Vape Skins - Custom Vaporizer Skins and Wraps

Would you buy a Vaporizer Skin for your Vape?

• Total voters

zongo47

Accessory Maker
I am currently working on making vinyl Vaporizer skins and wraps for all the major vaporizers in a variety of colors and styles including Chrome, Gold Chrome, Brushed Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Camo, Tie Dye, Custom Logo, and several more.

They will be between $14.99 - $19.99 before discount with free shipping. I will have them listed for sale in my eBay store and will give a 20% FC Discount.

First I need a little help getting started as I don't have all the different popular vaporizers on hand. I need very precise dimensions on each device exactly where the skin could go so I can make some templates and send out a plain color samples for fitting. If you can help me get correct dimensions you will get a FREE Vape Skin for your vaporizer in any color or style of their choice! I will also need pictures once it is applied so I know it fits perfect and so I can use in the eBay listing.

I will do my PN PRO when it gets here and post pictures. I would like to give it a few weeks of testing to make sure the heat doesn't effect the adhesive before listing it for sale but I'm fairly sure once it bonds not even vaporizer heat will budge it.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
If you are interested in getting dimensions for the orig. Cloud, HerbalAire or Arizer solo feel free to contact me through PM. I'm looking forward to seeing the end products!

Do you own your own vinyl printer? If so, will you be willing to do custom singles or will we need to order several to get a custom skin?

CentiZen,
Reactions: zongo47

zongo47

Accessory Maker
I do not own a vinyl printer but I do own a cutter. I could do any color background with a cut out single color design on top or I can order special vinyl with pre printed designs and use those but as of right now I don't have the ability to take photographs and print them on. I was thinking about doing custom singles but considering the extra time it takes I would probably charge $19.99 to $24.99 depending on how simple or complex it is. If anyone wanted to order in bulk I could work out a bulk discount.

bdmonkeyj3w

Hey zongo, awesome idea! I run a business out of my house doin print and laser work. I do alot of custom wraps for glass, vapes, and lighters. The lighter wraps are super popular with the local headshops and a few other customers. Ive also lasered some glass and anodized aluminum pieces as well. Id be happy to help you out if/when you start looking for prints as well. If you need materials suggestions or get stumped, ive got a shit ton of trial and error behind me...

Top Bottom