Vapexhale Cloud and Sublimator Comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapirtoo

I don't know about soup, most of us poor folks cannot pony up to ride these
great devices, but reading about them and all of the different views and opinions is great!
When the sub guys were burning their foreheads, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Sooo these two vapes are the current cats meow..... keep the comparisons coming.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Back in the day i was always one of the first to buy the new toy and give it a test drive and comparison. I just can't justify buying a SSub when i feel it will eventually be on the bench with two Cloud's and a Nimbus. II very much look forward to someone else giving us a full on comparison review.

IAmKrazy2,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
People who own both have posted a number of comparisons in the Sublimator thread, as well as a few in the Cloud thread. If you want qualified opinions I would start there. Try searching "cloud" in the Sublimator thread. I've changed the title of this thread because "vs" implies that there will be a clear winner and that isn't going to happen. :)

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
You, kind sir, are the only other person I know, besides myself, that uses this charming phrase.

Just thought I'd point that out. Carry one, please. :)

first time iv'e heard that phrase.. that i understand hah.. that's a good way to put it.

Buildozer,

John Lewus

Finally!!!!.. a cloud to sub comparison thread and 12 posts in.. no comparison yet :) I think I picked up what I needed to know about the Sub from reading the sub thread. I own a cloud and the consensus that you can pick up about the cloud from reading the cloud thread seems to be pretty spot on from my experience so applying that same general consensus that I get about the sub from reading the sub thread has told me what I need to know. I will keep reading the Sub thread to see how it evolves.

John Lewus,
Reactions: VaporEyes

wootze

What I want to know is this.

How hot is the SS in the two vapor paths getting?

There's chrome in stainless steel. You do not want to vape that shit.

wootze,

CheeseSandwich

I'm not as well written as any of the others who have posted a thorough comparison but i'll answer any questions anyone has that I'm able to. As well, YourHighness just posted a great review in the Sublimator discussion.

CheeseSandwich,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
After some staff discussion I've decided to close this thread. The intentions behind it are noble, but it sets some bad precedents.

I know that many people are excited about these two vapes. The Sublimator has been getting praise for its big hits, so it makes sense to compare and contrast with the Cloud, another big hitter. A number of members own both units and have posted comparisons in the respective threads, the same way they have with other models.

While the intentions behind this thread are good, I don't think it addresses the problems it seeks to. For one, it isn't going to curb insensitive, inconsiderate, or unqualified statements. Members who insist on breaking the forum rules by bashing vapes--which they often haven't used--need to get into line with the rules they agreed to.

It also sets a bad precedent by catering to lazy members. If you want to learn more about a vape here you should read the model thread. If you think they're too long, you can help by refraining from making low-content and unhelpful posts in them. Far too often I see members hounding for more info when they clearly haven't read even the last few pages. If you can't take the time to read the thoughtful posts throughout a thread that's your prerogative, but don't expect others to spoon feed you the info they've taken the time and effort to put out there.

If you want to help time-strapped members you can compile a list of links to informative comparison posts. www.vaporpedia.com might be a good place to put it. I hope no one gets bent out of shape about this. After 5+ years of running this forum I think our staff is qualified to make the right call here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom