited:

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Great responses.

So it seems only the newer HTs are having the logo issues. TBH I don't use water with my vapour anyway so I would probably just go with the base unit with the bent neck top. However, if I were to go with the higher temperatures or use it for concentrates which would likely use it in the higher temp range I guess water might be more necessary to cool the air coming through.

What temp levels do you guys use it at for flowers vs concentrates?

What's the minimum and maximum capacity of the herb baskets while still getting dense vapours?

I do like the female to female adapter with the silicon hose that allows you to use it with any of your existing glass. They call this one "for concentrates" so I guess it is because you cant invert with nails so this adapter is the only way. I do wish they allowed you to choose one male or female end so you don't have to buy another adapter if you have a female rig.

Also, when it comes to inverting it, I would be worried about the weight on my glass necks so would probably just use it upright anyway. Unless you invert it straight into a beaker bong something with a more durable connection.

mikek9,
Reactions: ataxian

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
What temp levels do you guys use it at for flowers vs concentrates?

I tend to go with 1:00 - 2:00 for both flower and concentrates because I love the monster clouds that produces. Heh, and the effect is pretty enjoyable as well... :)

What's the minimum and maximum capacity of the herb baskets while still getting dense vapours?

I put 1/8 teaspoon in each of my baskets before I start a session. That gives me one monster hit per basket. After I complete each hit, I remove and empty the basket, and replace it with a full one. I am finding that to be an effective way to easily benefit from several hits.

Oh and the 1/8 tsp also helps me track my usage - although I freely admit a scale would be better...

poonman

I do wish they allowed you to choose one male or female end so you don't have to buy another adapter if you have a female rig.

They do offer that option , you can get it at PV at a later time .

The temp levels are more of an individual preference .
Flowers , I like at 12 to 3 , 12 and 1 for better flavor .
Levels 2 and 3 for more potent hits . YMMV
Concentrates , between 12 and 1 .

Minimum as a thin layer of weed or full ELB .
I prefer using the arizer EQ baskets for micro doses as suggested .

I'm guessing their next sale would be 4th of July ?
Someone should be the Canadian rep for @stonemonkey55
and do those test/tryouts for their EVO's they've been doing
in the US .

Canadians love to vape ... I'm just saying .

poonman,
Reactions: ataxian

Vital

All of them fit great, one of the lids was a bit loose, but mixing and matching different tops and bottoms let me find a good fit for them all.

Someone also suggest you can gently expand the lid using a sharpie, this gives it a snugger fit in the basket.

There's an easy way to get the top screen to stay in the larger bottom screen. Take the top screen (cap) off the bottom screen and gently squash the cap screen between your thumb and index finger. As you gently squish it, the screen will bulge which will make it fit snuggly into the longer bottom screen. If the cap (top screen) is still loose take it off the longer bottom screen again, and squeeze the cap screen just a little bit more. Keep repeating until you're happy with the fit. ;) Hope this helps...

Vital,

Justpassedu

Vapexhale got back to me and even though I purchased 4 Elbs they said they would send me out 2 new ones as that is all I really need and asked for and that they would check the fitment before shipping. They also had told me to try pinching the ends of the elb a bit to widen them up. The customer service was quick to handle my issue and that's all I can ask for.

subway13029

I got two elb with my xmas deal and both of them slide out when inverted and raise up when used normal..I have tried every method listed and they just are too small..my evo still works like a beast but I would stretch the cap out and Yada Yada and then I would invert and boom elb into the water...so many times that I gave up..which sucks and I wish I had gotten some better fitting ones..I'm gonna order 4 more and see..seems like straight qc because some report good ones and some bad...evo still very good but I agree that I wanna hear why they are coming with the units and not fitting?

Vital

I do like the female to female adapter with the silicon hose that allows you to use it with any of your existing glass. They call this one "for concentrates" so I guess it is because you cant invert with nails so this adapter is the only way. I do wish they allowed you to choose one male or female end so you don't have to buy another adapter if you have a female rig.

