Vape World's 2nd Contest!! Picture of your very own "Vape World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I'm sure it's what they assumed from reading the threads...and if chris is a REALLY hard core FC member he would know that the grateful buys guy attempted to stock pd's at his online shop, but tom told him that vapenow had it covered. Simply put, it was asking too much from him.

...So it seems that the vapeworld people need to wait in line like the rest of us....and for them to stock a stores worth, they would need to wait past 2010 :lol:

:peace:

edit//// Thanks for the correction tom

oops

Hennessy1414,

Purple-Days

Actually, Grateful Buys contacted us before Vapenow. We didn't want a retailer, at that time, and sent him a polite, "no thanks for now...". Vapenow was the 'right retailer', who contacted us at the 'right time'. They remain the exclusive retailer in North America, nothing new there.

Purple-Days,

NoSmoke

I was gonna submit a pic, but no one was entering and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to email or straight post them, dammit dammit dammit :mad: oh well :/

NoSmoke,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
I personally spoke to Vape Now - who is listed as the main distributor of them and they were going to contact you to see if it would be possible for us to carry them. They told me that they wouldnt be able to supply us with any of them until 2010.. Might want to check with what they are telling people. Sorry for the confusion.

I sent you an email though. Hopefully we can work something out.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
JeffK1893 said:
Ahh i am so excited haha thank you VapeChris

I actually put in a nice amount of effort into making my picture so im very glad you guys liked it :D

I sent you an email so i'll post a new thread when i get my iolite and a little review on it

Thanks again,

Jeff
Jeff it will be sent out today for you :) Enjoy and thanks again for putting in the effort.

VapeWorld,

lwien

VapeChris said:
I personally spoke to Vape Now - who is listed as the main distributor of them and they were going to contact you to see if it would be possible for us to carry them. They told me that they wouldnt be able to supply us with any of them until 2010.. Might want to check with what they are telling people. Sorry for the confusion.
Wow. Two stepping a PD? I wonder how that would work.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom