Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

BigJohnny

So both my glass nails broke this morning while trying to put oil in. I do think the nails could be slightly thicker glass and at £35 for 2 replacements is very expensive, I won't be able to replace them until payday - no dabs for a week... boo!

Other than that, I'm more than happy with the Evo, it's not a vaperisor, it's a steam train.

Mangos

Postie just arrived with my EVO, thanks @VapeFiend.com :clap::tup:
5 and a half hours left in work to go... lol

[edit] mmmmm, glass :)
IOeqWpK.jpg
Awesome dude, hope you're enjoying it. I plan on getting mine in just over a week's time. I was just going to get the Unit on its own ,but I think it would take away something from the experience of this device and at this price point I want to experience the full spectrum so to speak.

One thing that keeps pinching away at me though is the price, god damn it's soo expensive even for the Hydratube, I know they made them specifically for the Evo but still does it really warrant a £200 price tag on it's own ? Also the fact that you have to pay for the hydrafoot is a bit cheeky .

I hope that when I get this device my doubts will be squashed as well as my wallet. Sorry for the shit grammer, stoned and stupid are a bad combination.

Mangos,
Reactions: kahlilhc

BigJohnny

Awesome dude, hope you're enjoying it. I plan on getting mine in just over a week's time. I was just going to get the Unit on its own ,but I think it would take away something from the experience of this device and at this price point I want to experience the full spectrum so to speak.

One thing that keeps pinching away at me though is the price, god damn it's soo expensive even for the Hydratube, I know they made them specifically for the Evo but still does it really warrant a £200 price tag on it's own ? Also the fact that you have to pay for the hydrafoot is a bit cheeky .

I hope that when I get this device my doubts will be squashed as well as my wallet. Sorry for the shit grammer, stoned and stupid are a bad combination.

Hi mate, yeah I thought it a bit cheeky that you don't get the foot with the tube, but in all fairness, they are nice and sturdy without the foot.

BigJohnny,
Reactions: Mangos

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I think comparatively speaking to other vapes (of similar quality) on the market the price is fair. As far as the hydra tubes you have to keep in mind that they're coming from respected artists. If they were generic or mass produced tubes I could certainly understand, but a 250 dollar HT standing next to a 1000 dollar thousand dab rig half it's size things start to come into perspective.

Not everyone can afford more expensive bubs.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Woke up in a bit of a haze this morning lol :zzz:
and had breakfast..
TSiCsBn.jpg

I enjoyed getting to know the EVO last night and did quite a bit of non-scientific experimenting today as well:science:
Unfortunately all my testing led me to use about 3 times the amount of herb than usual :ko::evil: despite making a mini ELB with an arizer screen I happened to have lying around.
Still playing, but I think I prefer the stock ELB anyway (despite being more awkward to brush/clean out) as I feel I get better extraction from the longer bowl using lower dial settings.
I'm prefering loads of 0.150g and less as there's no stirring needed.
ELB rims are hot after use making it a little awkward at times to get them out. Especially with one of the two ELBs that came with the kit. It was squashed on arrival, I can't get a crease out and it grips inside the bamboo more.

The one thing that really did surprise me was having to control my draw speed more than with my Mighty/muzzmod/bubbler due to the whistling which can get pretty loud at over 70dB :o lol

I'm running the EVO with the dial set between 12 and 1 o'clock now.
After letting it heat soak a while and looking at the colour of the AVB I'm guessing it's a similar temperature to my Mighty at maximum.
Hits are a bit smoother on my throat and chest than my Mighty/muzzmod/bubbler combo.
Maybe a little tastier too :)

I'm not a fan of inverting the EVO on the bubbler, I prefer using it the right way up with the HT.
The power cord is awkward when inverted and I've been seeing better extraction when used upright.
I also tried the Mighty through the HT and that worked really well too ;)

This turbine HT would benefit from a faster airflow for the swirling effect.
On the EVO mine looks like it pretty much just bubbles.
If I pull hard on it without the EVO connected the water spins around the sides at speed.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the EVO, but wish (we had better prices & deals in the UK) it had less of a whistle and cheaper hydratubes and accessories.

