Vapes similar to VaporGenie that work with glass?

PaperClouds

I'm looking for something similar to the glass Vapor Genie that I can use with a glass on glass attachment. I know about the Supreme and Lotus but was seeing there where any else out there. The Supreme is too expensive and I like to avoid metal when I can, so something more like the Genie would be preferred.

Thanks.

PaperClouds,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Have you considered the VG Coil? If fits in most 14 or 18 mm downstems and is great for vaporbonging IMO.

:peace:

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I second the coil, though it doesn't avoid your metal preferences. My Purple Days was out of commission a few days, and the coil attached to a bong works great.

Deadhead101,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the ultimate setup would be to get a glass VG top and custom make an adapter. I am working on this adapter with one of my local blowers whenever he gets out of the lab.

stickstones,
Reactions: fake name

PaperClouds

Unfortunately I have a circ to 8arm which is stemless and the VG coil looks to long to use with such a setup. Has anyone used the Lotus with the adapter? And millimeter are the tuff bowls for the EQ? Do you think using it in conjunction with an 18 to 18 male adapter and a glass VG would work?

PaperClouds,
Top Bottom