Staff member
Guess who scored the red one?:cool:
pTZs1Nj.jpg

Thanks SM55! :rockon:

:peace:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Had pleasure of hanging with SM and Stu at video shoot yesterday and was recipient of this BO$$ prototype shell. The plastic is from another universe, very hard and dense!
1399429_559419930811265_1307548898_o.jpg
SF GIANTS!

Guess who scored the red one?:cool:
pTZs1Nj.jpg

Thanks SM55! :rockon:

:peace:

49ers!

Pleasure was all mine gentlemen. Wish we had more time to share stories but it was great to see you nonetheless. Until next time I'm in LA!

dagr8one

Nothing better to do so figured id post up after sunday morning combustion almost full 48 hours without using evo but it definitely restored my faith I am baked off 2 or 3 points when usually I roll 7's how im higher when I had less??? this is definitely gonna b a money saver more importantly a lung saver thanks vapexhale for the great product as for test I think whats goung to be best for me is get a bunch of elbs in do max 1 hitters I know using evo on max is dangerous but the effects is instant n powerful n never thought I could get hi off that lil bit hi rite now taking me for ever to write this gonna end n yeah got pics of early bird tube how do u post

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I like uploading pics to tinypic.com. It's free, doesn't require registrations and gives you URL for forums like this.

Also that one huge sentence is hard to read! :D Please start using punctuation.

edit: being super high is not an excuse. :)

Last edited:
I like uploading pics to tinypic.com. It's free, doesn't require registrations and gives you URL for forums like this.

Also that one huge sentence is hard to read! :D Please start using punctuation.
lol
@gigaurora We need a doge EVO meme, stat!
u8wZ5gn.jpg

Edit: I anticipate @vtac will exile this comment to some unreachable thread, but it was gr8 while it lasted here...

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
I really wanted the "hunter orange" one too :( ... (I live in the North ... so everyone's an outdoorsman and hunts and fishes ... there was a partridge wandering around in my street in front of my house a coupe days ago :))

Enough jealousy though ... congrats Pappy!

JCat,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just a quick update after some more use for yall.
Other then let your unit heat up after green for like 5-10 minutes, heres some tips/info.
I use 25% full ELBs because theres less for the heater to cover, so its more of an even ABV.

'10' on the dial is giving me about 7 hits of some nice quality vapor, and the ABV is a nice toasty brown.
I would say I prefer to use '10' for early in the day in the morning since its not heavy to knock me out,
I'm wide awake today after 2 ELBs at 25% full.

And later in the afternoon/night when I want more of a heavy, dense feeling,
'11' - '12' on the dial is giving me 4-5 hits of a more thick vapor, yet still tasty. :)

If you want a few hits of some lowfat milk crank it up to
'2' - '3' and take a few quick rips and you will get that instant rush.

If you only have 10 seconds to medicate have it on
'5' or MAX and drop an ELB in for a 1 hitter quitter.

I definitely am not sending my unit in now that I've got the hang of it.
I dont use concentrates so thats the extent I can go of using the EVO.
Stay toasty, my friends.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Nothing better to do so figured id post up after sunday morning combustion almost full 48 hours without using evo but it definitely restored my faith I am baked off 2 or 3 points when usually I roll 7's how im higher when I had less??? this is definitely gonna b a money saver more importantly a lung saver thanks vapexhale for the great product as for test I think whats goung to be best for me is get a bunch of elbs in do max 1 hitters I know using evo on max is dangerous but the effects is instant n powerful n never thought I could get hi off that lil bit hi rite now taking me for ever to write this gonna end n yeah got pics of early bird tube how do u post
And here we have it folks - testimonial from a satisfied customer. :tup:
I read this out loud to my hubby. It's better out loud. ;)

How to post a pic: upload (i use imageshack), grab "direct link", click the icon with the mountain/sun on it up there ^, and put the link in the box it opens. click okay.

Pappy

shmaporist
SF GIANTS!

49ers!

Pleasure was all mine gentlemen. Wish we had more time to share stories but it was great to see you nonetheless. Until next time I'm in LA!
Ditto SM! I think there's a market for team colored EVO shells.

Pappy,

bushtree

Received early bird hydratube (bent neck)+ cloud evo today, pelican case was not included with today's package...

Having owned an earlier model cloud (not a ticker) and a later model one that doesn't work as well, I would rank the evo as better than both, but have only used for a limited time so far.

I did reach combustion at around 3, and the top of the unit got scorching hot, however, this was with a older, dry strain I was trying with the new toy :)

As an everyday, all day medical user, I must say so far I am very happy with the purchase, here's to hoping the manufacturing kinks have been sorted out, because if the unit lasts, I will be absolutely thrilled with it (already considering placing an order for a second backup unit, as I assume it will be a long while before it would be my turn to receive one again)

Congrats to SM and the VXH team for an amazing leap forward (Cloud had already replaced all other methods of medicating in my life, after years of only using combustion to medicate, as other vaporizers (including volcano, extreme q, etc.) never came close to giving me the effects I needed.

P.S. SM- How do you feel about the decision with last weekends fights (barring you had time to watch) I won't get into specifics in case you haven't, but there was a VERY questionable decision in the main event...

P.P.S. If people are still wanting a picture of the early bird tube, I would be happy to oblige, just let me know!

Edit: Just for those who were curious about package weight, mine was 3.5 pounds and shipped to Canada.

JoeKickass

P.P.S. If people are still wanting a picture of the early bird tube, I would be happy to oblige, just let me know!
Sorry but it's too late for that, the moment I heard that you actually are in possession of this elusive tube, I packed and left for Canada. :D

I hope your house is the first one I come to or some random Canadian family might wonder why I'm hungrily staring through their window! :lol:

bushtree

Will post pictures shortly, but they won't be super high quality or anything, just trying to show a comparison between it and my old, Evolver HT...

Just wanted to post, before people start receiving their units, that when I tried to use an old ELB, it got stuck... and I mean really STUCK, had to turn off the unit and wait for the glass to cool down, and wiggle it out SLOWLY over ~half an hour (not continuously haha) and was very afraid of doing damage to the joint...

Didn't want others to make the same mistake and end up with tragedy (my evo is safe and sound :))

Wondering what I might do to help my old ELB's fit, as I have quite a few, suggestions anybody?

Pics to come!

bushtree

Never posted a picture here before, so forgive me if it takes an attempt or two!

Have a couple other pictures, can take a close up or a different angle if anyone happens to want one.
Figured I should add for clarification, that the one on the left is an evolver hydratree, and the one on the right is the early bird tube. Just wanted to give something to compare to!
34nmnx5.jpg

bushtree

Haha, I've never bothered to learn how to save the good stuff from the bottom there, so I haven't cleaned it in just a short while...

Still give the top an Iso Rinse, but didn't bother here as was just wanting to get the picture up for those who wanted it, starting to regret it just about now :p

Top Bottom