Vapes on eBay

potatobass

Modnote: 11 eBay related threads merged.

Just found an herborizer bong on ebay France (classic model , not the XL). The description says "vaporizer herborizer ,almost new, used it 2 times , bought it 249? one month ago , beautiful object by a glass worker(don't know the exact translation), for more information : www.herborizer.com"

here is the URL : http://cgi.ebay.fr/VAPORISATEUR-DHE...14&_trkparms=72:1526|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I just ordered a Purple day so i can' afford it :disgust: , but french people aren't much interested about vaporizers so maybe the price will not increase too much... I thought it could interest some people here.
Cheers & peace :ko:
Have a nice one

potatobass,

max

Out to lunch
If he was selling the Sphere at that price I'd at least try to buy it. He may not be willing to ship out of the country.

french people aren't much interested about vaporizers
Hopefully that will change over time. Maybe you'll be able to enlighten a few people with your Purple Days. ;)

max,

potatobass

max said:
Hopefully that will change over time. Maybe you'll be able to enlighten a few people with your Purple Days. ;)
It already started :p , a lot of friends wanna try it since i ordered one.:brow: And i was thinking about open my own vape'n aroma therapy store in paris. this thing is kinda pretty new here except the herbo and 'cano...Vapir products are considered as prety good products here.:D We're 5 years late!:p

potatobass,

monkey vision

Hi vaporheads,

I came across a new rainbow's end SSV on ebay. I'm kicking myself for not having the dough, but hey, one of you fine dudes could nab it up. It's a great deal and I'm really surprised to see there is only one bid so far! Anyways, it's only got a few more hours left so...check it out! ;)

This is probably a sign that I should go with the Purple Days anyway.

Don't smoke!

monkey vision,

monkey vision

Just thought it was a good deal. It's not mine. I'm a west coaster.

Those rolling eyes were really clever though and, once again, I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.:p

Max: I understand this may not have been worthy of a new thread, I get it. Just thought you guys would appreciate the heads up. However, I don't have control over how people perceive my posts and I'm not going to worry about that every time I post something. Thanks for the welcome!

monkey vision,

max

Out to lunch
suburbantoker, welcome to the forum, but your first post is not a very good one. Posting nothing but a smilie is considered a very low content post and the one you chose makes your meaning clear but not very friendly.

monkey vision, welcome to you too, but your first post could be taken as free advertising for your own eBay auction. Obviously that's how suburbantoker took it. Also, a good vape deal on eBay isn't really worthy of a thread.

Hopefully both of you will be making more appropriate posts in the future. :)

max,

tokenwhiteguy

Ebay Cheapo (merged)

I've been looking into getting a vaporizor latley. I'm really interested in getting one. I've never smoked out of one before but what I hear is good. I found some cheap ones on Ebay and I'm wanting to get one. I'm just wondering if cheapos are safe and effecient enough for me to get for the time being, atleast intil I get the money for a good one. The sellers dont's list the names so I don't know whats what, but I could post some picture incase anyone has use one I'm looking into. The main reason for this post is to ask if I should completly avoid cheapos.
I also have a few questions about vaporizers in general, I want to get my questions out of the way with one post.
Will my "herb" last me longer?
Is is hard to find the right tempeture?
How much can you taste the herb?
I can' t think of any more questions right now, but if anyone has some good info I'm all ears.

Thanks in advanced
And I apologize if this is the wrong section.

edit:I just checked and I think the brand who sell one I want is Half Baked Goods, if that helps any.

tokenwhiteguy,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Look at the VaporGenie, it's $55.

The el-cheapo ebay vapes are around $50 too.

-The VG is a safe vaporizer, ebay vape might not be (you don't know if it's got lead paint, lead parts or what not), TBH I don't trust something coming out of China for that price to be safe.
-The VG won't break, ebay vape can and most probably will, sooner rather then later.
-The VG gives good clean vapor clouds with good technique, lots of reports about cheap ebay vapes scorching or combusting.

In regards to the other questions.

I find my herb lasts significantly longer vaporizing instead of smoking. Finding the right temp isn't that big of a deal, the VG being one of the hardest vapes I've tried and I only ever scorched my first bowl. Whip vapes, no problem, easy as! Balloon vapes, even easier.

Herb is actually quite tasty as vapor, much better then smoke... which tastes BAD.

Chubba,

Beezleb

On the cheap I suggest looking into the Magic Flight Launch Box, Vapor Genie as Chubba suggested, and the Vaporstar if you use a bong. These are generally termed portable vapes but are good and cheaper.

While getting a cheap China vape may be economical they typically do not last and are typically reported to have suspect quality and potentially harmful constructed parts with poor or no warranty. Research what your looking into before buying.

While some people claim less weed usage I cannot say that. I use about the same but I do get much more out of the weed but I still use the same amount. This varies from person to person as many peoples usage is different than others. However, compared to combustion, it will go farther.

The flavor is more with vaping, especially in the beginning of a session but the flavor changes the more you vape. Many people use this in part to judge how well their bowl is done. Towards the end it get more of a slightly burnt popcorn taste but it is not unpleasant.

I also recommend viewing the following:
General Vaporizer information
http://www.marijuanatv.com/watch_video.php?v=9de84f56fc1d506

Vaporizers 101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9luN...layer_embedded

New Buyer Tips
http://www.marijuanatv.com/watch_video.php?v=eab390c0ef1f36c

Think about your vaping style and what type of vape your looking for and we can help you better.

