Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

tylerj55

I am starting to get concerned about my purchase... As I said in an earlier post my hydratube came with a hole in it. As soon as I realized it I emailed them and this was on Christmas day. I was very nice and understanding and I still have not heard back from them. I do not want to be stuck with a broken hydratube, and I do not want to have to return the unit. Does anybody have any suggestions? I looked for a customer service number and did not find one. I'm pretty blown right now :cry:

tylerj55,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I am starting to get concerned about my purchase... As I said in an earlier post my hydratube came with a hole in it. As soon as I realized it I emailed them and this was on Christmas day. I was very nice and understanding and I still have not heard back from them. I do not want to be stuck with a broken hydratube, and I do not want to have to return the unit. Does anybody have any suggestions? I looked for a customer service number and did not find one. I'm pretty blown right now :cry:
It's the first Monday after a holiday weekend, I'm sure they are backed up.

shaolinmilk

Well...

I'm pretty sad... I dropped my Turbine Hydratube last night and shattered it to pieces... This was a part of the holiday package, however I ordered the HydraBomb and they ran out of stock so they gifted me a Turbine and will be sending me the HydraBomb sometime this week. I will definitely be much more careful with this tube, but I'm still bummed out about the Turbine.

People with the Hydrabomb and Turbine, how would you compare the differences? I know the Hydrabomb has more airflow and the Turbine has better taste, but I wanna here it from personal experiences.

shaolinmilk,

mikeben

Turbine is almost too smooth at times, but there is a purity to it nothing else can match. You will not cough with it that's for sure. It's fun to watch, a bit hard to draw on after a while.

Honey Comb is not as hard to draw on, not as smooth but still pretty mellow. Pretty comparable to the Grav Labs tree I have as far as diffusion. Both are middle ground as far as ease of pull and flavor diffusion. Very nice easy to use.

For me the Grav Lab side circ and the bomb, which like a stack of crics are the best because they diffuse it the lease so you get the most powerful vapor. Full flavored, make you cough, vapor. They still diffuse things nice enough, but these give you no draw resistance and again very full flavor. Almost like no water, but the water does still cool it out nice compared to dry.

SavedByTheVape

@shaolinmilk , I personally have come to predilect the hydrabomb in comparison to the good ol' turby because she really stacks bubbles like an Olympic aqua-fiend gymnast. Turbine is my close #2 as you can really taste the full spectrum of terpy terpz without a doubt

SavedByTheVape,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Why not besides preference?
Most of the time my Evo is inverted.
Different strokes right ;)

Always, but aside from earance issues on some glass (easier to be consistent) its also Evo is a little unwieldly, though much better than LSV was, lightweight etc. Also I find the herb go to compacted on tmthe top of the ELB, ofcourse you can take it out between hits and help more. I just find it to be a much nicer setup with the whip, less cumbersome at the very least

tylerj55

Agreed. Let me know if you haven't heard from them by Wednesday.

Just heard back actually! I guess I was just impatient lol. I assumed that since it shipped from PA that their customer service was there as well, but their email said PST. Anyways, great customer service, they are replacing my tube as soon as they are back in stock and apologized for the inconvenience.

Lip465

woooo
Has anyone tried putting ecig juice into the vapexnail? If so how did it work I would like to try it but Im not sure if its worth my time

Lip465,

Harmoniousliving

Has anyone tried putting ecig juice into the vapexnail? If so how did it work I would like to try it but Im not sure if its worth my time
I would only go as far as tobacco in the elb .not me personally because imo nicotine is the devil anyways..I wouldn't put e juice in the nail.

Harmoniousliving,

gaseous_clay

I need to get a good brush for cleaning the ELB's. Yes, I know that this has been covered before, but I looked & couldn't find the posts. Can somebody share a link to amazon? I need to order some other junk & could throw the brush on for free shipping.

I put some pipe tobacco in an elb and damn I dont think I need to buy more ecig stuff anymore.
this thing is greeat

I once smoked on a cigarette rolled with real tobacco by mistake. It was passed to me and I thought it was a joint. :) It was SOOOOOO smooth! I could tell why people started smoking tobacco. It also made me wonder why in the hell anybody smokes the cancer sticks sold by corporate tobacco.

gaseous_clay,

Lip465

woooo
Id imagine that a cut up cigar would be really good through it as well. Going to have to try that one out :tup::tup:

Lip465,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I need to get a good brush for cleaning the ELB's. Yes, I know that this has been covered before, but I looked & couldn't find the posts. Can somebody share a link to amazon? I need to order some other junk & could throw the brush on for free shipping.
I've yet to find a good source myself for a decent ELB brush online. I got this brush from VaporBlunt and it's perfect IMO.
3WbdfYf.jpg

I'd love to find an online source for it, so let us know if you have any luck.

:peace:

2 Cycle

Even like a little water color paint brush would work fine. Got a set of 3 from dollar store worth a shot

2 Cycle,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I have a little black brush as above which came with a Titan II vape but bought some on ebay which aren't bad (and nice & cheap)
I just folded the end over to make a bristled tip
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261727689683?

The brush that came with my Mighty is really good too for brushing from the outside and sort of tapping at the mesh after iso'ing to get the remaining stubborn particles out of the weave
mighty-vaporizer-cleaning-brush-set-291-p%5Bekm%5D103x130%5Bekm%5D.png

Last edited:

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I have a little black brush as above which came with a Titan II vape but bought some on ebay which aren't bad (and nice & cheap)
I just folded the end over to make a bristled tip
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261727689683?

The brush that came with my Mighty is really good too for brushing from the outside and sort of tapping at the mesh after iso'ing to get the remaining stubborn particles out of the weave
mighty-vaporizer-cleaning-brush-set-291-p%5Bekm%5D103x130%5Bekm%5D.png
+1 for the Titan 2 brush, best thing about that vape :)

Also using e-liquids- sometimes I put the hydrabomb over the Aspire Atlantis, get really nice hits out of that.

Alan Partridge,
Reactions: Pyr0

TurboVape

Can anyone offer some advice for using my new Cloud EVO please?

The HydraTubes were out of stock when I purchased, so I was keen to use my existing Roor water pipe/bong. I'm having trouble though, the ELB cap falls out of the top of the Evo, and get's stuck inside my bong's downtube (along with any herbs). I've tried two different ELBs, and get the same problem.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm used to doing huge bong hits, so I wondered if I'm drawing to much air forcing the cap off. This is my first herbal vaping device, so noob alert! :)

Other than that, very pleased with the device. I've cut my bongs (via combustion), to just the one before bed.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses

The HydraTubes were out of stock when I purchased, so I was keen to use my existing Roor water pipe/bong. I'm having trouble though, the ELB cap falls out of the top of the Evo, and get's stuck inside my bong's downtube (along with any herbs). I've tried two different ELBs, and get the same problem.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm used to doing huge bong hits, so I wondered if I'm drawing to much air forcing the cap off. This is my first herbal vaping device, so noob alert! :)

Other than that, very pleased with the device. I've cut my bongs (via combustion), to just the one before bed.

If your caps are loose, you can make them fit more tightly by putting the cap of the ELB on the table and pressing slightly. The sides will expand a little and grip more when inserted into the bowl.

o9XQII8.jpg

mikeben

Don't be afraid to press it on the ELB lid nice and hard, you won't hurt it. Don't over fill either, go no more than half way. Make sure you grind it up nice and you are good to go.

Top Bottom