Vape related euphoria

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

@BeltedCoyote don't be offended. I just studied A LOT about "Cannabis withdrawal" and wish somebody told me 5 years ago not to vape THC every day. I wanted to save you from THC every day. I am 178 days without THC and still suffering.

I've been thc everyday. That's how I learned bubble hash is my favorite. Then I had to stop

I've been thc every day. That's how I learned the cloud was awesome. Then I had to stop.

I got a dynavap and loved it. Used it for three years. Then I had to stop. For 6 years.

Never once did I experience the addiction you are claiming. Nor the withdrawals.

Again, I respect your opinion, and input. Heck I'm still really sorry you have found cannabis to be addictive. That hasn't been my experience. With alcohol, yeah. But not cannabis.

Let's just agree to disagree. And leave it at that

Edit. Also. I admit I am more offended. Anaerobic exercise doesn't cure adhd without the hyperactive component. It helps, but it doesn't make it go away. I've been a workout nut. Pullups/crunch/etc DOES NOT CURE anything. It helps. Because it produces endorphins and other chemicals in the brain. Which stick around for a while, and then wear off. Also, you can't cure something like adhd.

Last edited:
BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: btka

GoldenBud

Again, I respect your opinion, and input. Heck I'm still really sorry you have found cannabis to be addictive. That hasn't been my experience. With alcohol, yeah. But not cannabis.
yeah it's very individual but i think most of the people will experience the effects I was having 40 days after I stopped using THC ... hell of side effects, can't sleep, headaches etc'... I dunno how I would do it without Ibuprofen during the day (with food ofc) /Melatonin before bed..... and a lot of water drinking....

Tji89

Just copied the text under here from the first article you posted Goldenbud. Sorry you're still feeling bad. Have you tried going to a doctor yet? Or tried gabapentin?

Anyway, good that you enlighten us with information. But the way you're doing it with limited information and scarcity is not cool. In the article they state some important facts that should be included:

"Withdrawal severity and duration can vary widely between individuals and fluctuate depending on the amount of prior cannabis use, context of cessation (eg, outpatient vs inpatient, voluntary vs involuntary), personality traits, psychiatric and somatic comorbidity, current life stressors, previous experiences, expectations, support, and severity of dependence.12,13 Women seeking treatment for CUD were shown to generate more frequent and more severe withdrawal symptoms than men after quitting their frequent cannabis use.36,76,77 However, older studies did not reveal this gender effect (Table 1)."

"Influence of alcohol and tobacco
Regular alcohol drinking might influence the clinical expression of the CWS, and this is not through the overlapping alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Continuous exposure to ethanol, in either cell culture or rodent models, led to an increase in endocannabinoid levels that resulted in downregulation of the CB1 receptor and uncoupling of this receptor from downstream G protein signaling pathways.116 A similar downregulation of CB1 receptors was found in multiple brain regions of chronic drinkers.116 Alcoholic drinks were reported to be co-used by 33%–46% of regular cannabis users. The rates of co-use for cocaine, stimulants, and hallucinogens were 37%–43%, 30%–52%, and 36%–42%, respectively1,2,116 – all putatively being able to influence the course and intensity of the CWS. Approximately 90% of cannabis users are also tobacco smokers, possibly reflecting the common route of administration, and even synergistic and compensatory actions of cannabis and tobacco as well as genetic and epigenetic factors assumed to mediate addiction vulnerability.117,118 More specifically, smoking tobacco use was shown to increase the number of cannabis dependence symptoms119 and precipitated cannabis relapse.120 Vice versa, cannabis use decreased the likelihood of abstaining from tobacco.117,118 There is a preliminary evidence that simultaneous tobacco and cannabis abstinence predicts better psychosocial treatment outcomes.117,118 There is still a paucity of clinical studies on this important subject, although alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis were consistently identified to be the substances with earliest onset of use, the highest prevalence of lifetime use, and the highest prevalence of lifetime disorder.16,74"

"Conclusion The CWS is a criterion of CUDs (DSM-5) and cannabis dependence (DSM-IV-R, ICD-10). Several lines of evidence from human studies indicate that cessation from long-term and regular cannabis use precipitates a specific withdrawal syndrome with mainly mood and behavioral symptoms of light to moderate intensity, which can usually be treated in an outpatient setting. However, comorbidity with mental or somatic disorders, severe CUD, and low social functioning may require an inpatient treatment (preferably a qualified detox) and post-acute rehabilitation or long-term outpatient care. There are promising results with gabapentin and THC analogs in the treatment of CWS. Mirtazapine could improve insomnia, and venlafaxine was found to worsen the CWS. Certainly, further research is required with respect to the impact of the CWS treatment setting on long-term CUD prognosis and with respect to psychopharmacological or behavioral approaches, such as aerobic exercise therapy or psychoeducation, in the CWS treatment. The preliminary up-to-date content for the ICD-1133 (intended to be finally published in 2018) is recommended to be expanded by physical CWS-symptoms, the specification of CWS severity and duration as well as gender effects"

GoldenBud

Have you tried going to a doctor yet?
Yes, she said she never met somebody who stopped using THC. she only knows people started using it, as it became a very popular substance since the medical market, etc'
gabapentin
I don't know what this thing is, but, from short reading online I don't see that it's enhancing dopamine soaking by any kind, but I do take Ibuprofen from time to time, not every day or 2, drinking Mentha/Chamomile tea and these stuff do help.

I didn't/don't want to take anything else. Ibuprofen helped a lot. ofc it has its own risks, it can do bad to your stomach that's why it needs to be taken only with food. i stopped taking it daily many days ago.

require an inpatient treatment (preferably a qualified detox) and post-acute rehabilitation or long-term outpatient care. There are promising results with gabapentin and THC analogs in the treatment of CWS. Mirtazapine could improve insomnia, and venlafaxine was found to worsen the CWS. Certainly, further research is required with respect to the impact of the CWS treatment setting on long-term CUD prognosis and with respect to
Melatonin supplement helps falling a sleep, for me anyway, but I try not to take it every night.
such as aerobic exercise therapy or psychoeducation
yeah I do mostly Anaerobic which makes me feel great for few hours

I did read everything you mentioned. yes, many people use Nicotine with THC, because it helps them "save money" somehow. so there's data we can't use and you consider limited, if somebody is addicted to THC and Nicotine, you can't say that THC is an addictive substance, maybe it's mostly the Nictone.

but most people using THC every day at addicted to it.. I am pretty much sure..it's alright if you pay little money for it, but the problem will arise when you will try to stop it for good..

people need it medically.. well.. it's alright, it's better than seizures/massive pain, but for casual users? avoid using it everyday as it will become your problem big time for months... for most people..

@Tji89 I think just my brain, like most people who use THC, relied on THC instead of Anandamide for years, and then when I stopped, my brain wants the THC instead of making Anandamide just because he is used to getting it... so it's like I took one of the "sources" of Dopamine... and now my brain need to work harder.... so it takes time.... although it is getting better...... I felt way worse 60-100 days ago....

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
  • Angry
Reactions: Ramahs

btka

Yes, she said she never met somebody who stopped using THC. she only knows people started using it, as it became a very popular substance since the medical market, etc'

I don't know what this thing is, but, from short reading online I don't see that it's enhancing dopamine soaking by any kind, but I do take Ibuprofen from time to time, not every day or 2, drinking Mentha/Chamomile tea and these stuff do help.

I didn't/don't want to take anything else. Ibuprofen helped a lot. ofc it has its own risks, it can do bad to your stomach that's why it needs to be taken only with food. i stopped taking it daily many days ago.

Melatonin supplement helps falling a sleep, for me anyway, but I try not to take it every night.

yeah I do mostly Anaerobic which makes me feel great for few hours

I did read everything you mentioned. yes, many people use Nicotine with THC, because it helps them "save money" somehow. so there's data we can't use and you consider limited, if somebody is addicted to THC and Nicotine, you can't say that THC is an addictive substance, maybe it's mostly the Nictone.

but most people using THC every day at addicted to it.. I am pretty much sure..it's alright if you pay little money for it, but the problem will arise when you will try to stop it for good..

people need it medically.. well.. it's alright, it's better than seizures/massive pain, but for casual users? avoid using it everyday as it will become your problem big time for months... for most people..

@Tji89 I think just my brain, like most people who use THC, relied on THC instead of Anandamide for years, and then when I stopped, my brain wants the THC instead of making Anandamide just because he is used to getting it... so it's like I took one of the "sources" of Dopamine... and now my brain need to work harder.... so it takes time.... although it is getting better...... I felt way worse 60-100 days ago....

I did read: „Cacao nibs, cocoa powder, and even chocolate bars also contain Anandamide. Other natural sources of Anandamide include black truffle mushrooms, black pepper, berries, grapes, tomatoes, apples, brussels sprouts, broccoli, peaches, squash, and many other types of fresh produce.“

„One potential mechanism of CBD is increasing levels of anandamide, which has been implicated in psychiatric disorders including depression and cannabis use disorder.“

GoldenBud

I did read: „Cacao nibs, cocoa powder, and even chocolate bars also contain Anandamide. Other natural sources of Anandamide include black truffle mushrooms, black pepper, berries, grapes, tomatoes, apples, brussels sprouts, broccoli, peaches, squash, and many other types of fresh produce.“
I eat about 3-4 tomatoes per day since 1.5 month ago and I do feel much better, but maybe it's also because I take Multivitamin daily since then.... will buy bitter chocolate today! thanks for that
„One potential mechanism of CBD is increasing levels of anandamide, which has been implicated in psychiatric disorders including depression and cannabis use disorder.“
Nice to know! although you can't be sure your CBD is like pure without THC traces?

GoldenBud,

btka

I eat about 3-4 tomatoes per day since 1.5 month ago and I do feel much better, but maybe it's also because I take Multivitamin daily since then.... will buy bitter chocolate today! thanks for that

Nice to know! although you can't be sure your CBD is like pure without THC traces?
You could try to buy cbd isolate, should be available in US…

Wish

GoldenBud

Is cbd legal where you are… then you could order from somewhere else…
DM about world wide shipping CBD web
In the meanwhile...
IMG-20230819-161524.jpg

GoldenBud,
Reactions: btka

GoldenBud

in the UK it is very easy and legal to get CBD products. If anyone needs a link can DM :)
enjoy it every day, not THC.. THC is addictive for most people.. every few days is fine..CBD is fine every day IMHO.. it doesn't make Dopamine soaked longer than usual in the Synapses..
google "weed paws reddit"
paws are real..

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

Here's a curious feature of a neurodiverse intoxication: the intense feeling of delight associated with a preferred vape, or method of ingestion, and the need to inform those around you.

In my case it's often related to the simplicity of the device, its relative lack of expense, or its efficiency.

"It's like when you took e" says my partner "Every time. Every time"
After realizing I went off-topic, I'll share my input on the thread:
there are 2 ways of thinking of vaporizers, IMHO

1 group will be breakable vapes - like mi3, tp80, gs xlr, piro, sticky brick, tubo, zion, vapes with glass etc'
these vapes can bring much better tastes/effects (better taste always brought me good feelings when i used to vape)
so i knew i had to extra take care of them and can't make them fall on the floor

second group are vapes like lotus, dynavap, anvil, dani vape, supreme, logs, etc
the excitement from these vapes, especially anvil, because it hits very hard, and unbreakable, although the taste is not pure as tetra p80 or mi3.
but there's something i realllly like about the anvil... lotus too ofc... unbreakable kinda, there's so much fun to it.

i can tell you that every vape can give excitement if you like to use it
i always liked the big heaters much than small heaters

i understand why people will not be excited from butane vapes like they like other vapes
still nobody knows how safe they are. the direct butane vapes
yeah, MOST the butane will be CO2+H2O after burning, but still

I understand why people like the tetra p80/bak so much
it involves wood, glass, coils, cool looking, portable...

GoldenBud,

fangorn

Ok, earlier in this thread, I was talking about euphoria relating to a "round the world"...
But the euphoria is at the beginning of the world tour... as you go forward it becomes a test!

[Toad, walnut vapman with hash, olive vapman with flowers, lotus with flowers and hash, vaponic, Terpedo, Anvil and Proxy...]

Rodney

Do you guys ever get this euphoria when you know you have spare cash coming or got random cash and you just KNOW what this cash si going to get spent on?

I mean you do not know exactly what vape you will be getting but you know it will be a new vape and you are checking and checking and reading on here for advice on what to get next :D

I have this now as I have a spare £300/$382 in autumn and will be double that by then with other money and am thinking and euphoriaising :)

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I just realized that it's probably the ritual inherent when using a butane powered vape which jazzes me up. Something about learning a technique, mastering it, and it becoming second nature. It just feels right.

I experienced this with my m+ the other day. Realized I still have my dynavap torch chops. Gave me a warm glow to go with the warm glow testing my vape gave me

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah there's a lot of ritual in a manual vape that is electric too like Milaana, I'm going to use mine today for the reminder! Holding off on any new vape euphoria for foreseeable future though I do have plans what those pickups will be when the time comes again...

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Yeah there's a lot of ritual in a manual vape that is electric too like Milaana, I'm going to use mine today for the reminder! Holding off on any new vape euphoria for foreseeable future though I do have plans what those pickups will be when the time comes again...

Oh I know. And trust me I'm not trying to discount electric manual vapes.

It's kinda stone age of me but using fire is also weirdly satisfying for me lol

GoldenBud

I know when I was too high I never wanted to use manual vapes
When I was sober I really liked my Milaana or wattage iHeat 510 for the first sessions

GoldenBud,
Top Bottom