What size and sex adapter did you want?

Vital,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
What size and sex adapter did you want?

I would need one 18mm female fittinfgfor the EVO connection and then a 14mm male fitting for my glass pieces.

I have 18mm and 14mm female glass, but I have a 14mm to 18mm adapter as well so 14mm EVO adapter would be the most versatile for what I already own.

Also, I only got one answer about how much you can load in the herb baskets at once? I am curious to know in grams.

I was reading somewhere that it's best to load single hits in the baskets and just swap them out between hits?

How do you guys use your EVOs?

mikek9,

Vital

I would need one 18mm female fittinfgfor the EVO connection and then a 14mm male fitting for my glass pieces.

I have 18mm and 14mm female glass, but I have a 14mm to 18mm adapter as well so 14mm EVO adapter would be the most versatile for what I already own.

You can buy the individual pieces on VapeXhale website.

Click on this link:

http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/accessories/products/vapexhale-evo-adapter-individual-pieces

The're in the accessories department. ;)

Vital,

Mangos

FUCK. I just realized the Evo also works as a glass/quartz e-nail. It always stays hot, you can take dabs over and over if you have at least 2 nails in rotation. :D

Makes me wish I bought an official hydratube!
I have never been able to get hold of any concentrates here, but I did manage to get some a few weeks ago. I only got half a gram and have made it last a few weeks with the Evo. I only dab 2 times a week and when I do -I only have a few dabs which are the size of a grain of rice as suggested. I finish my hit in one inhalation as also advised. Being able to switch from taking dabs to taking dry herb hits is amazing. It has made me appreciate the efficiency and versatility of this unit. One tiny piece of shatter gets me on huge hit that leaves me fucked for a couple of hours.

I am curious to see how the effects of an Enail compare though.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Vapexhale got back to me and even though I purchased 4 Elbs they said they would send me out 2 new ones as that is all I really need and asked for and that they would check the fitment before shipping. They also had told me to try pinching the ends of the elb a bit to widen them up. The customer service was quick to handle my issue and that's all I can ask for.
How many EBLs do I need?
Just got a 4 pack

The first two I destroyed right away.
Glad to have the EVO back in rotation.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Just hold the Elbs by the rim and not by the mesh. They'll last longer. Use a mascara brush for a inside clean
A good brush is the best way to keep your ELBs going strong IME.:nod:
3WbdfYf.jpg

:peace:

Justpassedu

How many EBLs do I need?
Just got a 4 pack

The first two I destroyed right away.
Glad to have the EVO back in rotation.
4 pack in rotation is good. I brush them out with a brush like @Stu has posted. I am gentle with them also. I never had a problem except once when I squeezed my elb and it wouldn't form back into shape. Now I hold them by the top metal ring it's strongest part and use a pick to get abv out then brush them lightly and they are good as new and after they get dirty and gunked up I just soak and shake in ziplock bag with some ISO .

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I have never been able to get hold of any concentrates here, but I did manage to get some a few weeks ago. I only got half a gram and have made it last a few weeks with the Evo. I only dab 2 times a week and when I do -I only have a few dabs which are the size of a grain of rice as suggested. I finish my hit in one inhalation as also advised. Being able to switch from taking dabs to taking dry herb hits is amazing. It has made me appreciate the efficiency and versatility of this unit. One tiny piece of shatter gets me on huge hit that leaves me fucked for a couple of hours.

I am curious to see how the effects of an Enail compare though.

IMO an enail tastes better but the EVO still tastes great....I got a cheap enail recently and have never been to really "low temp" dab prior to that.....tastes pretty awesome, like really awesome, but still I think Quartz tastes a lot better so EVO still gets some concentrate usage.....(680 on my enail)

I think if I were to get a Quartz dish, the enail would prob taste better but who knows? Got a Sapphire insert but I had a mixup with the nail so I got to send it back and get a replacement, should be able to try it soon tho :)

Thanks too, for the kief at 5 o'clock inspiratio, will try that

Top Bottom