Beezleb,

spyder

You want cheap and best back for your buck... get a dabuddha. (IMHO)

otherwise you will spend your $50-$60 on the ebay cheapo and then need to spend more when you decide it's time for a good one.

so grab a DBV....

search for them on ebay..

spyder,

lwien

While a DBV is a great vape, at a 150 dollar price point, I wouldn't really call it cheap. I agree that it's the best bang for the buck in the 150 dollar price range, but for overall best bang for the buck, as others have stated above, the VaporGenie at 55 bucks is the one to get. I can't think of another vape that sells for that price or less, that offers as much.

lwien,

spyder

I'm not going to get into it!! :peace:

I was suggesting the DBV because he was looking at a box whip vape and for the $$... IMHO the DBV is cool

cheap is relative... to the SSV and Extreme... the list goes on... it's cheap

compared to VG, cheapo box, ... expensive

If all I had was bill with Ulysses S. Grant on it... then absolutely the VG is a steal.

spyder,

max

Out to lunch
token, if you want to buy a cheap box off eBay to see if you like vaporizing, it'll probably last long enough for you to make up your mind. I too, would rather put my $50 into a Genie or Vaporstar (safer and much more reliable), but they're not electric and the learning curve is a little higher. The cheap box may also keep right on working for ya, but personally, I'd be suspicious of any cheap product from China as far as safety. I'd rather look for a used brand name on eBay. There's a used VaporCannon there today someone could scoop up for under $50. Starting bid is $10 and there are zero bids.

The Magic Flight box is a good option, priced in between the cheap Chinese boxes (and the flame powered vapes) and a good electric model (DBV, VaporCannon, etc.). Just make sure its unique style suits you.

max,

tokenwhiteguy

Thanks for so many replies, I'm consitering getting a Vaporgenie. Just a few questions first. How well does it work? Is it as effecient as a box vape? How steep is the learning curve? Is it a good first time vape user? I'd much rather have a box vape but I'd hate for it to break right after I get it.
I might order a VG today, anyone have some info about the VG I could use?

edit:What I really want to end up geting Is a vaporbrothers vape, garented to work, plus a life time warenty I think. Any info on them?

tokenwhiteguy,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
tokenwhiteguy said:
Thanks for so many replies, I'm consitering getting a Vaporgenie. Just a few questions first. How well does it work? Is it as effecient as a box vape? How steep is the learning curve? Is it a good first time vape user? I'd much rather have a box vape but I'd hate for it to break right after I get it.
I might order a VG today, anyone have some info about the VG I could use?
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2

heres 25 pages :) Take a look around the vaporizer section of fuck combustion, tons of info about tons of vaporizers in a large price range.

Survivalism,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
edit:What I really want to end up geting Is a vaporbrothers vape, garented to work, plus a life time warenty I think. Any info on them?
If you can afford a whip vaporizer, and you're a home user, get a whip.

I don't have personal experience with the VB (I have an SSV), but for home use or heavy use it kicks the VG's ass. All reports surrounding the VB are pretty positive. I would personally go DaBuddha, only because I've used 7th floor product.

Small user or portable user, VG is superior.

Chubba,

max

Out to lunch
The Vaporbrothers does NOT have a lifetime warranty. It's two years if you register it. After that they charge about $35 for repair. Check out Vaporstore's box vapes. Better warranty and you can always get 10% off ('vapormovement' coupon).

The Genie (or any flame powered vape) is harder to learn because you have to control the heat as well as the draw. Just takes some practice though. And once you have a Genie, you'll always have a working vape (nothing to go wrong with it) and a portable one at that.

max,

tokenwhiteguy

Can you just buy the VG round peice? I'd rather use it on my bong. I could have swore I heard VB had life time warenty, but 2 years aint bad and neither is $35.

Has any one tried the Vapbong? I like how it looks, just to expensive.

tokenwhiteguy,

max

Out to lunch
2 years aint bad and neither is $35.
5 yrs. to lifetime (for the heater) is better. The Vapor Bros. is riding the same outdated hype as the Volcano. :/

max,

Burger Boss

Quick heads up - Right now on ebay, there is a Arizer V tower @ $109 - check it out.
BTW, I just got mine for $123 to the door, Good luck & good vaping.....BB

Burger Boss,

Burger Boss

And there it went....for $123 to your door. Hey all, newbie here, got interested in vaping about a month ago. Stupidly, I went and bought a "6th Element". ok, it allowed me to know I LIKE to vape, but what a piece of crap! I can pull this thing down 120 degrees with one good huff. Anyway, I've been hearing that the Arizer V-Tower was well put together, best bang for the buck out there, and the best price I could find was $165 to the door.

Tonight, I got one for $122.48, and it's the same basic package, (no bag, no remote, no extra whip/wand), but hell, I can buy the accessories I want and still come out ahead. I would not be looking at a remote control. When I get to the point where I can't reach over and turn it on, then there will be a nurse here to do it lol. Nurses are great for getting unit's "turned-on".

So, there is a question here, is this to be the new price for the V Tower? I'm damned glad I didn't run out and pay the $300 that some are asking. Thought I was going to get a good deal at $165, but again, thank god I held up, and low & behold I got mine for the afore mentioned price of $122.48
Now I see another vendor on ebay starting the FULL package, (remote, bags, extra whip/wands, etc.), for one cent! & NO reserve + free shipping. I'm going to watch this one real close.

If anyone has a thought re: what's up with Arizer's pricing? Please give a shout, Cuz somebodys getting them really cheap if they can sell them for this low a price. Good luck & good vaping.......BB

ps: Anybody looking for a real sweet deal on a most excellent "Vaporite 6th Element", please PM me, lol

Burger Boss,
That's a great price, but I don't think you'll be able to upgrade it like you think. For bags you'll need an internal fan. Happy vaping!

Vapor Trail,

Burger Boss

Hey Vapor, A: I don't like bags. B: If I did, this one has a 3-speed fan.
Good luck & good vaping.....BB

Burger Boss,
Top Bottom