Vapes that require no stirring

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
Please list which vapes you have used that require no stirring. I can list a couple, but I'm not going to (yet).

Aimless Ryan,

hinglemccringleberry

Goboof Alfa, Linx Gaia never need stirring. I don't remember my friends ever stirring their Volcanoes either.

My Ti Vapcap is interesting, you don't have to stir but it can benefit from one depending on style of use. The other day I stirred just for fun and noticed the bottom of the load still had some life in it compared to the top. Some material on top spilled out but I still got an extra heat cycle out of the deal. And if you're running unground nugs everyone recommends breaking it up w/ the digger outer after the 1st cycle. That sort of counts as stirring

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
DaVinci Ascent, Smiss FlowerMate5 / FM5-S / FM5-Pro / FM5-MiniPro / Aura HybridX / FM8 / VT-1, X-Max V2 Pro, Herbstick Eco / Deluxe, VapeDynamics Duo... all conduction vapes I've tested in fact.

...but none of my convection ones... excepted the FlowerMate Swift Pro. No stirring nor hotspots in this one, thanks to the internal turbulator.

PS: note that updated Zion and Milaana will have a turbulator too, so things might change...

Aimless Ryan

Glad to see S&B vapes mentioned a lot so far, because the Volcano (which I never have to stir) is what got me thinking about this. I figured no need to stir is universal with S&B vapes. Which is a big reason why there is a Mighty on a truck right now somewhere east of Lake Tahoe.

I also want to add Herbalizer.

Aimless Ryan,

Aimless Ryan

Here's an up-to-date vape list and running total of votes (whenever applicable):

Mighty 3
Crafty 2
Supremev3
Vapcap
DaVinci IQ
Haze V3
Vapir Rise 2.0
Goboof Alpha
Lynx Gaia
Volcano 3
Underdog
Solo2
DaVinci Ascent
Smiss Flowermate5
FM5-S
FM5-Pro
FM5-MiniPro
Aura HybridX
FM8
VT-1
X-Max V2 Pro
Herbstick Eco
Deluxe
VapeDynamics Duo
FlowerMate Swift Pro
Herbalizer
Vapman 2
Grasshopper
Tubo

I'm digging that the Mighty has multiple people vouching for it, because I will own one within a few hours (whenever the mail arrives).

Although Vapcap and Underdog have votes, I couldn't vote for either of them myself. I have a ton of respect for each vape's maker, but I can't add Vapcap possibly because I've only tried using it a few times; haven't figured it out yet. So my failure to list Vapcap may result from user error. Also, even though I have a ton of respect for Underdog and Underdogette, I couldn't list UD because it just doesn't cook evenly for me. It cooks the herbs in the center of the stem, thus requiring stirring.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Vapman, Firewood 3, Firewood 4, vapcap, Prima, No2, Oxygen Mini, Solo, Air, Vaponic, DaVinci, Vapor Lithe, Pinnacle, pinnacle pro, T-Vape, Peace, vapolution pocket vape, Iolite, Iolite WISPR...

Heat Island, Underdog, Herbalaire, Vapolution 2, Vapolution 3... I'll think of more I've owned and/or used.

Aimless Ryan

It's been over a year since my Arizer Air was confiscated, but my memory says I agree with @RUDE BOY that the Air doesn't require stirring.

A Mighty arrived at my door today at 11:40 am EDT. I didn't even open it until a few hours later, but I then tried it for the first time while making a first-time-using video. Since my mind was all over the place while recording the video, I probably missed out on a lot of the Mighty experience. Still, that thing is awesome, and the ABV is all evenly vaped, without having stirred. As expected.

So even though others have already mentioned these two vapes, I want to add a vote for both Mighty and Air.

Aimless Ryan

I was just thinking about this. I've been kinda puzzled regarding why Underdog has been listed here at least a few times. But then it occurred to me that any uneven heating issues I may have had with UD were probably specifically with glass stems, which fit around the UD's nipple thingy. I guess UD does cook my herbs evenly when I use SS-tipped stems (which fit inside the nipple thingy). It's just been a long time since I've used any of the SS-tipped stems.

Aimless Ryan,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
You just have to work a bit with the glass stems but you don't need to stir 'em. I spin my stems around and angle 'em different ways while taking hits and they come out evenly roasted everytime.

ZC

Using the "puck" method with two screens face to face and a thin layer of herb between them can get great even results in the bigger glass UD stems too, but yeah, in general the SS stems are the ones that don't require stirring and normal use with glass stems does.

Top Bottom