• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

weedemon

enthusiast
I find long and steady draws are what makes the "engine" in the evo really rev up. by this is mean the first 2-3 seconds i don't get vapor, but I keep at it... then 3-6s I see vapor form but i still keep at it... after this the tube gets thicker and thicker. it keeps going till i stop, or the elb is pooched. w/e comes first :D

I would use the same method on hash for sure. thi would help get it up to temp and stay there. also work on your speed that seems to work best for you. I find sometimes slow works great, others once I get the evo "whistling". depends on the medium.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
What draw speed does the EVo whistle at? Considering the complete bamboo redesign this is probably going to be different. My Cloud whistled only when pulling really slowly but not too slow. Like there is some tight whistling resonance interval at one point. When I got the Cloud whistling, only a slight increase or decrease of draw speed would make it stop.

Seek,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Does anyone know of a women, over the age of 40, that has used the Cloud EVO AND is a medical patient that is willing to be interviewed by the most famous woman in the world? Names and identity can be hidden but I need to know by tomorrow morning. PM me if you have any suggestions.

lwien

Does anyone know of a women, over the age of 40, that has used the Cloud EVO AND is a medical patient that is willing to be interviewed by the most famous woman in the world? Names and identity can be hidden but I need to know by tomorrow morning. PM me if you have any suggestions.

What I want to know is, who is the most famous woman in the world and does she drink Dos Equis?

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Fanatic EVO LE's arriving this week . . . mine arrived this afternoon and am about to take the deep dive. With this beast, you can't be sure when you'll come up for air. And the tube! - big, heavy, beautiful.

Now, it's off to the races. :rockon:

ogcook

wGwnWSs.jpg

The best cougar pick-up line ever? "Hey there, pretty mama, you want to hit my EVO and meet Oprah?"

edit: if only I had my EVO already.... (FedEx!!!!!)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Well, if mine had arrived, it could be me. However, I'm waiting still... :)

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I fit all the requirements but one. Haven't used an EVO (or the original models).

Good luck with Oprah, hope you get the recognition you deserve.
But you are here, with the experience & perspective minus all but one factor that can easily be remedied, and not necessarily right away. With seconds still on the clock, you should qualify as an experienced and informed celebrity who aspires to the current best in the industry that is already proving to deliver on the highest order. Sell it, but be quick!

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
But you are here, with the experience & perspective minus all but one factor that can easily be remedied, and not necessarily right away. With seconds on the clock, you should qualify as an experienced and informed celebrity who aspires to the arguable best in the industry that is already proving to deliver on the highest order. Sell it, but be quick!
Look, you have an agent already! :tup:

John Lewus

I would say this could be a defining moment in the Pro-Marijuana movement. Not to put any pressure on you SM but the way you present this could have far reaching ramifications. What you want is the mom with kids who has a medical need that marijuana provides a nice natural remedy for who is also a responsible contributor to society. You don't want a stoner type that just reinforces the stereo type. Also, you might want to go conservative on the hydratube used. Although us FC members might think the fanatic tube is awesome you will be hard pressed to convince people like my mom that it is not just some kind of illicit crack smoking drug activity destroying the future of America.

Top Bottom