[edit]
Oh, and I can't smell the neoprene cover anymore unless I put my nose to it and even then it's faint. :)

[edit2] I've just noticed the squashed ELB is coming apart at the seam too :( so I'm going to have to buy extras much sooner than anticipated :doh: ..not sure I'm going to be able to afford them this week :ugh:

Last edited:
Woke up in a bit of a haze this morning lol :zzz:
and had breakfast..
TSiCsBn.jpg

I enjoyed getting to know the EVO last night and did quite a bit of non-scientific experimenting today as well:science:
Unfortunately all my testing led me to use about 3 times the amount of herb as usual :ko::evil: despite making a mini ELB with an arizer screen I happened to have lying around.
Still playing, but I think I prefer the stock ELB anyway (despite being more awkward to brush/clean out) as I feel I get better extraction from the longer bowl using lower dial settings.
ELB rims are hot after use making it a little awkward at times to get them out. Especially with one of the two ELBs that came with the kit. It was squashed on arrival, I can't get a crease out and it grips inside the bamboo more.

The one thing that really did surprise me was having to control my draw speed more than with my Mighty/muzzmod/bubbler due to the whistling which can get pretty loud at over 70dB :o lol

I'm running the EVO with the dial set to around 12 o'clock now.
After letting it heat soak a while and looking at the colour of the AVB I'm guessing it's a similar temperature to my Mighty at maximum.
Hits are a bit smoother on my throat and chest than my Mighty/muzzmod/bubbler combo.
Maybe a little tastier too :)

I'm Not a fan of inverting the EVO on the bubbler, I prefer using it the right way up with the HT.
I also tried the Mighty through the HT and that worked really well too ;)

This turbine HT would benefit from a faster airflow for the swirling effect.
On the EVO mine looks like it pretty much just bubbles.
If I pull hard on it without the EVO though the water spins around the sides at speed.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the EVO, but wish (we had better prices & deals in the UK) it had less of a whistle and cheaper hydratubes and accessories.
That whistle was initially eliminated. Then it was put back. I've had both versions and i honestly prefer the whistle. That whistle means more restriction and somehow causes faster stronger extraction. Keep your pull below the whistle and it extracts just as if not more than a harder pull. I used to be able to get anywhere from 5-10 pulls from a screen. With the whistler i get 3 Max and the elb is cached....
Then again i could be wrong!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Oh it is pretty much caching a load in a single pull.
I don't really mind the restriction and have been keeping below the whistle most of the time, but there must be a way to have restriction without the whistle happening.

Pulling harder makes it a bit quieter lol :p

Last edited:
Pyr0,
Reactions: mvapes

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I didn't think I would use them, but I've just tried out one of the included glass VapeXNails.
I don't have access to concentrates but I set the dial to 1 o'clock and put in a little dab of reclaim from the cooling unit of my Mighty.
This is the first time I've seen the turbine HT truly milk up :nod:
The vapour was nice and dense and I could actually feel something in my lungs. I even gave a small single cough after exhaling :tup:
I know it's not recommended for flavour, but it wasn't as bad as some people make out and the effects are very sedative, going way beyond the low quality no-name flowers I have here today.
These nail things are awesome, but now it makes me sad I don't have access to quality all the time and/or concentrates ever lol :disgust:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
How much are you putting in the ELB?
I'm thinking it's probably down to the quality of what I'm putting in..
But no matter how much, including topping with kief, I hadn't seen it whitewall like that before.

My Mighty is taking a well deserved rest at the moment while the EVO sits next to me, glowing green :)

MichaelCompton

How much are you putting in the ELB?
I'm thinking it's probably down to the quality of what I'm putting in..
But no matter how much, including topping with kief, I hadn't seen it whitewall like that before.

My Mighty is taking a well deserved rest at the moment while the EVO sits next to me, glowing green :)
I only use top shelf so that could be the problem. My current philosophy (which is constantly changing )is put in good get good out. I feed my evo tasty greens and it gives me the tastiest most potent vapor I've had ! As close to dab effects as I have ever gotten from a flower vape. Don't get me started on the concentrate side of this vape !
My foot has finally healed up enough so I'm going for a run then hitting the evo for more pain relief effects. What do you guys think would be best for the quickest pain relief , gsc og chem Larry og or a dab of gdp through the vxn?

Last edited:
I'm currently debating a concentrate only vaporizer, but for over a year my EVO has taken everything I've thrown at it. Be it dabs, herbs or the 30 something pieces of glass I have no matter what it is the EVO is like Bruce Lee in a room full of adversaries. It takes it all on, performs effortlessly, successfully, without missing a beat every time. Makes me think all i need is another EVO! :sherlock:

Mangos

Steve at Arizer used to always tell me the biggest problem with people's vapes is the shit they put in them. Most problems get fixed with good meds.
From the UK where it is difficult IMO to have a supply of top quality bud, unless you grow it or use DNM's which I don't. Didn't notice quality that much before I got into vaping, only noticed after I started noticing drops in performance every other week on my devices and the only variable was the strain. Sometimes it is very very disheartening when you spend soo much on devices to enjoy this wonderful plant and you get no vapor or just one or two hits from the poorly cured product you get here.

Getting my Evo in a week and I have saved a few different nice strains to test with the Evo.

Mangos,
Reactions: Pyr0

MichaelCompton

I'm currently debating a concentrate only vaporizer, but for over a year my EVO has taken everything I've thrown at it. Be it dabs, herbs or the 30 something pieces of glass I have no matter what it is the EVO is like Bruce Lee in a room full of adversaries. It takes it all on, performs effortlessly, successfully, without missing a beat every time. Makes me think all i need is another EVO! :sherlock:
I have to tell you... before I got this new evo I would read all your raving posts about the evo with sense of disbelief . simply based on my lackluster experience with the evo a year or two ago. Now I see the light.. and what a bright and cloudy light it is !the evo is everything I want in a flower desktop. I can easily get the thick vapor i desire or like last weekend I can bump it down to 9 ,set the glass mouthpiece on top and chase the flavor for a loong time. Can't wait to bring it out again this Friday. On a more unfortunate note I broke one of my nails ....man I hate that tinkling sound as the glass hits whatever surface and breaks.. ouch.

I have to tell you... before I got this new evo I would read all your raving posts about the evo with sense of disbelief . simply based on my lackluster experience with the evo a year or two ago. Now I see the light.. and what a bright and cloudy light it is !the evo is everything I want in a flower desktop. I can easily get the thick vapor i desire or like last weekend I can bump it down to 9 ,set the glass mouthpiece on top and chase the flavor for a loong time. Can't wait to bring it out again this Friday. On a more unfortunate note I broke one of my nails ....man I hate that tinkling sound as the glass hits whatever surface and breaks.. ouch.
That's a good point. Sometimes the rants are over a new toy. However I'd like to let everyone on here know I never post on here unless I'm absolutely VAKED!!!

Cannabis Connoisseur,

gaseous_clay

Does anybody know what the reasoning for the fat bottom on the newer HT's? I personally like the look of the slim ones, but is there an actual functional reason for the new design?

gaseous_clay,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've put some serious mileage on the EVO over the last few days. I'm really enjoy making cocktails of oil and flower and tossing it like a salad in an ELB. A few sessions like that and I'm 1 step above forgetting who or where I am. The glass air path keeps the flavor fresh for quite a bit as opposed to other vapes where after 2 or 3 pulls ya got nothing but popcorn.

@Cannabis Connoisseur - I have to say I agree with your theory as far as a second EVO. I'm thinking the same shit bro! I guess the only thing out there IMO opinion that would be an option is an enail.

Please keep in mind, I have a d nail and my EVO hasn't cooled down in days. The D nail hasn't been warmed up....

:rockon:

MichaelCompton

I've been considering doing the same gas!for anyone who has the hydra tree is it a good buy in terms of flavor and diffusion? currently on the fence about buying one

MichaelCompton,

MinnBobber

Took advantage of the Flash30 code/sale & just ordered the Evolver Hydratree. :)

Is the Vapexhale website working.
I can ONLY SEE the Evolver Hydratree......
Are the other HTs available and would Flash30 code give one 30% off on them ????

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom