Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Hola FC:
I've been testing an idea of a cheapo DIY dab system for my EVO and Cloud +
Fiddling around ideas of what I have handy at home... If you go to a glass blower or a welder with a project like this they probably don't have the time.
So... Hands on...
First I tried a wisp of cotton instead of SS as a wicking system for the oil to stay close to the heater and don't run down. This method is only for inverted use of the unit...
DISCLAIMER : TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I DONT SUPPORT THE USE OF YOUR UNIT LIKE THIS.

The cotton wisp at the first try combusted... Even cotton with a dab and the EVO taste good :rockon:

Here's my solution for no cotton combustion... SS screen folded like an icecream cone kind of...

tqiq.jpg

Insert in the capped ELB till making contact with cap...

nwpp.jpg

Dab your fave...

5gks.jpg

Ready to fly...

3i9d.jpg

9794.jpg

:bigleaf:

And here are the clouds :science: :rockon:

Watch in 1080HD. Enjoy it... Music provided by YouTube... Saves headaches with copyrights :rolleyes:

Stay vaped...
No video attached buddy

Silent,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
Hope all of my Cloud Buddies are well and healthily ripping tasty vapor!! Here's the latest with me...

2014 will bring many changes for Mr. Bluntcrush!

First and foremost...:rockon:

I am opening a new vapor retail website!! Can't say anything more, but there is a little rumor going around that a couple of other FCer's might have been involved with the project too! :cool:

This will be followed by a full brick and mortar retail store (my state went MMJ Jan 1) Vapor Lifestyle Destination Store!!!! :dog:

I love VAPOR!!

Lastly...

My wife of ten years (really married 5) dumped me during VD Dinner last night!@ :rolleyes:. We have been going to counseling etc, I thought we were definitely going to make it,

Alas :science:

Keep those cards and letters coming folks, but I will be underground for about 10 days...:popcorn:

wow, looking forward to that project mate and don't worry to much, probably she only realized didn't deserve ya / universe has something better in stock for ya :2c: :peace:

you still got the evo we all hope :spliff:

arf777

No longer dogless
AAARGH!!! My puppy just broke my Early Bird hydratube!!! Turned my back for all of a second, with the HT where he wouldn't have been able to reach it two days ago. But he had a growth spurt, enough to allow him to reach it on the table and knock it over. FUCK!!!! $350 to replace it, and that'll just get me a bent knock sans ice pinches!!!

I love the little puppy, but damn can they be destructive.

I want mine to sound like this!

There's the rumble and the sqeal!!!
Then you need a supercharger and not a turbo my friend. How about this, I'll trade you straight up? Lol back to the EVO here is some wax in some cotton. Ok born first videos I made I out the camera too low lol this is the best one out of the 5 hahaha. Now I'm too blitzed to try again so you'll have to wait for a Better one but the wax in the cotton works! For now! You don't get that thick of clouds but it's tasty as shit and works wonderfully!!

Damn these videos take forever to load

@stonemonkey55 how was the testing with the new concentrate elb?

Last edited:

Dr. Plutonious

Just got some Romulan tonight. Holy crap. It lived up to it's hype, the EVO made sure to leave a dent in my head with it.

I'm ripped on my ass. I got the EVO to milk all my pieces to the brim. I showed the EVO to a bunch of different people today, some who had never even tried a vape. None of them had heard of the EVO but they were all very impressed. Smooth and tasty.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yeah I like the DIY spirit but in the case of a $250 vape I'll wait for the manufacturer...

We are going to commence beta testing (Fanatics Unite!) as soon as I get some more prototypes but let's just say that initial testing of the new design has been very, very positive. I will reserve my opinion until others that have more experience with concentrates give me additional feedback but I'm very confident that we have another winner on our hands.

We are going to commence beta testing (Fanatics Unite!) as soon as I get some more prototypes but let's just say that initial testing of the new design has been very, very positive. I will reserve my opinion until others that have more experience with concentrates give me additional feedback but I'm very confident that we have another winner on our hands.
So is it just a little but longer ELB? Or does it have like a built in filter deal like the volcano concentrate pad thing? Details!!!! I wanna dab out of my EVO!!!

VapeNStone,
Reactions: M00NEY

ironlungz

So I contacted the Vapexhale team about 5 days ago explaining that after hearing cracks for a few days after getting my evo, I have noticed that there is a large crack in the middle of the bamboo, And since noticing this crack my unit has really not been working nearly as well as it used too. It was running extremely hot on the outside like it was unbearable to hold without the wrist band things since i got it, so i have a feeling that may have contributed to the crack.anyone have any suggestions of how to get in contact with vapexhale to repair my evo?As I said earlier I have had my ticket open for around 5 days now with nothing.

ironlungz,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

If VHX team success in the oil adapter, I have a strong feeling that is going to be the one and only vape at the moment in the market to do it almost all well 100%… Both flowers and oils… I mean, like almost a nail…
With my DIY thing I feel that oil is getting too hot…
When VHX team develops a ceramic or glass ELB… That's the future…. That's when it's going to be "100% the perfect vape"…
Wishing the best to VHX team and beta crew…

Stay vaped…

We get it.........You love the EVO. It's like :horse:at this point. The VHX team has had plenty of problems as well and had a lot of customers pissed with how they were treated. Is the EVO still beta? They are still having units sent back for underperformance and heat issues as well as cracked bamboo. Also, a price tag over $500.

Don't get me wrong… I never had the money to jump when they start the Cloud project…
I got my hands in a Cloud + before my EVO arrived, recently...
My first was a Solo, then E-Nano, then Cloud +, finally EVO.
If I "suffered" as people waiting for the Cloud as they did, VHX team would have known about me…And not my "fanboy side"
You know my "no fanboy side" from "that thread"
I'm lucky to receive very well performing units all the time. Lucky me I guess.
One of my first Solos failed, and let me tell you, Randy at Puff It Up knew about me…
I'm a complainer by nature… I don't take things for granted.

I'm sure they are still having issues, Apple has them, and they have a billion dollar industry…
$500 for the package is not bad if you receive a "still working very well" unit as mine.
I paid $160 for Solo…
$200 for E-Nano…
$90 for Fakexhale Cloud +, sorry VHX team, it was an impossible to pass offer :(

$200 for a POS Infinity Versa "beta tester"

Why not $500 for an EVO with a LE HT ?? Rings like a good deal to me...

mod note: Intervening post deleted. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
So I contacted the Vapexhale team about 5 days ago explaining that after hearing cracks for a few days after getting my evo, I have noticed that there is a large crack in the middle of the bamboo, And since noticing this crack my unit has really not been working nearly as well as it used too. It was running extremely hot on the outside like it was unbearable to hold without the wrist band things since i got it, so i have a feeling that may have contributed to the crack.anyone have any suggestions of how to get in contact with vapexhale to repair my evo?As I said earlier I have had my ticket open for around 5 days now with nothing.
After our cross country drive we cleared out all our support cases. If you haven't received a response please open another support ticket so we can fix your unit :)

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Don't get me wrong… I never had the money to jump when they start the Cloud project…
I got my hands in a Cloud + before my EVO arrived, recently...
My first was a Solo, then E-Nano, then Cloud +, finally EVO.
If I "suffered" as people waiting for the Cloud as they did, VHX team would have known about me…And not my "fanboy side"
You know my "no fanboy side" from "that thread"
I'm lucky to receive very well performing units all the time. Lucky me I guess.
One of my first Solos failed, and let me tell you, Randy at Puff It Up knew about me…
I'm a complainer by nature… I don't take things for granted.

I'm sure they are still having issues, Apple has them, and they have a billion dollar industry…
$500 for the package is not bad if you receive a "still working very well" unit as mine.
I paid $160 for Solo…
$200 for E-Nano…
$90 for Fakexhale Cloud +, sorry VHX team, it was an impossible to pass offer :(

$200 for a POS Infinity Versa "beta tester"

Why not $500 for an EVO with a LE HT ?? Rings like a good deal to me...
I didn't mean to post that here. I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Nothing wrong with complaining it just seemed like you kept bringing up this product in the 'other thread'.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I didn't mean to post that here. I accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Nothing wrong with complaining it just seemed like you kept bringing up this product in the 'other thread'.
IMO we need benchmarks. From there we can test and make better products…
IMO the EVO is a benchmark in desktop vapes.
IMO the Solo is a benchmark in the portables.
When we please the %51 of population, we can find out in the meantime how to please the other %49...
Standards are for manufacturers like a dogma… They need to stick with them...

grokit

well-worn member
IMO we need benchmarks. From there we can test and make better products…
IMO the EVO is a benchmark in desktop vapes.
IMO the Solo is a benchmark in the portables.
When we please the %51 of population, we can find out in the meantime how to please the other %49...
Standards are for manufacturers like a dogma… They need to stick with them...

Standards are so different manufacturers can share technology,
for example USB cable-end termination standards (A,B,mini, micro, etc).

In the vaporizer industry, the only shared standards I can think of (outside of ground glass fittings) are the 510/710-threaded e-pens. But I do agree that measured benchmarks are important, for comparative sake.

But what would we measure, and how would we compare?
The old double-blinded taste test?
"The hose from the vaporizer behind curtain #17 seems to be emitting the sweetest-tasting vapor..."
No that won't work.
It's too subjective, as some prefer more spicy, or dank, or whatever to a sweet taste.
"The hose from the vaporizer behind curtain #17 seems to be emitting the most dense vapor,
it was also nice and cool on the throat and quite smooth going into my lungs"
Now we're getting somewhere,
but there are so many other variables besides the quality and taste of the vapor...
:2c:

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Just a heads up that the OP has been updated to include information regarding support for owners of the original Cloud. Hopefully this will help cut down on the number of questions we see on this topic. :)

VapeXhale continues to have difficulty obtaining replacement parts for the original Cloud due to circumstances that are beyond our control and unlikely to change.

In an effort to support affected customers we are offering a discount towards the all new VapeXhale EVO to those who own an original Cloud and have purchased the VapeXhale Cloud through an authorized reseller.

The upgrade will include getting a new Cloud EVO which features:

1. New improved heater, stronger and more durable
2. Modular bamboo, repairs are much easier, faster, and cost effective
3. New One Year Warranty
4. Broader temperature range for flowers and concentrates

I know a few of you that have been around for a while may have heard this pitch before with the Cloud+ but this time, we do ALL THE MANUFACTURING and based on early feedback, this unit has none of the failure issues of previous models. If you are interested in an upgrade, just contact support@vapexhale.com

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
For anyone interested, VXL is doing several media appearances in New York this coming week. Tomorrow morning the monkey man will be on Varney & Co. on Fox Business.

After that he'll be doing interviews with:
TheStreet.com, Quartz, Reuters, Leafly Magazine New York Daily News, Financial Times, Men's Journal, and Tech Crunch/TCTV (Tech Crunch TV).
Good luck SM55! The world is watching (and it needs a good vaporizer)... :popcorn:

:peace:

Top Bottom