Vapes on eBay

You must mean the Extreme vtower, because the regular vtower has no fan. I thought it did until it arrived.

Vapor Trail,

cali chronic

Been shopping on the net for a few days I was referred from Rollitup org great forum for growing. Anyways, the prices on these things are like harley parts. At the Dealer/distrib they want 120% Please no offense ti Retail, I am just out of work. So I have to make a dollar hollar. See the choices here and please let me know what you think.. I only buy US product due to Lead and other stuff used for assembly in other countries. After all I live in Cali and we even tell the restaraunts what kind of grease to use

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=vaporizer&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Cut and paste to ebay link if it is not live to see from here for comments please

cali chronic,

Mckdenton

I bought my launch box on ebay from this store....http://myworld.ebay.com/warehousegoodsonline...

Mckdenton,

cali chronic

thanks good to know, jsut want to make sure I get the real thing and not a knock off China made one.I saw VaporBros seems to make a nice one for under 200. But honestly I would love to find a stationary one that plugs in and gives me the ability to turn it up or down. Although after reading it seems like you set them where you like (could take a few times) and forget?

cali chronic,

aero18

vaporist
Chinese vaporizers can be extremely unreliable. If you want a cheap vape, check out the VaporGenie for $55 or the Launch Box (which is AWESOME) for $77 (with a coupon from these forums).

Are these within your price range? They are made of safe materials and are excellent vaporizers.

EDIT: Have you looked into the MyrtleZap or the Purple Days? They are $145 and $180, respectively. If you want to vary the temperature, you could just buy a higher voltage ac adaptor for it (13.5v, for example).

aero18,

Mckdenton

definitely do your home work. check out the reviews on this forum, really good stuff. i'm sure you can find something perfect for you, weather you are looking for a home or portable vape.

Mckdenton,

schwullerusa

cali chronic: i want to suggest another option for you. check craigslist. we both live in california it seems, and CL is pretty active. there are people whose circumstances have changed, and are selling their vaporizers (from Volcanos to the Chinese fire hazards). i believe in recycling, and who knows, you MIGHT just be helping someone out by purchasing the vaporizer! it's worth look.

schwullerusa,

aero18

vaporist
schwullerusa said:
cali chronic: i want to suggest another option for you. check craigslist. we both live in california it seems, and CL is pretty active. there are people whose circumstances have changed, and are selling their vaporizers (from Volcanos to the Chinese fire hazards). i believe in recycling, and who knows, you MIGHT just be helping someone out by purchasing the vaporizer! it's worth look.
THIS! I can't believe I left that out of the equation! Check out www.crazedlist.org. You can search the entire west coast, for example. There are always a few Vapor Brothers or Da Buddhas.

aero18,

cali chronic

hey I am all for support of a forum. Really. Cheers and long lasting. I did see Vapor Bros as a matter of fact the only facts I have about vapor are from here. K... So I appreciate all the info really appreciate it. I saw a vid here showing a desk top version that plugged and Dr. So&So demonstrated. Something Like that would be the kind. They also talk about screens and ceramic heat elements should I look for a serviceable burner or just prob replace?

cali chronic,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Mckdenton said:
I bought my launch box on ebay from this store....http://myworld.ebay.com/warehousegoodsonline...
This is where I picked up my Iolite - great Ebayer and FCer.
Can you say Vapeworld? After my great Ebay experience, I have been back to them for all of my other vape purchases.

AGBeer,

FEAR420

Mckdenton said:
Congratulations on finding vapeworld on Ebay... :brow: Usually much cheaper there ;)

FEAR420,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
You should check out vaporstore if you can't find anything on craigslist or crazedlist. They have a few nice box models including some leftover Vaporwarez vaporcannons. I have one & love it! :lol: Vaporwarez is gone now, but vaporstore is honoring their warranties. Plus vaporstore gives a 10% discount with code (vapormovement OR 420magazine) and free shipping!

flotntoke,

cali chronic

Thanks for all your help everyone! Appreciate it. If I can and will someday--- will have some info for you all. I got some more checking with the info on this thread. let you know which one I go...
Regards
CC

cali chronic,

vape4health

Vapor genie on ebay ?

No one is selling these things on ebay ? :/ I found normal wooden tobacco pipes so that must not be a problem , and I found the LB on ebay .

I got some ebay gift cards for christmas and I can only spend it on auction items , I was thinking it was paypal credit but its not , ebay ONLY .

Edit: After checking out the vapeworld store I see they sell the VG but dont have any auctions on ebay .

vape4health,

vape4health

I just got an email from vapeworld and they cant sell vapor genie's on ebay . You can find almost any other vape on ebay but not a genie .

I'm just confused as to why ebay has a problem with the genie .

vape4health,

vape4health

Thanks for the link .

I'll be getting one soon , probly from vapeworld they have been super fast with anything I ordered from them on the ebay store warehousegoodsonline .

vape4health,

Herbling

I've looked around for a few vaporizers and it seems that ebay got the best prices, does that make sense? is it a good idea to order from ebay or is it best to turn directly to the manufacturer web site?

Herbling,

FEAR420

How about telling us what youre looking at,instead of being so vague. Last I checked,nobody here has psychic powers and we cant read minds...

FEAR420,

itriplots

From my experience, new things from china seem much cheaper on ebay. But, if its not from china I can usually find it for a pretty comparable price in an online shop. Although ebay has lots of extra package gimmicks if your into that sort of thing, at least with vaporizers.

itriplots,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Some vapes on eBay may not come with the mfgr warranty if the seller is not an authorized seller.

I saw that O&B just put the hammer down on Iolites sold on eBay & Amazon. Not sure what you're looking at but if the warranty is important I would ask if they are an 'authorized reseller'

Lo,

Beezleb

Saw a warning about the same thing with the extreme vaporizer on ebay.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom