vaped bud (aka gak) with chicken/steak/eggs?

secretive

Hello
I've got some meat I'd prefer to cook it with. I don't have the attention span to make budder.
nor do I have a cheese cloth.

I've got:

Chicken drumsticks,
Steak
Eggs
Burger patties
Old cooking butter
A Tea strainer

What can I make with any of these to get nice and fucked up?

secretive,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
As a rule for cooking with fresh or ABV, the more fatty the better. That's why butter or oil is generally used, because of it's high fat content and range of goodies that it can be made into.

However, I feel ya on wanting to use your ABV to make something delicious and super easy. I have tried a few different methods myself, and I found that the absolute easiest and most effective way for me to use my ABV was to make a pan of vapor brownies with canola oil, using the "cold infusion" method. It is seriously the easiest method ever, and it works every bit as well if not better than other preparation methods IMO. Search FC for "cold infusion" :tup:

Peloton,
Reactions: Alex43rd

weedemon

enthusiast
ABV is already activated via the heating process (so it has already been through Decarboxylation)

this means you should be able to just eat it plain and get an effect.

I have ways wanted to try the milkshake method with abv. i think that would be a good way to down it.

imo though make it into oil! :)

weedemon,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
how bout a spoon? scoop that shit up and swallow it....then take MANY swigs of liquid n wash that shit down, then eat something high in fat, and get FUCKED up. seirously i dont fuck with eating abv anymore ive been high from the night i fell asleep the the next day when i feel asleep i still felt a little buz, abv lingers like crazy! enjoy!

Xchadb,
Reactions: Alex43rd
Top Bottom