Vape World's 2nd Contest!! Picture of your very own "Vape World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Hey everyone! We are finally done with our West Coast mini tour and wanted to get going on this contest immediately.

The contest is as follows:

You may submit 1 picture of your very own "Vape World"
There is to be no Photoshop used except to blur out a face.
You must put your FC user name on a piece of paper in the picture (to make sure its you)
That's it.

Example is: A picture of you sitting on the couch with all your vapes out, you're blowing out a huge hit of vapor, 2 hot girls sitting next to you, a ton of munchies - but be creative.

We are giving away a sick 1st prize this time but we need at least 20 contestants.

If there are 20 contestants:

1st Prize: Silver Surfer Vaporizer - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/silver-surfer-vaporizers/silver-surfer

2nd Prize: Your Color Choice of iOlite Portable Vaporizer - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/iolite-vaporizer-cordless-portable-vaporizer

3rd Prize: Vapor Genie - http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporgenie

If we get less than 20 contestants:

1st Prize: iOlite

2nd Prize: Vapor Genie

3rd Prize: Our Aerospace v.2 84mm Grinder

Let me know if you have any questions. You can post your pic on here or you can email me the pic and just post on this thread that you submitted a picture. Remember you do not have to show your face - just make sure your user name is written on paper in the pic somewhere.

Good Luck!!

September 21st 2009 is the deadline

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Sorry the deadline will be September 21st 2009.

VapeWorld,

xantichristx

Lets get thos pics up

Sorry but this is a difficult task when im in my vape world.

but Should be able to meet the dead line.. :o

xantichristx,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Glad to hear everyone likes the prizes and hopefully we make the 20 pictures. You don't have to be just a member of FC so tell your vape friends and stuff too.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
We love the ability to create hype for vaporizers by giving them away but we need some participation. :)

VapeWorld,

JeffK1893

DSC00202.jpg

My Vape World Is a world is a place that i enter into every single day. Either by John Proctor (My Vaporgenie), Either of my Magic-Flight Launch Box vaporizers, The Original and Sturdy Vapor-Warez (With the Homemade Pipe Attachment), Or the Paralyzing Valcano. I can also enter the Glass Aquarium and encase myself in The Vapor Dome. You could say i like to vape :D

Jeff

JeffK1893,

11eleven11

My vape world. Perched up above the city. :) Good thing I saw this thread. It's 20 minutes until September 2nd. :lol:

R3ZTK.jpg

11eleven11,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Well I want to say Thanks to the 3 who put up a picture in our contest. We really appreciate the effort guys.

We really try to be a vaporizer retailer that just wants to push the movement of vaporizers and not be looked at as a company just trying to make a profit on something that is slowly gaining popularity. Im a tad disappointed we didnt get more people to enter the contest but the picture thing I think makes people uncomfortable - so we wont be doing picture contests anymore, but Im not giving up on contests in general :).

Winners:

1st: Jeff - Email me your address and we will get you out your Iolite sir - Congrats!!

2nd: 11eleven11 - Email me your address so we can get out your Vapor Genie

3rd: Iwien - 2 contests in a row my friend :) Thanks for doing that - you have an Iolite and Vapor Genie so we will get you out the grinder - Its actually a nice grinder - can you email me your address again. Very funny picture by the way.

VapeWorld,

lwien

Thanks Chris, but I already have a titanium SpaceCase grinder, so no need for another. It was just fun doin' the pic.

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
hehe.... Was waiting on my PD to arrive to do a picture. My Vape World is not yet complete LOL!!

Lo,

VapeWorld

Retailer
lo said:
hehe.... Was waiting on my PD to arrive to do a picture. My Vape World is not yet complete LOL!!
We have been trying to get the PD but they are on a crazy back-order - like 2010 style. When is yours supposed to come in?

VapeWorld,

Lo

:D Very soon!!! Very darn soon! I ordered beginning of August so... My time is coming soon :D Can you feel the excitement?? LOL!!

Lo,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
It's the PD...only natural way to react really :cool:

you will soon be a certified grain gripping combustion fucker...you even got the vapechris guy excited :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Lo

I spread the love!!! I ordered stuff from Chris too!

Yes, I am excited! I know it's still a ways away but... Excitement is building! I love wood :D

Sorry you didn't get more pictures... Next time you do something I hope I can participate!

Lo,

11eleven11

Awesome! Thanks VapeChris! I sent you an email. Hmmm somehow my tags disappeared overnight... :ninja:

Quite an interesting and creative pic, lwien. :lol:

11eleven11,

JeffK1893

Ahh i am so excited haha thank you VapeChris

I actually put in a nice amount of effort into making my picture so im very glad you guys liked it :D

I sent you an email so i'll post a new thread when i get my iolite and a little review on it

Thanks again,

Jeff

JeffK1893,

Purple-Days

VapeChris, in case you don't really know, the current PD wait list estimate is 7 weeks.

Not, "on a crazy back-order - like 2010 style" Not sure why you would say such a thing.

Or why would say ,"We have been trying to get the PD..." since we have never, to the best of my knowledge, been contacted by your company. :/

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom